Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petra Rains - new girl, TOFTT?  (Read 585 times)

Offline Wood2017

I've just stumbled across Petra Rains and very much like what i see, has anyone seen her and can pass comment?

Links are as follows;
External Link/Members Only

Funds and weather permitting i'm tempted to take one for the team in the near future with this one.

Offline Juankerr

I've just stumbled across Petra Rains and very much like what i see, has anyone seen her and can pass comment?

Links are as follows;

Funds and weather permitting i'm tempted to take one for the team in the near future with this one.

I had intended to go and see her yesterday Wood but decided against it in the end, I couldn't be bothered driving into the city centre with the bad weather.

She looks very tidy so I'll be looking to go and see her at a later date despite my experience of Hungarian WG's levels of kissing not being the best.

Let us know how you get on if you go  :hi:

Zuko1386

Links are as follows;

That behind is phenomenal!!!

Offline Wood2017

Damn weather Juankerr, i will keep you posted if i manage to pip you to the post in seeing her.

It really is a great body Zuko, full looking tits and a fantastic arse.

Offline Neromatrix

She looks hot and decent prices. Let us know how you get on