Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Femme Fatale - First time meeting GFE - In-call, Derby  (Read 10729 times)

32 review(s) for xfemme fatalex (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]
24 review(s) for Britishdesibeauty (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
24 review(s) for britishdesibeautyx (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

vw

I know why MTBs post got that reaction. However, anyone who's seen her recently knows the reason for her current break (and that reason is her personal business). Anyone who's ever seen her knows what it's like to be inundated with questions about her and how to contact her. Treat her like anyone else. If she's available contact her, if she responds arrange a meeting, if not move on.

Have seen the questions here and UKE

Punters making out they are the special one and have secret info cannot help her really, all very mike serving IMO.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

Fry knows, pictybum knows, all of the EM matey's know, hell, I'll bet even fishy knows..... I don't know though  :D

Why oh why is she not working.... tell me so I can be special too :sarcastic:

vw

Fry knows, pictybum knows, all of the EM matey's know, hell, I'll bet even fishy knows..... I don't know though  :D

Accessing from Spain on adultwork, must have messaged Sherwood a postcard  when she logged on.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Accessing from Spain on adultwork, must have messaged Sherwood a postcard  when she logged on.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Wow, who'd have thought that eh,, that's a real shocker, no wonder the sherwoodian mudlanders are keeping it quiet..... she's on holiday :sarcastic:

We're special now

Offline HailWood

Wow, who'd have thought that eh,, that's a real shocker, no wonder the sherwoodian mudlanders are keeping it quiet..... she's on holiday :sarcastic:

We're special now
True - you are both spesh  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Offline Jack Sinn

I knew 4 months ago can I have an extra special sticker  :dancegirl: I’m not telling though  :cool:

Offline HailWood

Have seen the questions here and UKE

Punters making out they are the special one and have secret info cannot help her really, all very mike serving IMO.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

How does this serve me? What have I to gain? :unknown:

redram

Offline Picti

Met her for paid sex a few weeks ago. Afterwards the discussion essentially went along the lines that if I wanted to meet her for paid sex again in the near future, then there was a period when she would be unavailable. She was under no obligation to tell me the reason for this, but she did so and I interpreted it as a courtesy. I would have to set my threshold for feeling "special" remarkably low to feel that warm glow in this situation  :unknown:

Offline HailWood

Met her for paid sex a few weeks ago. Afterwards the discussion essentially went along the lines that if I wanted to meet her for paid sex again in the near future, then there was a period when she would be unavailable. She was under no obligation to tell me the reason for this, but she did so and I interpreted it as a courtesy. I would have to set my threshold for feeling "special" remarkably low to feel that warm glow in this situation  :unknown:
+1

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Oi!! what about me, i dont get a mention?  :lol:

I told everyone months ago where's she was and yes she still is locked in my cellar, im keeping her to myself so you can all go jump in a river, she mine, mine i say  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:39:51 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline cueball

Oi!! what about me, i dont get a mention?  :lol:

I were gonna mention you but I weren't sure which account you were using this week  :sarcastic:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I were gonna mention you but I weren't sure which account you were using this week  :sarcastic:
There's only one that isnt banned  :lol:

vw

How does this serve me? What have I to gain? :unknown:

Helps with the fragile ego, so ego improvements serve you, bet you are gutted how many know now.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Helps with the fragile ego, so ego improvements serve you, bet you are gutted how many know now.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

So far off the mark it's laughable as anyone who met me would tell you. :rolleyes:

You are as someone said to me "a jealous wretch"  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:47:19 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline NervousJ

I'm not special enough to know, but I would hazard a guess at more surgery like boob job etc...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm not special enough to know, but I would hazard a guess at more surgery like boob job etc...

Her ass again not boobs, Jim
I know you love massive tits (and so do I  :D) haha maybe worth another look at Poni's from Rogers review.

And shes not working currently for those chasing the dream and getting no replies
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:14:30 am by Iloveoral »

vw

So far off the mark it's laughable as anyone who met me would tell you. :rolleyes:

You are as someone said to me "a jealous wretch"  :sarcastic:

Why would i talk to people who met you, that may be normal in Sherwood but not normal anywhere else, a good reason top avoid anyone you punt.  Have you been snooping about others, did you have 100 questions about cueball when he visited?  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Jealous of a soft drunk who needs Hannah to fight his battles, and blog to boost your ego.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:26:35 am by vw »

Offline NervousJ

I think I may have to head over, even though my last visit wasn't great...

I hope rogers idea of large boobs are the same as mine, and he hasn't just got small hands....

Offline HailWood

Why would i talk to people who met you, that may be normal in Sherwood but not normal anywhere else, a good reason top avoid anyone you punt.  Have you been snooping about others, bet you had 100 questions about cueball when he visited.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Jealous of a soft drunk who needs Hannah to fight his battles, and blog to boost your ego.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I bet it hurts you to think that your keyboard warrior image exists only in your head. Others out there (I'm willing to bet there are many) feel that (at best) your stalking or (at worst) trolling of other members on here think you are a "jealous wretch" .
VirtualWretch has a certain sense of being right.  :sarcastic:

As far as CB is concerned I enjoy his sense of humour (unlike you he seems to have one) and his banter (which does not have the maliciousness of your's). So that would be yet another unfounded troll-like Wretched malicious statement. Keep it up Wretch  :bomb: :bomb:

Or perhaps I should have asked Hannah to have written this for me, Wretch. Because, I'm clearly scared of you (not)!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:37:35 am by MikeTheBike »

vw

I bet it hurts you to think that your keyboard warrior image exists only in your head. Others out there (I'm willing to bet there are many) feel that your at best stalking or at worst trolling of other members on here think you are a "jealous wretch" .
VirtualWretch has a certain sense of being right.  :sarcastic:

As far as CB is concerned I enjoy his sense of humour (unlike you he seems to have one) and his banter (which does not have the maliciousness of your's). So that would be yet another unfounded troll-like malicious statement. Keep it up Wretch  :bomb: :bomb:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So now you know what cueball thinks and his motives.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well good luck anyway using forum membership to gain favour.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: 

Or perhaps I should have asked Hannah to have written this for me, Wretch. Because, I'm clearly scared of you (not)!

Bet she pmed you that edit
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:40:05 am by vw »

Offline HailWood

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well good luck anyway using forum membership to gain favour.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: 

With who, prey tell, and then advise if you have any evidence (because there is none). Just another unfounded Wretched accusation.
Do you use your 'forum fame' to gain favour and is this why you so Wretchedly try to divert so much? Hmmmmm....

Offline HailWood

Why would i talk to people who met you

Oh, by the way, I know you have done precisely that and approached someone that I have met to ask about me.

You are not to be trusted. Full on stalker and potential Troll.

vw

With who, prey tell, and then advise if you have any evidence (because there is none). Just another unfounded Wretched accusation.
Do you use your 'forum fame' to gain favour and is this why you so Wretchedly try to divert so much? Hmmmmm....
Nobody i have met knows my foru name incaft 60% of them were never even mentioned on the forum befgore i saw them.   

Its not just me, i'm just the vocal one, funny who does think so though, you would be shocked, shocked i say.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As for evidence for an opinion  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  You and the punter you model yourself on golfnut were very keen on evidence yet provided none too.

Wretched is the your new favourite word? you seem very attached to your brand, must really work for you.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

vw

Oh, by the way, I know you have done precisely that and approached someone that I have met to ask about me.

You are not to be trusted. Full on stalker and potential Troll.

Really, i got a om to state you were not GN but uncannily identical on forum. 

Hardly stalking, got a nice photo of a pair of tit with i love vw wrote on them, mocking you.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Really, i got a om to state you were not GN but uncannily identical on forum. 

Hardly stalking, got a nice photo of a pair of tit with i love vw wrote on them, mocking you.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Your obsessiveness would be unsettling should I actually give a shit what you think or what you have on a tee shirt (BTW - that's a bit sad!!).
If you are as unpleasant in real life as you are on here you must be a very lonely man.

Offline HailWood

As for evidence for an opinion  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  You and the punter you model yourself on golfnut were very keen on evidence yet provided none too.

So what exactly would you like me to provide evidence for? You have yet to ask me for anything?

vw

Your obsessiveness would be unsettling should I actually give a shit what you think or what you have on a tee shirt (BTW - that's a bit sad!!).
If you are as unpleasant in real life as you are on here you must be a very lonely man.

Most here find me pleasant and have a good laugh with me, its only white knights and those up to no good that think i am.  What does that make you?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

what about tshirts?  who mentioned tshirts?

Offline the_special-one92

And in other news I saw femme few weeks ago to. Definitely worth a visit if you can get hold of her. When she gives you her number she is very easy to contact. Great girl to see.

I'll get the popcorn and continue watching this fascinating discussion  :lol:

Offline HailWood

Most here find me pleasant and have a good laugh with me, its only white knights and those up to no good that think i am.  What does that make you?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Only in your head Deluded One. Find me one person in the East Midlands section that finds you pleasant and your stalking of this section a good laugh.

Any takers?!!!!!

vw

Only in your head Deluded One. Find me one person in the East Midlands section that finds you pleasant and your stalking of this section a good laugh.

Any takers?!!!!!

The East Midlanders mocking you all over UKE are members here too.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

did you miss that?  Deluded.   :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
And in other news I saw femme few weeks ago to. Definitely worth a visit if you can get hold of her. When she gives you her number she is very easy to contact. Great girl to see.

I'll get the popcorn and continue watching this fascinating discussion  :lol:
:scare: No one cares about the girl on the reviews, after page 3 its all about VW  :scare:

I bet Admin was considering changing the forum from UKP to UKVW as obviously its all about him  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dash: :dash: :dash:
 :hi:

Offline NervousJ

He spends a lot of his time here in the East mids  section, I'm yet to read an east mids review yet????

Offline Owwhatanight

The East Midlanders mocking you all over UKE are members here too.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

did you miss that?  Deluded.   :crazy: :wacko:

Errr I do because he's honest, straite to the point with the forums interest at heart.
I see no one mocking VW on UkE but many knocking you MikeTheBike :hi:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:41:19 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline Owwhatanight

Any takers?!!!!!

Me !!! And there are more  :hi:

Offline cueball

An eye catching comment there from owan... so eye catching it'll be worth watching the mudland developments in the coming days.

Some would say you can't see the wood for the trees, but it's starting to become the opposite, the wood is starting to appear inspite of the trees (Sherwood pun intended  :D)

Best couple of posts you've made in a long long time owan... I shall enjoy the reactions, enjoy the reactions I say  :D

Offline Dipper

Would be nice to hear a recent review of her :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

did you have 100 questions about cueball when he visited?  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I'll bet there were a lot more than 100 questions when the Sherwood borders got raided by a northern marauder  :sarcastic:

Fry and and his team hastily banged up a whicker man but alas, I'd slipped through their (hair) net  :lol: slipped through I say

vw

Best couple of posts you've made in a long long time owan... I shall enjoy the reactions, enjoy the reactions I say  :D

the reaction was a no reply.

OWAN must be flattered but embarrased by with weak immitation.

The original  :hi: :hi: :hi:

VileWanker

the weak imitation  :unknown:

VirtualWretch

As for this

Seems MTT doesn't speak for the whole EM then.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:09:08 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Give him time

This is a new path for him

These new shoes will rub a bit until they're worn in

:lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

OWAN must be flattered but embarrased by with weak immitation.

The original  :hi: :hi: :hi:

the weak imitation  :unknown:

As for this

Seems MTT doesn't speak for the whole EM then.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Oh those pillow fights we had but my eyes are now wide open  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Looking forward to an EM review Mr owat.

It's been a while.... :rolleyes:

vw

Looking forward to an EM review Mr owat.

It's been a while.... :rolleyes:

He has done 19 more than me, then again the site is UKpunting not EMpunting.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline NervousJ

Ahhhhh, that's why you spend so much time here VW.

You're confused, this is the em section... where we review and discuss em topics..

You should try it...I'm sure Mike will recommend someone, although you probably know his diary... :D