Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ queen scotland- Busby  (Read 3477 times)

35 review(s) for BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND  (27 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oddson1970

l arranged a meet with this one the day before and arranged a time and duration.No mention of any further confirmation needed to secure the booking.
     l only ever use my punting phone to arrange a booking then switch it on again on the day of the punt.l got a message from her,sent the previous evening, when l switched my phone on asking if the meet was still on. l confirmed it was but by this time it was an hour before start time and she replied saying she couldn't make it.This left me pissed off as l only had a short window of opportunity for a punt and l had no time to arrange an alternative.l understand WGs get a lot of time wasters but she never mentioned she needed any further confirmation and if she had, l would have done so therefore its a neg from me  :thumbsdown:

Offline Cityfan1880

She shouldn't even be texting punters unsolicited at later time/dates. That's put her on my NAW list.

Offline oddson1970

She shouldn't even be texting punters unsolicited at later time/dates. That's put her on my NAW list.
thats a big no from me too.....she has hinted at retiring again but she has resurfaced a couple of times now