Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MelanieStarr London outcall  (Read 1172 times)

2 review(s) for melaniestarr (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

2 hour outcall to London hotel, £350. She is outcall only.

Age given as 42, possibly a few years older.

Pictures not much to go on but the boob pic is accurate!!!

Comms ex via AW and phone.

Services: DFK, OWO, CIM, RO and protected sex.

MS arrived on time, dressed very discreetly, lovely big smile and kiss as a greeting.

MS is an attractive mixed race lady (English/Afro-Caribbean), nice long hair, brown eyes with a pleasant outgoing personality. She has lovely big boobs, responsive nipples, and a smooth, fresh and very wet pussy.

Paperwork sorted and she stripped off to a nice bra and panties combo with hold-ups.

Standing snogging, LFK as we slowly stripped each other. I gave her boobs and nips a good caress which she seemed to like.
Onto the bed and the kissing got a bit deeper without actually going full on passionate snog. Vague hint of smokers/vapers breath.

She the insigated some quality OWO. Some DT, loads of licking of my balls and some delightfully slow and teasing of the whole length if my cock, on edge and had to stop her once or twice before I blew.

Got her to kneel and got my tongue into her arse which elicited some moans, flipped her over and started to lick her, by now, soaking pussy. Tongue on her clit, fingers inside, one rubbing her arse got her moaning and groaning and she cum quite noisily. Didn’t feel like a fake.

After a few minutes she went back to some OWO then on with the rubber and into CG. Watching her tits bouncing was such a turn on,   then switched to mish with her legs around my waist and I soon filled the bag.

After a short break she got me hard again and I asked her use her tits to wank me off which was bloody great and I cum all over her boobs.

I have her some more RO, which she liked, and she got me hard again with some slow wanking but beither of us cum again.

A great two hours with an enthusiastic MILF.

Offline Grandslam

Nice review. I remember her back at Steam and Sun at Euston back in the day, she was a great punt then and I always picked her if she was in the line up. She must have been in the game for close to 20 years!

Online pantywetter

Think I shagged her 15 years ago and she had been in the game a while then.
She’s also replied to every one of my reverse bookings for the last 15 years.
Might revisit her for the DDs!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 07:51:50 am by pantywetter »