Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BONNY BABY - SOUTHGATE - TOFTT  (Read 1448 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Face: 7/10 - is the girl in pics. Pics make her look a bit odd. In person she is late 20s.
Body: 8/10 - modest boobs, slim, 5'4, as per pics, tattoos too. Said she had a kid.but no signs of it.
Attitude: 8/10 - quite friendly and chatty but not perfect English.
Service: 8/10 - people coming included. So was very firm and sloppy, rare use of hand, cim was well received, pace was bit too fast at times. Just so and complete is what I wanted.
History: has been in UK before, and works in other countries.
Shower: bath tub.
Venue: council like flat
Population: several girls
Price: 60 - 30.
Extras: anal and dfk (not sure price)
Recommend: possibly
Return: maybe

Was passing area. Figured I would is it new girls.was surprised how close she was to where I was visiting somanaged to visit without being noticed!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jacques Barstarred

I went to see her last week. I was kept waiting 45 minutes. If it wasn't for that Greek cafe round the corner, I'd have walked at that point.

When I did get to see her, I took a look and walked. She has a bit of a crack-whore look about her, and looked undernourished and flaccid.

Maybe I am being unfair on her, but considering she had just stepped out of the bath, she didn't look too fresh or clean.

What was the sex like? She describes her body as athletic, so was she tight and toned?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 05:33:20 pm by Jacques Barstarred »

FlyingBreadMan

I went to see her last week. I was kept waiting 45 minutes. If it wasn't for that Greek cafe round the corner, I'd have walked at that point.

When I did get to see her, I took a look and walked. She has a bit of a crack-whore look about her, and looked undernourished and flaccid.

Maybe I am being unfair on her, but considering she had just stepped out of the bath, she didn't look too fresh or clean.

What was the sex like? She describes her body as athletic, so was she tight and toned?

Ha ha ha!

She is skinny and toned.

Crack den ho is quite cruel in a funny way.