Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustration in Walsall  (Read 676 times)

Offline temptation

I knew I would be passing by at around teatime today so was looking for a quick release, my first choice Sladunka was busy so I looked on AW and text bootybouncy External Link/Members Only

I got no reply so did another search on Gumtree and tried Julie
 External Link/Members Only

She said she was available so I made my way there and arrived within 5 minutes as I'd said I would. Waterfront apartments so I arrived and text to say I was there, I had a reply saying OK let me get ready. After 10 minutes I then received a text from my 2nd choice above bootybouncy saying she'd missed my text but was available now. So I text Julie Gumtree and said I can't wait any longer ( no reply)
So I was sent sat nav details for bootybouncy and was there within 5 minutes, when I text to say I'd arrived she told me to phone her which I did she guided me to a car park and said if I wanted sex she needs to have a shower, I said OK I'm in a rush I'll just have OWO she said OK give me a few. Minutes. 5.minutes later I had a text saying 2 minutes I waited another 5 then gave up and text her to say I'd try again when I had more time, she replied saying ' don't bother

Offline Punterperson1971

Bootybounce is very hit and miss seen her twice one was for a car meet in her car which was good the other was at her place for a quickie,but I found her to be very flakey.

Offline watsey

You had a lucky escape with Julie.
See my review from earlier in the year.  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183138.0

Offline Punterperson1971

Where in Walsall is Julie as I’m wondering if it’s the same one I saw yesterday,and that was at the flour mill apartments.review to follow

Offline watsey

Where in Walsall is Julie as I’m wondering if it’s the same one I saw yesterday,and that was at the flour mill apartments.review to follow

Waterfront Apartments off Bridgeman Street. Flat on the right hand side just after you go through the gates
Very small girl. Long dark hair.

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw Laura a while ago petite and had long dark hair,ideal for a p&d it sounds like her maybe she’s slipping now to much cock got to her.