Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris - Amour Newcastle -  (Read 1472 times)

Offline DarkSecrets

External Link/Members Only

Had the urge again to try something different. The likes if VS and AW are pretty bland (for me) atm and honestly i have never gone down the agency route before but though what the hell.....

Step up Paris from Amour..........

Comms:

Replies within 2/3mins. Now worth point out that this is another girl and not Paris but they are so polite and dead easy in terms of comms. Was give full address and door number then the usual strict instructions to hold until the booked time. I didn't fancy the awkwardness of the previous punt walking iut anyways 😂

Location: Seaton Deleval main street. It is an active street however plenty of parking. I tend to always use a side street but plenty others close by.

The girl: Paris is absolutely gorgeous. She doesn't have long blonde hair now which is totally ok but she was as the pictures suggested.

The punt:

So arrived and the usual standing behind the door and she throws herself straight in for a kiss and a cuddle. Hadn't even exchanged paperwork. Shes wearing beautiful black and purple set which turned me on straight away.

Paperwork exchanged was £70 for 30 minutes. Started to undress and she is asking what i am into kinks fetishes etc. loved the attention to detail.

We lay back for a few minutes kissing and playing and then into owo and she stares right into your eyes and it got me even more hornier. Flipped her legs round for 69 and fresh as a daisy. Tasted amazing and reacted well.

Then went onto tit wank which was glorious. Her fake boobs felt amazing. On with the rubber and begging me to fuck her. Had sex in several positions. The begged me to fill the bag inside of her.

We had 5 minutes left and chatted and kissed. She is such a gentle, beautiful soul and by far one of the best punts i have ever had.

Was reluctant to post anything as wanted to keep her to myself hahaha (jokes). But I cannot recommend this girl highly enough. Massively overachieved my expectations.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What part of "Note: Do NOT put URLs in the subject!!" are you having difficulty with.   :unknown: