Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need some object advice  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Clipit

Hey boys,

Looking to meet one of the following and would really appreciate some tips. Read all the reviews and simply can't make up my mind on these ladies:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All suggestions welcome

mcgee121

All suggestions welcome

Transfer me enough money so I can test run each of these ladies for you.  I need at least an hour with each of them.  :drinks:

Offline deantannn

I have only tried Molly so I am obviously buyious.

Her blowing and handjob skills kept me cumming that I could barely walk. Amazing!!!

Offline PLeisure

I have only tried Molly so I am obviously buyious.

Her blowing and handjob skills kept me cumming that I could barely walk. Amazing!!!

Review ?  :unknown:

mrhappypants

Clipit,

The fact that you list Stunning Julie leads me to suspect that you need to do more reading; this girl's looks have dived and her service was never strong anyway, making her completely over priced. You'll find it if you read the reviews and threads. 

I cannot speak to the others.

Offline The_Don

Currently no W/G is worth £200+ P/H, IMO.

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

Clipit,

The fact that you list Stunning Julie leads me to suspect that you need to do more reading; this girl's looks have dived and her service was never strong anyway, making her completely over priced. You'll find it if you read the reviews and threads. 

I cannot speak to the others.

I've only punted Julie out of, the W/G listed and to be blunt. Even though, I had some good and bad punts (reviews may follow), at the locations she worked at. Currently @ £120 P/H this group is charging, they no longer provide VFM, IMO. As I've seen a deterioration in attitude and service, from them.

Most of this group used to charge, £200 for 2 hours = £100 P/H. When they were, closer to Colindale. That length of time, is not suitable for all punters.

Offline anontom

Was wondering what "object" you might be referring to!

Offline wannabe

Was wondering what "object" you might be referring to!

I was wondering what "buyious" is.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Hey boys,

Looking to meet one of the following and would really appreciate some tips. Read all the reviews and simply can't make up my mind on these ladies:

All suggestions welcome

Olivia Rose works out of the same place as Miss Lia Amelia and Gabbi-Ella, a review was posted recently mentioning the quality of the flat not being up to standard for £250 or £300 an hour. Molly and Olivia used to work in same place so she may be based there too.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137339.msg1527831#msg1527831