Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Juliette Old Street  (Read 8188 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dirty fuck, pretty girl, long service list, £100 PH, Old Street

OWO, reverse Oral, French Kissing, HR, Prostate Massage, intercourse (doggy style) CIM, Swallow (£20).  Anal (£30 and rimming £20 also available as extras.

Near Old Street Station close to Iron Monger Row baths

After a very long period of following up on others’ recommendations as a novice punter it is nice to see a girl no one has seen before and be able to recommend her.  This will be a balanced review; there are serious caveats and would undoubtedly be a negative for some, but I am giving a positive review because I will definitely be going back; it is an act of conscience for me to post a review of her.

A domestic rearrangement meant that I missed my arrangement with Sweet Chantelle last week and, feeling wildly optimistic, I decided to do a search in the local area.  I had not seen Petite Juliette’s profile before, it is only a month old and the first review is obviously fake.

Her English is poor.  If you speak clearly she can just about follow what you are saying.  Arrangements are by phone and text but you are actually dealing with her flat mate; Shy Tiffany.  This makes the communications fraught and is a serious drawback for anyone who is not local. She works every day from 10am till midnight. 

The location is a shabby flat in a large, formidable council block with an entry code.  The shower does not work unless she switches off the heating and the room is basic. She works with at least one other girl.  While she clearly did not write her profile it is pretty accurate.  She was late buzzing me and I felt pretty conspicuous standing outside.  On the second occasion she missed my request for confirmation on the day and we started half an hour late; you get the picture.  She does not meet dress requests, role play or talk dirty.

The photos are relatively recent and not photoshopped and the tattoo (visible in a profile pic) makes me sure they are of her. She is consistently poorly presented (doesn’t meet a dress request and badly dressed). If you look of the one from behind, I would rate her well into the 8’s both physically and facially. She is young - 23 sounds right - Polish and possibly prettier than Stunning Julie but in a hard, pinched, “heroin chic” kind of way.  The dark hair and pinched features make her a must for the goth lovers.  She is pretty in the same pinched, elfin like way as Kate Moss but with harder look and bigger boobs.  She has a large tattoo at the top of her right arm and I notice another tiny one on her leg.  She is a size six with the well-proportioned figure you see in the pictures.

I am going to say this by way of warning; she has an itchy nose and her eyes look glazed...

She did not meet my dress request and was wearing a very tawdry little bit of lingerie which did her no favours, but quite frankly as soon as I laid eyes on her I knew it was not going to be a problem.

There is no girl-friend illusion whatsoever.  She is a pretty girl who is going to fuck your brains out for money – simple as.  She kisses enthusiastically for a short while but is less comfortable with this and does not want it to go on too long.  If you are not fucking she checks her phone and is bored. I told her to slow down and she said it was OK and I could pop twice. 

She has a pierced tongue and no gag reflex that I could discern.  She took me to the base without difficulty or gagging and let me pop while she held my cock in this position pressing against the back of her throat and holding my balls firmly.  The hand work was also really good but she rushes.  I booked an hour but there was no way I was going to last beyond 30 minutes - I did not care.  On the second occasion I fucked her from behind, nice and tight.  I finished early and we called it quits on the swallow which is listed as an extra. I don’t know if she allows fingers.

If you are looking for glamour or someone who feels like a girlfriend forget it.  If you want to dirty forced fuck with a pretty girl, and can handle being fucked around a bit, maybe take a chance?  I have my heart set on a 3 some with her and another girl from the same stable, getting one to do the other with a strap-on while I fuck the one from behind.  The logistics given her reliability are probably impossible.

Dave

UberX

she sounds good from your review. actually I have also seen some new polish girls who are very poor in English can provide good service though. did you mean two times cumming in half an hour booking she allowed to you?

mrhappypants

Uberx I am a one pop guy and always book an hour; suggest you ask her.

UberX

Uberx I am a one pop guy and always book an hour; suggest you ask her.

ok no problem my friend :)

slimjimmm

Thanks for the review. Her not having a gag reflex is definitely worth knowing..

Offline LastManCumings

Does she share the apartment with Shy Tiffany ?

mrhappypants

Crazy dude, she confirmed this when I asked her.  A couple of things I forgot to mention. Very unusually she did not want confirmation on the day - hence the mix up on our second meeting.  Second she smokes and you can tell. But, and I am clear on this, she can back up the boasts about her blowjob on the job. 

Finally she works every day and looks likely to burn out quickly if she does not slow down and start taking more care of herself. 

Dave
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 06:19:23 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline LastManCumings

Thanks Dave. Your reply and review both are quite helpful. The smoking part put me off a bit. But she can be 'plan B'. Shy Tiffany too isn't great at comms, but atleast her texts were clear.

Old monk

Wow Mr HP, I would say that your a very focused person, you know what you want and basically if it's given your happy.

I like your review, warts and all. I like the fact that you've based your rating on whether you would return which is pretty much how i do it.
Im fairly certain she sounds like a nightmare to me and won't partake, each to his own.
Im glad you enjoyed and I look forward to seeing more of your reviews, I think I'm going to check out your back catalogue  :lol:
Thanks again.

mrhappypants

Wow Mr HP, I would say that your a very focused person, you know what you want and basically if it's given your happy.

I like your review, warts and all. I like the fact that you've based your rating on whether you would return which is pretty much how i do it.
Im fairly certain she sounds like a nightmare to me and won't partake, each to his own.
Im glad you enjoyed and I look forward to seeing more of your reviews, I think I'm going to check out your back catalogue  :lol:
Thanks again.

Thanks Monk, you can probably tell she pressed my buttons but I am glad you read the down sides.  She is very local for me which, together with her looks, skills and value (pretty 23 year old size 8 who DT 's, rims, swallows and touches my dark side for c £100 plus extras) explains my recommendation.  Sweet Chantelle much more vanilla in the area and keep in mind my review of Suzie L is sadly now out of date.

Dave

mrhappypants

Oh dear, just back from there and how revealing is the third meeting!  After handing over the money it quickly becomes apparent she has a heavy cold  :vomit: and then she hideously short changes me on time saying the shower is INCLUDED in the time of a half hour punt ("Water is not free!").I am contacting admin to request they change the recommendation of my review to a negative.  I will likely avoid this operation in the future - be warned.

Dave

cupid stunt

I saw her about a week ago.

IMO the best punt I've had in 2014:

Pretty, very slim and attractive
Best blowjob I've had in memory, I was gripping the sheets (yes she spat the load straight in the bin!)
Excellent body control, movement, and use of the kegel muscles
Kissing, cuddling, tangling of legs
Nice relaxed conversation during and after

I really don't know if I can do better than her, I just clicked with her and physically she was perfect for me (small built guy, average cock)

She says she works 7 days a week, has to commute in and does chill out with a smoke, so can well imagine she can be tired and offish and said she gets fed up with bad customers who don't treat her like a human being.

Maybe she's sizeist as well - doesn't like fat guys, noticed she doesn't see black men...

I'd agree she's keen to get you in and out, but she was very responsive and attentive so I can't complain and I will definitely be visiting again.

mrhappypants

I must admit a tinge of regret in posting this.  This girl is offering such consistently poor service and dresses so badly that, despite nice looks and what used to be good skills she is now having to run a duplicate profile!

One day when little head was doing the thinking and before the recent influx of talent into Kings Cross I went back to see her;  you know a WG has a dusty phone when she meets you in her civvie clothes and changes back into them at the end of the punt....

I notice also her half hour rate now at £80 looks very high compared to the hour rate at £100.  I now realise this might be a sign of someone who can't get hour bookings because the service is so poor.   

Best avoided.

Dave

Offline claretandblue

I must admit a tinge of regret in posting this.  This girl is offering such consistently poor service and dresses so badly that, despite nice looks and what used to be good skills she is now having to run a duplicate profile!

One day when little head was doing the thinking and before the recent influx of talent into Kings Cross I went back to see her;  you know a WG has a dusty phone when she meets you in her civvie clothes and changes back into them at the end of the punt....

I notice also her half hour rate now at £80 looks very high compared to the hour rate at £100.  I now realise this might be a sign of someone who can't get hour bookings because the service is so poor.   

Best avoided.

Dave
excellent point about the 30 minute price point versus an hour,hadn't thought of that before

mrhappypants

Now the photos on the profile have changed.  Perhaps this is a new arrival being presented on an existing profile.  Extra care if anyone decides to test it out;  this place (next to Iron Monger Row baths) has a pretty poor track record.

Dave

Offline The_Don

Best avoided.

Dave

Thanks for this.

I've considered booking both W/G at this location.

But grot comm's and rudeness on the phone when trying to book them. Now means I would only consider them as a back up plan D/E or not at all.

I find this poor on their (and or maid/pimps) part when charging £80 for 30 mins and £100+ for an hour. Which is between 10 to 20+ (times) the national min wage.

CHIMERA

I visited her as well but it was B&S for me. Completely different, not beautiful girl at all, greeted me. When I asked where was juliette she said she is ill and on her period (I think she mentioned other bullshit excuses as well) and if I wanted I could stay with her. Given the fact she was ugly, (I dont think it was her roommate or smth, she looked more like her mom in terms of age and physical strucuture...) and I realized I was being baited and switched in addition to having traveled for nothing I decided to leave. I was thinking about writing a negative review but decided it was not worth a while...  :unknown:

mrhappypants

- UPDATE -

I keep an eye on the profiles at this location Radnor Street as it is my local brothel.  It looks like there have been a number of changes with a couple of girls who worked out of this flat....

relocating to Bethnal Green and it looks like Petite Juliette may also have gone.   New photos below.  More information appreciated.

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sonnylock

I saw Petite Juliette/GFE Anushka few months ago. Must have been one of the worst punts i've ever had. She seemed to be on drugs (probably was) and totally disinterested. I would have given her a negative review if i was on this site at the time. I guess now there's no point given it looks like she's disappeared anyway. Would be interesting to see if her replacement is better, as the location is quite close to my work.

logiem84

Hi  dave  xxx If you know where  is petite juliette just let me know She one of the best I've been trying to find her but  I couldn't Help me please

mrhappypants

Hi  dave  xxx If you know where  is petite juliette just let me know She one of the best I've been trying to find her but  I couldn't Help me please

Logiem84,  I do not usually offer assistance to a fucker who has not written reviews; there are far too many parasites on this board.   

But in this case it is easy.  She gave shit service, racked up loads more negative reviews after mine and eventually got dispatched back to the coal mines in Poland.  Post reviews, read threads and you standards will get higher.