Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brigette Babe / Candy babe LUTON  (Read 2168 times)

Asain206

Saw this girl candy before went meet chickey in Milton Keynes.

Avoid avoid.
Booked went to the dodgy looking flat.
Door opened I asked you candy she said yes.
I turned and walked.
These pics must be taken few years back.
She is so fat now.
Face looks like a round  football.
Eeeeeww so ugly.  Not even worth £20

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DouglasReynholm

First post here... Hopefully won't get banned instantly for some reason.

I had Candy in January and you get what pictures show. Fat?! Does she look thin in her pics?! Not too big for me but OK I think she should drop a few kilos. Wouldn't say ugly and at least she's brave enough to put face pics on AW.

Massive tits and good service, although she said she does GFE but didn't do much DFK on me. Good BJ and fuck though and can't complain at £50 for half hour. Flat is in a dodgy area above Hungarian grocery store, clean enough inside though.

I'd say positive.

Offline Sinz

I had Candy in January and you get what pictures show. Fat?! Does she look thin in her pics?! Not too big for me but OK I think she should drop a few kilos. Wouldn't say ugly and at least she's brave enough to put face pics on AW.

Massive tits and good service, although she said she does GFE but didn't do much DFK on me. Good BJ and fuck though and can't complain at £50 for half hour. Flat is in a dodgy area above Hungarian grocery store, clean enough inside though.

I'd say positive.

Why don’t you leave a separate review of your experience?

Note: Name WG name change

Candy Babe —> Brigette Babe
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 06:05:10 pm by Sinz »

Offline Bumble1234

I saw her probably about a year ago at the same location. Pics are accurate or were at the time. Pretty un inspiring experience. No FK, gave a ridiculous massage with one hand just rubbing my back. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was texting with the other. Ended up just jacking myself off over her tits. There was also a very large whiff from down below, hence I stayed well away with my fingers, let alone my dick.
After the deed she actually relaxed a little and wanted to chat a bit, but by this time I just wanted to do the off.

Offline Big Bad R

I'd say positive.

I'd say pimp !

Offline DouglasReynholm

I can't do a full review because it was over a month ago, can't remember it enough. Nuff said.

Pimp? Don't think she's got one. And it's not me if that's what you meant.  :D

AW ID is 3584355

Offline Badvicar

I can't do a full review because it was over a month ago, can't remember it enough. Nuff said.

AW ID is 3584355

Can remember her size, the service she gave but can't remember enough to do a review. Interesting. And why do half your posts start with "please don't ban me"......
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 01:04:36 am by Badvicar »

Offline Dick Emeroids

Oh Vicar. Such little faith!
Though, as ever, your (enjoyable) cynicism shines through.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Badvicar

Oh Vicar. Such little faith!
Though, as ever, your (enjoyable) cynicism shines through.

A great man once said healthy cynicism is the lubricant that seperates one from being screwed hard from being screwed soft.

Offline Badvicar

Douglas Rimhelm has declined to reply. Will see if he reviews or contributes in the near future.

Offline Badvicar

AW ID is 3584355

Still no recollection dickhold?

Offline DouglasReynholm

Well I've got some recollection of her holding my dick, but I was seriously hammered and punting is best done sober. Let's say if I'd been sober it would have been Neutral then, will that do? I don't care that much.

The other review someone else posted about her being disorganised / late rings true actually.

Offline Badvicar

Well I've got some recollection of her holding my dick, but I was seriously hammered and punting is best done sober. Let's say if I'd been sober it would have been Neutral then, will that do? I don't care that much.

The other review someone else posted about her being disorganised / late rings true actually.

Nice story.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Right, now he's banned (not my fault he can't understand a simple joke BTW) I can explain what the fuck.

I heard back in February via another Hungarian girl in Luton that Candy had turned someone away (I think just because they were Asian (or 'Asain' if you carnt spel)) and that he'd taken revenge by posting a review here pretending he had walked.

But I couldn't prove anything, so once I'd posted in this thread I'd painted myself into a corner. Might not have been him. I also didn't really want to be in a position where I'm defending a racist prossie.

As I said, she does look like the pics. She did in January anyroad. I'm not going back to find out if she still does. I was seriously on the piss back then.