Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Davina-Milf (Adultwork)  (Read 5109 times)

3 review(s) for Davina-xx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Geordiejay

External Link/Members Only

We'll this milf has been on my list for sometime now... Last night I thought fuck it why not let's give her a call. She answered the phone in such a posh sexy secretary like voice.
She told me she was available and where too go etc.
she works from a really nice discrete apartment down the quayside.
Anyways.... Knocked on the door and it opened... WOW this really beautiful milf answered.
Says she's 35 on her AW she looks no older then 30. Seriously my jaw dropped.
She offered me a drink and shower on arrival. And was very chatty just how I like it. Got the paperwork out the way... Then she told me to undress so we both undressed together. She said lay on your front so I can give you a massage. I must admit I'm not the type of person who likes a massage on a punt I like to get straight down to the good stuff. But I fancied a change so just went with it to see how it went. She started off massaging my back getting right into my knotted spots lots of oil and rubbing then next came her BIG amazing fake tits rubbing against my oiled up back... This got me really horny... She told me to roll over on too my front and she seemed horny going straight for my cock and balls and giving them a good cin too till I was rock hard. She then reached for the condom put it on and gave me possibly the best blowjob I've ever had. Again... I'm not a fan of oral WITH but WOW with her I defo am. This went on for a good 5-10 mins deep throat spitting and sucking!
Then she asked are you ready too fuck me? I jumped at the chance. She got on top with her fake tits bouncing in my face and gave me a great ride!then we switched to doggy and I just went at that ass like a dog on heat. She looked like she was seriously enjoying it and getting into it the more I give it too her. We then went onto mush with her legs wrapped around my shoulders. Then with her back on top and finished in doggy. I was worn out! That milf now how to fuck.
Defo in my top 3 ever punts. It was amazing. Hottest mil fiver ever fucked. Amazing tanned toned body. Cracking set of fake tits. And my fav bit about her other then her sexy voice is her arse! WOW.

Not gunna lie I'd give her a 10/10 . Genuine nice bubbly chatty woman. Who's not a clock watcher.
Defo worth a punt lads! You won't be disheartened when she opens the door or at any point threw the punt. And you defo won't be disappointed in the slightest. Great value for money. Worth much more in my eyes. And she's fully independant. I'm sure as hell that I will be back soon!

Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, I've had my eye on her.

Was there any DFK or reverse O?

Toshiba

Geordiejay

DFK yes at discretion. And I'm not a fan of giving a working girl oral. So I wouldn't know.

Andy20

I was there last week - really nice - but unfortunately at the time she would not allow reverse O as she said she had cut herself shaving.