Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella sexy girl Brazilian Raynes Park  (Read 948 times)

2 review(s) for Italian V.I.P. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Online dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

seen this profile and as Im on a wanton week wanted to fkk her. I like Brazilian black/brown girls and her profile pics hit the spot

Expectation: not sure sometimes Brazilian girls are hot and sometimes cold lets see

Comms: good by txt and phone £70 30min/!20 PH so with 4 hrs notice I booked 30 mins for 70 Lizzies

Venue: house let in parts on main road to Tooting 400 yards from RP Costa. Bathroom dont know as I didnt get a shower. Room OK sturdy bed with cushons and sambar music in the background

Services: FK/DFK OW RO HJ covered sex in mish and doggy licks to male mumms

The girl: pretty 6-7 5'2" size 10 34C natural tits chewy large nips bush sweet pussy age older than stated profile circa 35 she is the girl in the profile photos but I suspect they were taken a few years ago..trim figure friendly good Engllsh

The meet: arrived txt to door number call busy main road so very noisy but she opened the door dressed in negligee thing with big smile first impressions good. Into room wait for all clear for shower have her on my knee FK leading to DFK fondle her breasts and so fkk it off with clothes onto bed for rub and tug. Suck and knead lovely tits caress to neck moans as I suck her left tit and rub her clit. Down for RO fresh puss bit of fluff I like this and tongue and finger outside combo. She rode my tongue energetically and after 5 min really big O very sensitive clit as I sucked. On with condom after sensuous HJ to get Bod Mhor interested and hard suck then gentle till BM hard no real variety no licks to balls but in 30 min Im anxious to get to the penetration. Mount in mish the girl is tight for a Brazilian and very wet so enjoying the ride change to doggy some moans and squeeks back to mish riding hard down for licks to male mumms and then mish ride hard to completion. She was really squeeking and on completion was very hot and bothered. As soon as the action finished and I was cleaned up she dressed and brought the session to a close looking very flushed. I was dressed and off in 25 mins.

Conclusion: yeh nice passionate girl the start was better than the finish a bit too clinical at the end but I fancied the girl and enjoyed the brief session. I think she is definitely a pump and dump although she is a great kisser. I felt she could have put more effort into the session but again I always lead and I fancied her and rode her hard. She wasnt totally happy with this but didnt complain so I was missing mutuality and some nice downtime after the deed. I did feel rushed out the door at the end. YHB who like brown/black girls like me may enjoy this exotic flower/. I wont revisit as she is so similar to other Brazilians that Ive fkkd. Im glad I met her.

Happy punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review!!

Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender (the perennial question)??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac