Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: #LovelyLilly# Anyone?  (Read 921 times)

Offline Lemec13

Hey guys. Anyone met #LovelyLilly#
External Link/Members Only

Her reviews are good but there is very little to go by on her profile

Offline funfungoodguy

Yes have seen this gorgeous girl. Had a great fun session. Her Oral Skills are excellent and she's a friendly and attractive person. Meets at a Travel Lodge in Sidcup so she meets you at the lift, but no probs. Her boobs really are as shown and I found her a welcoming and straight dealing open minded girl.  I plan to go again.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Yes have seen this gorgeous girl. Had a great fun session. Her Oral Skills are excellent and she's a friendly and attractive person. Meets at a Travel Lodge in Sidcup so she meets you at the lift, but no probs. Her boobs really are as shown and I found her a welcoming and straight dealing open minded girl.  I plan to go again.....

A review would be much appreciated.
You have been a member for more than six years and obviously just lurked and leeched.
How about giving something back to help fellow punters?

Offline Fully Sated

A review would be much appreciated.
You have been a member for more than six years and obviously just lurked and leeched.
How about giving something back to help fellow punters?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236720.0

Offline nigel4498

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236720.0

Hats off to that man  :hi: for finally breaking his review duck.
Took awhile but much appreciated, cheers.

Offline king tarzan

so who's ass have you put the review up in?
take it out of there ass and put it on here?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac