Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Massage with extras in or around Harlow  (Read 2228 times)

Googiver

Hi I have a bad back so am looking for a good massage to help with this, obviously while i'm there I would like a little extra too.

The only place I can find that looks promising is this
External Link/Members Only

Was wondering if anyone had any experience here or any other recommendations in the surrounding areas?

Offline tatoo1

I can't remember where i saw the response but someone mentioned that HE was available at Apinya, although i haven't been yet. Pretty slim pickings around Harlow i'm afraid. :unknown:

Googiver

Anything around the surrounding areas would be fine too.

Even and independent AW lady would be fine. I just need the massage to be a proper massage as well, not just a bit of a sexy rub down.

Anyway thanks for the reply.

Offline Feeling Hopefull

There is a great massage therapist in Harlow called Laura, she does a great massage with added extras of HJ, B2B and full sex, I have been a few times but not for about 18 months, a quick search of her number came up with this 07597514536

Googiver

Great

will giver her a try.

What does she look like, rough age? If you can remember?

Offline Feeling Hopefull

From memory she is blond, about 5'6 size 12/14, attractive, Hungarian and very sensual, enjoyed my time with her, works from her own house which is clean and tidy, a lot of her work is professional massage, perhaps you could do a full review once you have seen her

Offline tatoo1

Thanks for the info FH   :drinks: This Laura rings a bell so may have visited her a very very long time ago.