Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Lexi - Bayswater  (Read 2656 times)

6 review(s) for _Busty Lexi_ (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SS Lad

I'm fairly new here and have been lurking for a month or so. Just want to thank everyone who posts reviews on here as without this site I doubt I would of taken up my new hobby! So here is my contribution.

External Link/Members Only

Week Comencing: 11th May

Comms: Sent lexi an email a few days before, she emailed back within hours and meet was arranged. She text me address and building no on the day but she does't give you the flat no until you arrive at the building so I was left waiting on the doorstep for a few minutes which isn't ideal. Later found out that her maid deals with all emails and texts.

Location: A clean and tidy, fit for purpose flat. 5 mins from Bayswater tube.

Looks: I still cant get over how incredibly hot lexi is! perfect gym fit body and very pretty. 9/10 in my eyes, only drawback for me was her fake boobs as I prefer natural. Also she has a large tattoo on her side and various smaller ones.
However lexi is not the girl in the photos but she is just as good looking, maybe even better. When I asked her about this she explained that she has a B/F and is getting married soon therefore cannot risk being outed. She says she will be retiring in july when she gets married.

Services: Started of with light french kissing (no dfk), then onto OWO. She does IMO overuse the baby wipes, using them everytime she touched/sucked me even though I was fresh out of the shower and had a shower at her request once arriving. Then onto RO which was recieved with a few light moans but all in all fairly unresponsive. Tried out a few positions and lexi was happy for me to take the lead. Happy for me to cum anywhere on her body but no facial or CIM. It did all feel a bit mechanical but I was fucking someone who has supermodel looks and would never get near outside of punting so I didn't really mind. She was very friendly and chatty between rounds and always made me feel welcome. Was offered a shower after which I accepted and went over time by 5/10 mins which she didn't mind.

Positives: Very good looking women with one of the best figures ive ever seen. Friendly, no clock watching.

Negatives: Not her in pics (technically B&S), Little Mechanical

Would I go back: YES, I would like to see someone else with a bit more GFE who at least acts like they are enjoying themselves but am willing to overlook this with Lexi as she is THAT good looking.

HornyByNature

Is there any pictures of her in her gallery that's she looks like in real, was high on my HL.

Offline SS Lad

She is a very close match to the girl in the photos. Lexi has the same body type and imo she is slightly better looking

Offline MrSmiley

is this her by any chance????

never seen lexi but if that's her and it's a genuine punt then she's a barebacker!

Offline SS Lad

Nope, definitely not her. Thankfully