Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia - Diamonds Newcastle Quayside  (Read 624 times)

Offline Fastlane-09

Managed to get in for the first booking of the day after a few days of being told she was fully booked. Worth the wait :)

External Link/Members Only

Location (10/10) Newcastle Quayside flat, clean, tidy and easy to find. Didn't feel overlooked at all. There was clearly someone else in the flat but I don't think it was a WG.

Sophia (9/10) She was right up my street, long dark hair, about a 12 to 14 with ample cups! To be honest they were the reason I made the booking in the first place ;). I can see how some people think she has the looks of Shona Mcgarty (Whitney from Eastenders). Lovely meaty bum too, reminded me of Sasha's from NNE.

Service (9/10) It had been a while so I wasn't expecting any miracles on my part shall we say!! Started off with a shower, was met in the bedroom by Sophia stripping off her dress and bra, standing in a pair of fishnets. Immediately started kissing & playing with each other and before long the soldier was standing to attention and she got down to oral.. Great technique, deep throating and rarely coming up for air! 69, sweet tasting and very fresh. It was actually pretty difficult to concentrate, love her oral technique!! Onto cowgirl followed by reverse, I'm not too much of a big lad buy any means but she felt very tight! Came in reverse cowgirl, couldn't help it watching that ass :)

Cleaned up and chatted, she has to be one of the easiest people to talk to. We just chatted about crap for 10 minutes very easily!!! Her attitude is fantastic to be honest.

Would I return? Try and stop me!