Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Distinct lack of reliability in Watford  (Read 544 times)

WD181981

This weekend has really shown itself to be the downside of punting. Women are either not answering or there is a lack of options. This is why I ended up with a crap punt yesterday (see review).

All I want is 18-28, 5.6 or below English or EE bird to have a go on, why is it so difficult!!

DUNDA55

Watty is at best, a last case scenario. A shit hole. A dump.

Offline Billy no mates

Not sure why you are having problems when we are swamped with EE girls, I wouldnt be interested myself, and wish we had some more upmarket stuff.

Also try searches around HP1 (Hemel) and EN6 (South Mimms) both places can be fruitful and close by.

WD181981

Not sure why you are having problems when we are swamped with EE girls, I wouldnt be interested myself, and wish we had some more upmarket stuff.

Also try searches around HP1 (Hemel) and EN6 (South Mimms) both places can be fruitful and close by.

As someone who doesnt drive (thanks to Her Majesty) i am quite limited in scope

nervous colin

What about kerry, she is well reviewed, or is she beyond your age range?

Offline GreyDave

What about kerry, she is well reviewed, or is she beyond your age range?

Spicey Anika a latin mix was good Kerry is too I like her jugs and Northern accent , loads of Rom`s

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

As someone who doesnt drive (thanks to Her Majesty) i am quite limited in scope

Similar case scenario  :thumbsdown: Get an electric bike like me you can increase your punting radius upto 10 miles  :thumbsup:

Offline Billy no mates

Is it weird that I want to suggest a get together for us poor Watford sufferers, for a beer, in town, at one of our classy establishments ?

DUNDA55

Is it weird that I want to suggest a get together for us poor Watford sufferers, for a beer, in town, at one of our classy establishments ?

Would be great, after a solid punt to compare notes. Oh wait...  :lol:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

That will be Bodega then  :D