Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria House  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Massagelover78

Hello all, I was hoping to visit Victoria house tomorrow for a little chill time before the england game. But I'm a little anxious about the location. It says 35 high street so do you just go through the front door off the street? The website also states private parking at the rear? I may be overly worrying, but anxiety is whst it is. Plus I will review the meet after.

Online Moby Dick

There is a side entrance not on the main road
Just go through the gates / wide ginnel that take you round the back where you can also park.

Offline Cryton123

I’ve always parked around the corner. If you’re worried about discretion I’d say it’s safer to park 5 mins away and walk to the address.

Offline Massagelover78

Thank you guys, I will let you know how it goes  :thumbsup:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I’ve always parked around the corner. If you’re worried about discretion I’d say it’s safer to park 5 mins away and walk to the address.

Definitely - trying to get in and out through that archway with a car is a right bugger. There’s about 3 inches clearance on either side.

Offline Dennis T Menace

Try street view. The private car park is well out of view, only need to be worried if anyone sees you pulling in or out of the archway.

Offline mr.bluesky

There are a couple of pay and display car parks within easy walking distance to Victoria House. I would use these rather than the car park at the back of VH. It's a bloody tight squeeze going through the archway to get to it especially if you drive a big car  :scare: there's a car park just round the corner from church street and another a few hundred yards away further up the High Street at the back of the shops
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 05:44:06 am by mr.bluesky »

Online retina

Can you just walk in here or do you need to book?

Offline Charliehutton

Either way, Retina.

Offline mr.bluesky

There's usually 3 or 4 ladys on each day so unlikely they will all be busy at the same time. If you want to see a specific lady it's best to book.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 07:49:22 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline HailWood

Definitely - trying to get in and out through that archway with a car is a right bugger. There’s about 3 inches clearance on either side.
That’s just you and your Bentley  :D

Offline righthandman

Has anyone seen Tiffany here recently? I know she's got reviews, but they're a fair few years old. I'm just wondering if her pictures are now out of date...

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

That’s just you and your Bentley  :D

Haha - I reckon I’d just have to tuck me wing mirrors in on the Cayman
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 07:37:01 am by Mutinyonthecounty »