Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Girl but bad service (Andra - Leeds)  (Read 1007 times)

Offline avinsumfun

After a shite Massage and HE in Florida I decided on my return to try something different, I wish I hadn't.

Searched AWank for someone in the Holbeck area but nothing took my fancy, and curiosity got the better of me when I had a look at Vivashite. Plenty of good looking girls offering 30 min bookings for £50-£60 of my hard earned cash.

I plumbed for this one: External Link/Members Only
for £60 for 30 mins. Sent a text requesting OWO and A-Levels and received a reply almost immediately saying "yes bby". Game on I thought!

So I arrive 10 mins early, I hate being late, and sent her a txt saying so. The place is far from "with a beautiful and very discreet clean location" LS11 6LE is neither of those!!

She rang bang on the time and gave me the door number.
Dressed in fluffy fkin slippers a skimpy top and shorts more like a Sunday afternoon slack day, she opened the door and directed me upstairs.

She is the girl in the pics, 21yrs old very slim and pretty. So forgiving the clothing choice I though this could be fun!

So cut to the chase, I wasn't allowed to touch her breasts, too sensitive! She immediately applied a condom and gave me OW, not what I asked for! I flipped her and gave her RO which she seemed to enjoy and thanked me! FFS!! I asked for anal and she refused (I am pretty average in size and it was agreed so a little bemused I requested doggy, no she doesn't do that either!

Thinking I am out of her asap missionary, cow girl for the first pop. Although I an a one pop wonder I was expecting a little more as I was only 15mins into the 30 min booking, but no she proceeded to put on a fluffy dressing gown and paid some attention to her 3 phones.

Right I'm done and out of there no good trying to negotiate as her English was restricted to one or two word answers even though i tried to spark a conversation.

Will I return No! VFM no! note to self don't be a dick next time and avoid Vivashite!! Most things are too good to be true and this was one of those! :scare:

avinsumfun

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry to "hear" you had a crap time with this typical piece of fucking Rommie shite.

What makes it worse IMHO is OMFG she's FAF.  :dash: :dash:

Cheers for the warning fella.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline avinsumfun

Cheers MrFF I should to take a leaf from your book and only go for quality punts  :cool:

Offline mrfishyfoo

......only go for quality punts  :cool:

Where's the fun in that ??

My reviews are full of TOFTT's. I was looking back over my AWank feedback and I'm now well into double figures of lasses who I was their "first" on there.

Don't get me wrong as there's nowt wrong with seeing a nailed on punt BUT the thrill of a newbie is such a fucking buzz.  :yahoo: :yahoo: If all goes to plan I'll be TOFTT with a FAF Elle Goulding lookalike next week. She claims to be a full service A-Z girl so that should be fun.  :diablo: :diablo:

So I say keep up TOFTTing albeit you have to brace yourself for the odd disaster.

Offline Thechaser

What makes it worse IMHO is OMFG she's FAF.  :dash: :dash:

Definitely!! Might be worth a pump and dump

Offline avinsumfun

.....So I say keep up TOFTTing albeit you have to brace yourself for the odd disaster.

onwards and upward then  :drinks:  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo