Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marie of Chesterfield aka Megan of Derby - Previously Chesterfield 10+ yrs ago  (Read 446 times)

Offline filthy.john

External Link/Members Only

Some of you long-standing dirty fuckers like me might recall a very slim, rather shy but game young lass who lived on the outskirts of Chesterfield and went by the name of Megan.

She ended up getting into cahoots with a guy from Derby and did a few filmed gangbang parties organised through him.

I had the horn-inducing pleasure of finding a couple of clips on Xhamster yesterday of me doing her bent over whilst she sucked on an old guys dick and similarly her blowing me while she rode the old fella.

Today I stumbled upon her latest profile on AW - some might say it was meant to be... sadly not... she deleted my message inviting her to reply to arrange a meet - c'est la vie, obviously I wasnt to her liking.

Maybe some of you other dirty fuckers who also had the pleasure might be more to her liking.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 06:01:58 pm by filthy.john »

Offline Knockonwood

I’ve been in contact with her but not got round to meeting her yet any chance of a link to the videos of her  ;)

Offline kippydon

External Link/Members Only

Some of you long-standing dirty fuckers like me might recall a very slim, rather shy but game young lass who lived on the outskirts of Chesterfield and went by the name of Megan.

She ended up getting into cahoots with a guy from Derby and did a few filmed gangbang parties organised through him.

I had the horn-inducing pleasure of finding a couple of clips on Xhamster yesterday of me doing her bent over whilst she sucked on an old guys dick and similarly her blowing me while she rode the old fella.

Today I stumbled upon her latest profile on AW - some might say it was meant to be... sadly not... she deleted my message inviting her to reply to arrange a meet - c'est la vie, obviously I wasnt to her liking.

Maybe some of you other dirty fuckers who also had the pleasure might be more to her liking.

pity she does not see asian or black men