Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any leads at greatwest road hounslow  (Read 1312 times)

haribugga909

Any leads for nice girls at greatwest road hounslow

Offline HappyandLucky

Any leads for nice girls at greatwest road hounslow
Plenty in AW, try a search and cross refer to UKP reviews

haribugga909

Offline HappyandLucky

Any profiles??
10 days to do your own research and fuck all. I for one always welcome a new member that helps themselves along the punting journey. Perhaps best you post back on your investigations. If you can't be arsed then don't worry l, will do it all for you. Just wait to hear back from me.  :dash:

haribugga909

Offline HappyandLucky

No chance  :(
My view is many members ignore similar posts. My reason is that so many lazy fuckers do no leg work and expect genuine members to do simple searches for them. Not sure what you mean by "no chance" perhaps you were questioning whether you have done any work yourself  :wackogirl:

haribugga909

Yes i have done some search on vivastreet but didn't find any nice girls

Offline Steely Dan

And one might think that if you put Heathrow in the little box up there ^^ you might get some links.  Or click on HappyandLucky's name and see his reviews.  Or scrape to the bottom of the proverbial barrel and click on name of a jazz-fusion rock star. No good?  Too far?  Too expensive?  If you say what is wrong with a few, it would help....
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 08:18:09 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Tonyleung

Hi Haribugga99 ( or OP to most on this forum, but I had to make sure & spoonfeed you. )

Anyway Haribugga, you should click this link https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87628.0 and hook up with guy , between the two of you, I am 100% sure you could share info and come up with something. :) :) :)

Goodluck - I am sure you'll find the right door...

Offline HappyandLucky

Hi Haribugga99 ( or OP to most on this forum, but I had to make sure & spoonfeed you. )

Anyway Haribugga, you should click this link https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87628
LMAO  :lol: :lol: :lol: