Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Awkwardness with bookings  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Brumbrum

Hi guys,

I've been on this website for a year or so and seen a number of prostitutes but I always find it awkward taking my top off due to having acne on my back. I feel like it goes through the mind of the prossie and puts her off. Does anyone else suffer with the same issue and does anyone know any good solutions for it?

Thanks

Sureshot

Just get over it. Shes had worse and doesnt care what you look like.

Remember you're there for your enjoyment, not to try and impress her.

Offline shagbambi

Fuck with your shirt on.  Tell her its your kink.

Sureshot

Or you could go in fancy dress, do a batman and robin mmf

willbred

Just get over it. Shes had worse and doesnt care what you look like.

Remember you're there for your enjoyment, not to try and impress her.

+1

The happy one

Lie on your back and get her to do all the work

vw

Hi guys,

I've been on this website for a year or so and seen a number of prostitutes but I always find it awkward taking my top off due to having acne on my back. I feel like it goes through the mind of the prossie and puts her off. Does anyone else suffer with the same issue and does anyone know any good solutions for it?

Thanks
I feel your pain, I have periodic flare ups of eczema, on my neck and face.  I find a mention before goes down well and prevents any negative reaction.  But have been known to cancel if very bad and I feel uncomfortable.

Offline Brumbrum

Thanks guys has anyone been through it also does anyone know anything good to use to get rid of it?

Offline mikeyboy1984

She's only after the money she doesn't care what you look like. Obviously she might take offence if you turn up with b.o, bad breath and a smelly cock  :D

Offline Cuntminion

Everyone is self conscious about something even a little

I'm covered in scars so 95% of the time I wear hoodies unless it hits 33 degrees

I don't worry as ma incredibly small nob is ample distraction

:D

Op I wouldn't worry she gonna see yahoo nude probably don't care about your acne

Offline Jamboney

I've got some scarring across my shoulders and back from acne, doesn't look too pretty but I've never had a WG mention it. As others have said as long as you're clean they don't give a shit what you look like.

Offline Dime

Thanks guys has anyone been through it also does anyone know anything good to use to get rid of it?
The only real thing that gets rid of acne is roaccutane, a powerful drug which can only be prescribed by a dermatologist. Make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to a derm at your local hospital. I understand you are conscious about it as I had bad acne on my face, but most WGs won't mind or care.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The only real thing that gets rid of acne is roaccutane, a powerful drug which can only be prescribed by a dermatologist. Make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to a derm at your local hospital. I understand you are conscious about it as I had bad acne on my face, but most WGs won't mind or care.

Roacutane has nasty side effects

Offline Dime

Roacutane has nasty side effects
Absolutely- dry lips, nose bleeds but it's the only real cure for acne as it takes away internal skin oil which the acne bacteria thrives in.

Offline peter_bungee

Absolutely- dry lips, nose bleeds but it's the only real cure for acne as it takes away internal skin oil which the acne bacteria thrives in.

Yep its the only thing that works i was on it as a child and its like a miracle cure after youv spent years trying all other creams and pills.

However the OP is talking of acne scars and roacutanne is for active acne

OP - i also have acne scars on my back and never had a problem, i do feel conscious if they offer a massage and so refuse but most time they dont see your back much

There is no easy cure, scars fade over the years to an extent, but tougher scars need laser treatment.  Bio oil is a long term option but never used as i cba using it daily for months and yrs.  a short sun bed session will help appearance short term

Offline Brumbrum

Thanks for the info guys it feels great to know it's not just me! I am currently getting active acne and I'm in the early 20s. I will speak to my doctor regarding the tablets and see how they go!

Offline peter_bungee

Thanks for the info guys it feels great to know it's not just me! I am currently getting active acne and I'm in the early 20s. I will speak to my doctor regarding the tablets and see how they go!

You cant just get roaccutane from a gp, he will have to refer you to a dermo who will then do a analysis and it is a last resort and acne has to be severe

In the meantime get some benzoyl peroxide from the doc or chemist

Offline Marmalade

If it was just my back I'd just have a shirt that unbuttons and unbutton it. If she asks say it's acne and you don't want her to see. She's probably do the same.

Offline Brumbrum

Thanks for the info guys much appreciated

Offline nike

I think u shouldn't let it bother you.  Remember ur paying her an obscene hourly rate.  I'm sure the wgs have had to fuck people who have been far worse than u.  just Make Sure You Are Clean,

Offline kurnlittle

I got scarring, Just say i want to leave a t shirt on your PAYING!

Offline anyfucker

Just in case you are, quit taking steroids.

Offline jlike

I suffer from psoriasis, not too bad, but several dry red flakey patches of skin. Always mention it but they all seem to know it is a condition rather than an infection and not had a refusal yet. Also it is suprising how many wg's also suffer from it or know a relative who has it so are fully understanding and sympathetic.