Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: P&D - Liverpool Street/Aldgate Area  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Surrey1974

Good Morning,

Looking to do a P&D for 15 mins tomorrow afternoon around the subject area.  Have seen the reviews as asking for fellow punters opinions who is most recommended on the ones below.  I see that Dayana and Hot Ella have been offline for a week so they seem to be out of the equation.  If there are any others within the area that can recommend as well would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Sexy Sara
External Link/Members Only

Sexy Aysha

Byanca Bya 69

Camila Girlfriend

Offline anujok

Sexy Sara has quite a lot of positive reviews. She never replied to my texts so never met her. But if she replies would surely meet her.

Byanca Ba - was a bait and sqwitch for me. But I did see her when she opened the door and was surely not my type. But those who have been with her say that she's a positive.

Ayesha - Not yet seen her but she is on my list and will surely one of these days

Camila- No idea.

As said Dayana and Ella are always the best, it's a shame that they aren't online for almost a month now.

Offline Surrey1974

Thank you for the feedback.

Apologies it was mean't to say Lovely Izabelle not Camilla Girlfriend. If you got feedback on any visits with her would be appreciated as well.

Offline Malvolio

If you're only doing 15 minutes, you might as well pick the one you fancy the most.

Offline tergil

Which one did you pick in the end?

Offline Surrey1974

Offline TheLastSamuari

Good Morning,

Looking to do a P&D for 15 mins tomorrow afternoon around the subject area.  Have seen the reviews as asking for fellow punters opinions who is most recommended on the ones below.  I see that Dayana and Hot Ella have been offline for a week so they seem to be out of the equation.  If there are any others within the area that can recommend as well would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Sexy Sara not a bad lady, very tall, very into dfk, but didn't get on with the hair extensions...

Sexy Aysha not visited

Byanca Bya 69 Don't even bother, she's rarely ever the person you will see. Total time waster

Camila Girlfriend on my HL but not tried yet