Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva - keeping girls safe apparently - as if  (Read 2746 times)

Offline hermanmunster

I had to laugh when I saw this comment as part of a review on the Diva website for the lady below.

External Link/Members Only

"What is more, she told me about how Diva are keenly interested in the well-being and safety of their girls". 

From someone who could be risking his (and her) life in meeting up, obviously she didn't realise how stupid she sounded saying this and he didn't realise how stupid he sounded when repeating it!  Diva not "keenly interested" enough to turn down their commission.

Offline Inajeep

Person still getting a paycheck and perfectly happy with Police State shaming those who aren't and need food to survive isn't a good look.

Offline Londonpunter30

Maybe a fake review created by diva to make it sound like are doing something

Online adrianm758

Person still getting a paycheck and perfectly happy with Police State shaming those who aren't and need food to survive isn't a good look.

Very well put.

Offline hermanmunster

From someone who has no income at present and who doesn't qualify for government aid, I sympathise with the lady but I have no sympathy for the guy using the girl and I certainly have zero sympathy for Diva.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Maybe a fake review created by diva to make it sound like are doing something

I would wager that all her reviews are fake.

Offline Bond

I had to laugh when I saw this comment as part of a review on the Diva website for the lady below.

"What is more, she told me about how Diva are keenly interested in the well-being and safety of their girls". 

From someone who could be risking his (and her) life in meeting up, obviously she didn't realise how stupid she sounded saying this and he didn't realise how stupid he sounded when repeating it!  Diva not "keenly interested" enough to turn down their commission.

As I see it he was risking his life and she was risking hers. But anyway the risk of actually dying from a certain virus assuming they caught is only around 0.5% so some might consider it a risk worth taking. Plus they could have already had it and be immune.

Ultimately every time we walk out our front door we are putting our lives at risk. We could be blown up in a terror attack, run over by a car, catch meningitis, get knifed . . .

« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 10:03:38 pm by Bond »

Offline king tarzan

Quite a few food banks springing up and people are taking advantage of them when they don't need to be..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeffe

It’s either a (misjudged) fake review or the reviewer is a genuine punter but looking to curry some favour with the agency (they do have a membership with discounts right?). I tend to take the agency reviews with a pinch of salt and base decisions on intel from here and or gut instinct

Offline Jeffe

Just had a look and over 20 diva girls are listed as “available now” so I think they seem fairly open for business. For balance other London agencies appear to be too. Not surprising I guess given it all comes down to the cash at the end of the day

Offline Londonpunter30

Just had a look and over 20 diva girls are listed as “available now” so I think they seem fairly open for business. For balance other London agencies appear to be too. Not surprising I guess given it all comes down to the cash at the end of the day

It’s actually only 20, as a few girls have a bdsm profile too.  Still 20 to many though