Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help needed please  (Read 623 times)

Offline playa1231

Hi fellow punters

Just need your help, came across this profile:

External Link/Members Only

Just wanted to get your thoughts if you think it's a genuine profile or not, my computer skills are limited so I don't know how to check if the photos have been stolen or not

I know if a profile looks to good then in most cases it is but I live in the hope one of them might be legit

Thanks in advance

Offline GingerNuts

A quick look doesn't show anything on reverse image search. "Hello gentlemens" seems to be the classic opening for Romanian girls.

Offline chandlerhandler

I'd say Rom as well, the vast majority are £100 p/h Sergei thinks we're more likely to gamble on the girl being real at that price

Offline playa1231

Thanks GN, how do you check if the image had been copied from elsewhere?

Offline playa1231

I'd say Rom as well, the vast majority are £100 p/h Sergei thinks we're more likely to gamble on the girl being real at that price

Thanks chandler, I might steer clear then, although I've never visited a Rom, reading on other reviews, it appears everyone has a crap time 9/10 times

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks GN, how do you check if the image had been copied from elsewhere?

I use this: External Link/Members Only

It searches for matches using six different engines. Yandex is usually the best of them at finding matches (if there are any).

Offline playa1231

Thanks mate appreciate your help  :thumbsup:

Offline playa1231

After thinking this is a scam I have decided to go for

Will report back in due course...

Offline GingerNuts

After thinking this is a scam I have decided to go for

Will report back in due course...

Presumably you have done a reverse image search and know the pictures are of a Chinese model and are stolen from External Link/Members Only?

07479 943764
+447479943764

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 07:02:40 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline playa1231

Nope I didn't  :dash:

Maybe I should just stay away from VS, thanks again GN really appreciate your help