Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss BendyLady  (Read 3645 times)

Mzunn

Hi has anyone met with this lady.

External Link/Members Only

Been speaking to her via text but seem to have her head in the clouds

Offline kryn

I texted her asking how much she replied "make me a offer"

So I offered her £40 and she said if that includes sex then no.

What are we dealing with here
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline ScouserRod

imr3ady

her email address on her AW profile is the one she's used for her FB. It actually brings up her actual Facebook  :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

imr3ady

phone number on her AW profile is the one she's used for her FB. It actually brings up her actual Facebook  :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

bukkakemaster

Did anyone end up meeting her?

Offline triggs91

She has made a bid for a reverse booking I have up at the moment. She has nothing ticked and next to no information and is a 2 hour drive away according to her location from where I wanted to do the meet.

Other than that...

bukkakemaster

If you meet her let us know how it goes

swomble

She's also made a bid on my active RB. Apologising for having no boxes ticked on her profile, but assures me she provides services mentioned.

Her profile says Derby, she says she's in Birmingham ... the RB is in Greater Manchester.  :wacko:

I'm tempted to start some dialogue and see what else I can learn.

Offline triggs91

She's also made a bid on my active RB. Apologising for having no boxes ticked on her profile, but assures me she provides services mentioned.

Her profile says Derby, she says she's in Birmingham ... the RB is in Greater Manchester.  :wacko:

I'm tempted to start some dialogue and see what else I can learn.

That was what I had too - and some excuse for the "Alert" on her profile.

Not having that. Going to try and make a decision tomorrow for my RB for Monday evening

rorororo

bukkakemaster

That doesn't look like her.
Have you met her? Worth meeting?

imr3ady

yup - thats her. And External Link/Members Only

A per her tattoo on her thigh - which she has blurred out on her AW pics.

Redster69

yup - thats her. And External Link/Members Only

A per her tattoo on her thigh - which she has blurred out on her AW pics.

I hope her fuckings better than her dancing :D :D

Offline sjm79

I occasionally dabble in a bit of photography, spoke to this girl via her madcap modelling page but didn't end up shooting with her External Link/Members Only

Offline triggs91

I occasionally dabble in a bit of photography, spoke to this girl via her madcap modelling page but didn't end up shooting with her External Link/Members Only
there was a model with the same name (Bendylady) on Purpleport as well but that profile is now gone. But I think she was a European brunette so possibly just a coincidence.

I'm still put off by the alert, and also now by the dancing.

rorororo

Same!!  ;)

MikeGA

Offline Kingy28

I've had a bid. Thanks for the info. I'll pass

Offline Sam5987

She gives a good bj

Where was the meet MikeGA and how much did it cost yourself?

Offline oldskool

Bid on my reverse booking, thank God for this place, it's saved me so much money.
Says she is 7.5 stone on her profile and gave same excuses as OP has stated about alert and where she is based (it's an outcall so why would I care)
Any vague inclinations to take her up on a punt are dashed by those videos, poor girl, obviously nobody has ever had the heart to tell her lol