Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for recommendations close to the M1 (J16-26)  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Rajsen

Hi,

I'll be travelling along this stretch (J16-26) of the M1 in a week and was thinking about trying to arrange a punt with an SP close the motorway.

So far my short list consists of: Kylie Marie and Mandy Foxxx
I've of discounted Woofie35 and Hannah Lorde as I think the centre of Nottingham would be too much of a diversion for me.

Ideally I'm looking for someone with loads of positive reviews on here, the more recent the better. Services I'm after are: DFK (a must), rimming (on me) and WS (on her). The last 2 are a nice to have.
I'm not restricted to ethnicity, but would want someone who's at most a size 12 and at most 45 years old. I'll probably limit myself to £200 p/h for in-call.

It would be great to hear thoughts on either Kylie or Mandy, or alternatively any other recommendations.

Cheers,
Raj.

Online badsin

External Link/Members Only
Faye21, well regarded and reviewed on here. Certainly dfk, but not the other stuff you were after. Worth considering though  :hi:

Offline gbyld87

Have you considered this place: External Link/Members Only

Pretty much right next to the Motorway between Northampton and Leicester. Generally gets really good reviews from what i've read.

Alternatively, I don't think anyone would be disappointed with Kylie Marie although i'm doubtful she'll let you piss on her :drinks:

Online badsin

External Link/Members Only

A few miles off junction 26, some of the girls from Victoria house also work here. Can't confirm they'll fulfill your requirements though :hi:

Offline HailWood

There are a few operating in Draycott near J25. Paige White, Jade X come to mind.

Offline j122

There are a few operating in Draycott near J25. Paige White, Jade X come to mind.

also miss Ashton

Offline Rajsen

Thanks for all the recommendations, much appreciated.
I think I’m leaning towards Kylie Marie, purely based on her reviews on here.

Does anyone know roughly where is Ilkeston she is based? Her reviews don’t really say and I was hoping to figure out the parking situation well in advance.

Offline gbyld87

Does anyone know roughly where is Ilkeston she is based? Her reviews don’t really say and I was hoping to figure out the parking situation well in advance.

It's a residential street with loads of on-street parking so you've nothing to worry about in that regard.

Offline Stongwee53

Not far from a big supermarket near the big island in ilkeston. Could park there or on the street. Both easy enough

Offline wintermen

Not far from a big supermarket near the big island in ilkeston. Could park there or on the street. Both easy enough
Remember don't stay longer than 2 hours or they'll fine you in the super market car park, five minute brisk walk to her place from there.