Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What incall parlours still in central London?  (Read 1763 times)

Offline frankbolton51

Sensual Liaisons was a loss (killed by lockdown) and various others have gone, but apart from HOD, what central FS establishments are still standing? I just prefer known places where you can choose from a few girls or where they change by the day?

Offline jimbobted

London Submissive Girls also seems not to have survived lockdown. Website still up but hasn't been updated for 2 years and emails and phone not answered. Shame, it was a pretty unique establishment. I know it's possible to book a dungeon for private use but it's very difficult to find a girl who'll do that sort of stuff.

Offline frankbolton51

London Submissive Girls also seems not to have survived lockdown.

Yeah, is London Retreat still going? Website is live but twitter account is closed down.

Offline Stevelondon

Yeah, is London Retreat still going? Website is live but twitter account is closed down.
[/quote

As far as I am aware the retreat is still very much alive and kicking...if thats your thing of course.

Offline Stevelondon

Was'nt this girl part of the londonsubmissivegirl set up

External Link/Members Only

I have not seen her but made contact a couple of months back and she told me to contact her maid and gave me her number.
I am sure she said she only worked certain days so wondered if she worked from another subby girl place in London.

Offline jimbobted

Yes Amira was at LSG, her photos still on the website. Angela is also working as an indie now. There is also a similarly named site to LSG offering Angela, Amira and another girl whose name I forget but wasn't part of the line up.
Now, if I could find out where Lucy has gone I'd be up her leg like a rat up a drainpipe. Meet her twice at LSG and she loved every minute of being used as a sex toy.

Haven't heard of the London Retreat, I'll check it out.