Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SnowTaiwan - Bayswater  (Read 2543 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7194343) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7586397) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline asahi

External Link/Members Only

April 2023

Saw her twice

£320 + £50
2 Hours + filming

£160 + £50
1 Hour + Filming

Hotel a few minutes walk from Bayswater tube station

Pretty girl, thin, taller than most I've seen, big fake tits, tiny waist, nice legs, hairy pussy. One of the pictures on her profile looks a bit weird, they are all touched up with some kind of filter, but I could tell it was her, looks better in person. She has pale skin, understands Chinese, says she's from Taiwan.

OWO. Sex. Face fucking. Deep throat. Hand job. CIM. Filming.

I was quite excited at the idea of meeting snow. I love oral sex and like to keep a video to watch later if I can, not many girls allow that.

During my journey to meet her I was worried that I would be late so I messaged her to say that I might be a few minutes late. And we agreed to have the meeting half an hour later. I need not have done that because I arrived bang on the original time.

So I'm waiting outside and I message her to say I'm there and to let me know how to find her. Nothing! no reply, not read status on WhatsApp. I phone. I text, I send messages on WhatsApp, I try to call in WhatsApp. Nothing! So I start to think that maybe she's fake. And that maybe someone is watching me and is going to mug me. It's daylight and fairly public, so I'm not too worried.

I start searching on adult work looking for any ladies in Bayswater or near by and start messaging a few, some are all booked up, some are not available right now, or about to finish for the day. So about half an hour passes while I'm doing this, starting to feel really sad and let down.

I hear a reply ping from WhatsApp, expecting it to be one of the ladies I had tried to arrange as a backup, but much to my disbelief it was snow! She said her battery had run out, and that she had come out looking for me. Well I didn't see her, since I was round the corner, and had even gone to the shop. So she told me her room, and I went right up there.

I knock on her door, the door opens and I just stand there, not sure if there's something dodgy about to happen or not. And as it widens she pokes her head around and I'm instantly feeling relief that it's really her, and she's fucking gorgeous!

I walk in and I'm feeling really happy that it's her and that I had made it into her room. The room was very small. I walked around the bed and told her that I wanted to stay two hours and do some filming. She agreed to this stating that she would wear a mask. I handed over the cash and asked if I could use the shower. The shower was small and hard to get into. I had a quick wash and came out, then she went in and did the same.

I asked her if she was ok to start filming right away, and she was ok with that, and before I knew what was happening she had the mask on and was giving me some amazing head, lots of action on the tip, I barely had a chance to make the settings on my phone to do the filming. It was quite hard to concentrate on that while she was sucking, but I didn't want to tell her to stop, so I muddled through and eventually hit record, managed to get some nice close up shots of her lips wrapped around my cock, great wank material for later!

She was sucking away for a while and I felt that I might come, so decided to stop recording and asked her if we could fuck. She grabbed a condom and put it on me, I told her I wanted doggy so she assumed the position. I don't know how tall she is, and I don't remember clearly, but I think she was a little taller than me, she has long legs, but there were no issues getting inside and thrusting. I fucked her in doggy position until I came, it was really good.

I went for a quick shower after that, and then she went for one after me.

I asked her if she did massage, I can't quite remember her exact words but she didn't seem so keen, so I thought it best to take a miss on that, though I think it would have been nice to try.

I lay down on the bed and asked for blowjob. She got to work and I decided to do a little more filming, she put the mask on and I got a few minutes on the bed, then decided to try standing up. Did that for a little while, then stopped filming. Went to lay down and asked if we could do some deep throat. She let me push her head down on my cock and I could feel the back of her throat, I pulled her head away and then pressed it down again, she was totally compliant, I tried to be gentle but firm with her. After doing this for a while I thought that I might come again, but she seemed to have had enough, so we stopped. Was good though. She got some lube and started giving me a hand job. This went on for a while, I just lay back and enjoyed, it, though I must say hand jobs aren't really my thing.

I started to feel like it was time to go and asked for the shower, had a quick wash and left.

After this first meeting I was feeling really good with myself for having found a beautiful Chinese girl that does deep throat and allows filming. I was determined to see her again.

A week later I did.

The second visit was in a different room, larger, with a better bathroom.

I entered the room, sorted out the paper work, took my clothes off, had a shower, and then got to filming right away. This time standing up, I to put my cock into her cheek, I love the way that looks, it actually feels quite nice too, but it's a bit distracting to hold a camera and do it all at the same time, so I decided to rest the camera on the table facing the bed and asked for face fucking.

She hung her head over the side of the bed and I started fucking her face! I've tried this position a few times but it never worked out, this time it went rather well, even though the bed was a bit lower than I would have liked, it felt really good, I tried not to go to deep at first, going in and out slowly, to get the right pace. We found the right rhythm! I enjoyed fucking her face and squeezing one of her tits with one had whilst rubbing her hairy pussy with the other. My knees began to tremble and I felt that I might come, I should have done so, but I wanted to fuck for some reason.

She grabbed a condom, put it on me and and we started fucking in missionary, a position that I almost never do, did this for a while, she seemed quite responsive wrapping her arms around me and making the right sounds, we switched to doggy and at this point I began to lose my erection, so I asked her if I could lick her and she agreed. I started licking her pussy from behind, did this for a few minutes but did like the taste of the lube, so asked for a blow job.

I laid down on the bed and she started sucking my cock, it was really good, she had the mask off at this point, I could feel myself about to come, and I wanted to get that on camera, so I grabbed the mask and put it over her eyes, then grabbed my phone and asked if I could cum in her mouth, to which she agreed. I was quite lucky to capture it. She ran off to the bathroom to wash her mouth out. At this point I felt it was time to leave, so I went in and had a shower, came out, got dressed, said goodbye and left.

Overall, I think that snow is totally amazing, I want to see her again and I plan to do so very soon. From looking at her profile it seems she may have moved to a different location.

Offline yuunagi

Thanks for the review!
Does she look closer to 40 or 30 though?
Her stated age of 22 does not seem right.

Offline asahi

Thanks for the review!
Does she look closer to 40 or 30 though?
Her stated age of 22 does not seem right.

I could believe that she was 22. I'm not particularly good at guessing ages though. If she is in reality older I'd be very surprised if she was not younger than 30. I'd be curious on anyone's opinion on this, specially those good at discerning age. She told me that she is a student in her first year, I did ask what she was studying but I've completely forgotten what she had said. I wish I had spent more time talking to her and getting to know about her, she seemed like quite a warm person.

I was very happy with her behaviour and demeanour, seemed genuine. As I write this I'm recalling the hand job she gave me during our first session, I was feeling very sensitive, she was sitting between my legs facing me, at times using both hands on the shaft, sometimes switching to rub the balls, I think if I had not already ejaculated earlier she would have been able to get me to cum doing just that. I wonder can a 22 year old woman be so experienced and skilled. I have no idea.