Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: “Bored” kinda  (Read 789 times)

Offline Bassman

Guys, I don’t punt much these days. When I do, I call up a couple of regulars and make arrangements. I always have a good time, but I’m after a new WG for a punt, but at the same time I don’t want to waste time anymore searching for a decent one. So TOFTT and a random green light isn’t gonna be worth the risk lol. I know that’s why it’s called “punt” and the point of this site etc. But I’m not as willing to travel too far these days so limits me.

I’m tempted by Greatestnoicola but having watched her videos and she comes across a bit boring. Doesn’t make much sound by the looks of it. Vivienne that I reviewed is gone I think. Or swapped profiles, and doesn’t seem to go back to Bounds Green anyway.

Anyone else go through this? Wanna punt but with something new but making the effort to find another decent WG is not in them anymore? Apart from 2 regulars a couple of others who I go see as a plan b of regulars leave me feeling like it was a waste of cash. That’s despite busting my nut. And having the usual services etc. Maybe my punting days are numbered.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Fortune favours the brave lol. On a serious note, we are in some terrible times in terms of availability of WGs for a decent price at the moment so I don't blame you for how you feel. The risk reward balance is out of wack with it shifting towards higher risk and lower reward. Can only wait it out or go abroad if that option is possible for you.

Offline Hobbit

I agree. Things are very bad at the moment in terms of finding quality at a good rate. All these English girls are taking advantage and charging ridiculous amounts now and it's not worth the risk. So unless the government starts giving out visas to European prostitutes, I don't see things changing in the short term.

Offline Bassman

Fortune favours the brave lol. On a serious note, we are in some terrible times in terms of availability of WGs for a decent price at the moment so I don't blame you for how you feel. The risk reward balance is out of wack with it shifting towards higher risk and lower reward. Can only wait it out or go abroad if that option is possible for you.

I’ve. Strip to Morocco on the horizon as long as it all plans out with the restrictions etc. But that’s next year lol.

Offline Bassman

I agree. Things are very bad at the moment in terms of finding quality at a good rate. All these English girls are taking advantage and charging ridiculous amounts now and it's not worth the risk. So unless the government starts giving out visas to European prostitutes, I don't see things changing in the short term.

I’m kinda bouncing between 2 at the moment. One more than the other as she’s closer to where I like to punt from. But it’s kinda like eating your favourite meal every night. You wanna try something else, and not be disappointed.

Offline Hobbit

I’m kinda bouncing between 2 at the moment. One more than the other as she’s closer to where I like to punt from. But it’s kinda like eating your favourite meal every night. You wanna try something else, and not be disappointed.

I don't mind eating the same meal every day as long as it is cooked the way I like it. My worry is that one day the meal may change and I may not like the taste, therefore I like to have variety to be on the safe side.

Offline WelshClipper

I am not bored but I totally get what you are saying.

My next punt is in a city where one of my top 3 favourites resides. The city also has a couple of excellent UKP girls and a few TOFTT possibilities.

My little brain is getting worked up at the favourite, intrigued by the UKP girls and crazily excited at the TOFTT’s

If anyone wants to suggest the best course feel free to tell me  :thumbsup:

Offline Hobbit

My next punt is in a city where one of my top 3 favourites resides. The city also has a couple of excellent UKP girls and a few TOFTT possibilities.

My little brain is getting worked up at the favourite, intrigued by the UKP girls and crazily excited at the TOFTT’s

Who are your top 3? Sometimes it helps to tell others so we can give a bit of insight, otherwise you end up thinking with the wrong head and regretting it afterwards. I know because I've been there and done that.

Offline Bassman

I’m not sure travelling I to the city is something I want to mess about with. Finding public transport a ball ache these days. Which are your top 3 though? I agree it could help me out lol

Offline Sparta Prada

For the past 2 years I have been seeing a SB and Mature Anna in South Tottenham on a regular basis. Mature Anna left London for good in August so I have since been trying to find someone else who meets the following criteria:

She’s a good WG,
Relatively local to me,
Able to see me without too much rigmarole.

With the lack of quality girls in general, I am really struggling to find anyone even with the intel provided by fellow UKP members. All I seem to be doing is throwing away money on speculative punts. While I still see the SB, that form of punting is relatively expensive so having a regular WG has proven to be an excellent 2nd option for the way I punt.

Offline Bassman

For the past 2 years I have been seeing a SB and Mature Anna in South Tottenham on a regular basis. Mature Anna left London for good in August so I have since been trying to find someone else who meets the following criteria:

She’s a good WG,
Relatively local to me,
Able to see me without too much rigmarole.

With the lack of quality girls in general, I am really struggling to find anyone even with the intel provided by fellow UKP members. All I seem to be doing is throwing away money on speculative punts. While I still see the SB, that form of punting is relatively expensive so having a regular WG has proven to be an excellent 2nd option for the way I punt.
I don’t know what SB is but we are in similar boats otherwise. I’ve literally found out one of my regulars is moving so it’s not gonna be possible to see her much anymore

Offline WelshClipper

Who are your top 3? Sometimes it helps to tell others so we can give a bit of insight, otherwise you end up thinking with the wrong head and regretting it afterwards. I know because I've been there and done that.

I was more trying to relate to the OP’s thread, that a regular can be dull, UKP favourites are hard to get hold of and TOFTT is a lot of work.

I don’t think my specific favourites will help, one is Tess Mcgill in Manc, Kylie in Derby, but the one I am thinking of seeing next week is :

Sophie in Reading  External Link/Members Only but I have seen her before. Then There are quite a few good ones like Harriet Adams and loads of TOFTT’s.

:hi:

Offline WelshClipper

I’m not sure travelling I to the city is something I want to mess about with. Finding public transport a ball ache these days. Which are your top 3 though? I agree it could help me out lol

Not really. One place difficult for me to access is London. I am fine on the motorway network but London is one step beyond. My favourites are in my previous posts.

One terrific lady is still working whom I saw yonks ago on a London trip and was fabulous but pricey.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I don’t know what SB is but we are in similar boats otherwise. I’ve literally found out one of my regulars is moving so it’s not gonna be possible to see her much anymore

SB = sugar baby

Offline WelshClipper

I was more trying to relate to the OP’s thread, that a regular can be dull, UKP favourites are hard to get hold of and TOFTT is a lot of work.

I don’t think my specific favourites will help, one is Tess Mcgill in Manc, Kylie in Derby, but the one I am thinking of seeing next week is :

Sophie in Reading  External Link/Members Only but I have seen her before. Then There are quite a few good ones like Harriet Adams and loads of TOFTT’s.

:hi:

ok now this is where UKP is a fucking miracle.

I saw Sophie nearly 3 Years ago. Great punt and great time. Based on that I planned to see her again as per above thread.

Because I was discussing her on this thread, as you do, I decided to check out her old profile and saw that a negative review had been added. What nightmare  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24710

Needless to say
1 she was not high on crack when I saw her
2 she has obviously gone downhill
3 I will Not, repeat NOT, be going to see her  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 03:40:21 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline whoya.kiddin

I have not had a punt in ages for the lack of talent.  The two things that will make a difference are an increase in international travel and people returning to London en mass to work. It will be slim pickings until things revert.