Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork profile: "15 minute quickie" but no penetration  (Read 2041 times)

Online maxxblue

What are people's experiences of WG's who advertise a '15 minute quickie' but don't have 'penetration' on their list of 'likes'?

An example is: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only though there are many others on AW.

I've seen some tempting girls on AW who offer a 15 minute quickie, but apparently don't offer penetration.

Does a 15 minute quickie include penetration or not?

Ben4454

This has baffled me a few times. One girl listed no penetration on her likes list yet had a bunch of glowing reports of how some guy banged her from behind.

Just confirm services over the phone.

Zzxxx

From the girls I've spoken to a 15 min quickie is just a blow job.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
15 minute quickies are normally either oral or sex just not both.  Although I know some offer an oral or sex for one price and offer both for a higher price

Offline stevedave

I'm quite a fan of a lunchtime 15 minute quickie - as said above, it is usually just oral/OWO.

It's a nice little stress buster for the rest of the afternoon  :drinks:

Greasegirl

Offline Roth

I'm quite a fan of a lunchtime 15 minute quickie - as said above, it is usually just oral/OWO.

It's a nice little stress buster for the rest of the afternoon  :drinks:

Fair one!  :thumbsup: :lol:

Online Blackpool Rock

So long as what is on offer for each appointment time then fine, the grease girl profile doesn't actually list penetration in the likes list so theoretically it's not on offer for any time appointment though a report indicates it was.
There do seem to be quite a few profiles that state a 15 minute appointment is oral only so at least you know and can make a choice accordingly.
What annoys me is when the profile isn't clear, i've done an hour booking only to be told after 15 minutes when i've cum that it's 1 pop only, WTF!

Greasegirl

So long as what is on offer for each appointment time then fine, the grease girl profile doesn't actually list penetration in the likes list so theoretically it's not on offer for any time appointment though a report indicates it was.
There do seem to be quite a few profiles that state a 15 minute appointment is oral only so at least you know and can make a choice accordingly.
What annoys me is when the profile isn't clear, i've done an hour booking only to be told after 15 minutes when i've cum that it's 1 pop only, WTF!

Please be sure everyone knows on here that comment wasn't referring to a booking you've had with me. You pay for your time, and in that time you can do whatever you want as long as I am happy with it. If you come 5 times within 60 minutes go for it! It's your time x

johnnyboy61

I know one WG who had to start a new AW profile which didn't have penetration listed. After I had given her the usual good seeing to I queried the omission. She said that she had been told it wasn't necessary to have it listed by her older more experienced work partner, and then observed that she had quite a few massage only appointments recently!  :dash:

Offline Mr Sinister

Done a few 15 minutes all have been oral + sex never bothered to ask beforehand, some girls will post on their profile 1 option only.

Online Blackpool Rock

Please be sure everyone knows on here that comment wasn't referring to a booking you've had with me. You pay for your time, and in that time you can do whatever you want as long as I am happy with it. If you come 5 times within 60 minutes go for it! It's your time x
I take it you mean the comment about only being allowed 1 pop in an hour booking, don't think that anyone would have thought the reference was directed at you but just for the sake of clarity then - No it wasn't you as i've never booked you although if you did a NW tour then i could consider it  :rose:
Perhaps you may also wish to clarify whether you offer penetration, if so why isn't it listed on your likes list?  :unknown:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Done a few 15 min ones. One girl I knew used to love that. Phone her up and she'd be ready and waiting over the bed lubed up, straight into doggie with just me pants down and come as quick as you can and thank you mamm pants up and zipped up and straight out the door sometimes in as little as five mins!;)..

Offline d2331

I had half hour spare this afternoon and nearly booked a decently-rated local WG..

15 mins - £30 - OW
30 mins - £60 OWO

What's the point? She could still wash her mouth out after a 15 minute quickie. I didn't bother in the end.

Offline Roth

I had half hour spare this afternoon and nearly booked a decently-rated local WG..

15 mins - £30 - OW
30 mins - £60 OWO

What's the point? She could still wash her mouth out after a 15 minute quickie. I didn't bother in the end.

Twice as much man fat to deal with and can't be arsed probably?  :scare: :manhater: :wackogirl: