Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Candice: London Tour: Mayfair: Fuck me sideways!  (Read 3982 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

I was chatting on PM with a Topkat a northern punter who mentioned he was seeing Candice in Leeds, he highly recommended and she was coming to London on tour. So, I messaged her on AW and organized a booking. She was responsive and professional. Booked via AW so she could check I was real and had positive feedback.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl has a mind boggling 1173 ratings on AW, the vast majority positive bordering on awesome, reviews on here all positive, many say she is the best looking bird they’ve seen and generally regarded as the best in Leeds, one disgruntled punter on a deleted post said “This was my worst punt. Girl needed makeup some better clothes and was closer to 40.” She’s obviously seen more traffic than the M1 so I had a nagging doubt that the whole thing may feel conveyor belt or formulaic.

Hooker age 29, in reality I thought early thirties but in gym toned shape, size 8, 5’7”, 32E bolt ons, brunette, blue eyes, from God’s own county, extensive likes list and very demanding of her clients. She quotes “A guy who smells divine is a massive turn on” so it was time to severely musk up before we started the no pants dance, my mate and I filmed it.
External Link/Members Only

Venue: Serviced apartment in Mayfair, luxurious, a one bedroom unit costs nearly six hundred sheets a night. Great location, parking can be tricky, Green Park closest tube.

£300 for 90 minutes, her London price is equivalent to agency rate, I guess you pay top dollar to see a good tourer in good quality accommodation.

I confirmed by text and she texted she was ready a few minutes early, I got round there like Usain Bolt and was buzzed into a very nice serviced apartment block and into the old fashioned two concertina style lift and up to her floor to her one bedroom apartment with en-suite bathroom and separate living room and kitchen.

Candice greeted me in a Santa jacket over her underwear in high heels, going on for six feet of sex on legs, slim, toned, gorgeous face, flashing eyes, dimples, pillow lips [natural], dark hair with a flash of red and big round tits, I felt like I’d pulled the hottest dancer in the club and was about to have my evil way with her.

I passed the smell test thanks to Tom Ford as we kissed, tenderly, nuzzled, groped and stroked. I opened a bottle and poured us drinks, we chatted, the intensity grew and I tore my clothes off to go shower which she ran for me. The shower was a bit of a contraption with loads of nobs and switches, as the bathroom turned into a steam room she rescued me and explained how turn it off with one flick of a switch.

Onto the bed and more French kissing, her lips are great and when we were both naked she asked what I liked. I looked at her fabulous body sprawled there seductively and growled “everything”.

I kissed her all over, her skin is soft and smooth, big tattoos on her back and one leg but they don’t detract from the overall look of an absolute darling. I had a good go at her pussy which drew gasps of pleasure despite me still not really knowing what the fuck I’m doing down there after all these years, I just remember to pay attention to all the bits and lick the clit like a hungry puppy.

Then it was my turn, a sensual tongue sliding from gooch to head led blowjob with spit and vigor, plenty of hands free deep throating and eye contact then on with the nodder for cowgirl, doggy and multi-position missionary which got her off. I was rewarded by more oral culminating in a prolific cim finish. She went to clean up as I admired her body sashaying to the bathroom and sighed contentedly like the cat who’d just delivered the cream.

We talked, groped, stroked, had some laughs and round two flowed naturally, starting with more great oral on me, leading to cowgirl, crouching cowgirl and resulting in me shooting in missionary.

The whole meeting was a fat 90 minutes of relaxed, tender, intense girl friend experience delivered beautifully by a great girl with a phenomenal attitude who looks younger than her stated age, my pre-punt fears were unfounded.

On the way out we kissed some more and realized I hadn’t paid, so I did, had a long kiss goodbye and floated down to the street smiling and loving this game.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review.  :hi: :hi:

Glad to see one of our Yorkshire Puddings showed you a good time.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Cheers for the review.  :hi: :hi:

Glad to see one of our Yorkshire Puddings showed you a good time.

I'm from Yorkshire myself, we had a rest good time!

Offline iPad3

I reckon you mean "reet" tha knows!! :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

You are on a roll yeboah, the only punter to rival your strike rate was the long departed West8!  :lol:

Offline iPad3

You are on a roll yeboah, the only punter to rival your strike rate was the long departed West8!  :lol:

I think your mistaken claret, I reckon yeboah actually fucks these girls unlike good old Westie who just wanted to talk.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She'll of appreciated some good quality "Toad in 'ole".  :D :D

Offline claretandblue

I think your mistaken claret, I reckon yeboah actually fucks these girls unlike good old Westie who just wanted to talk.
Westie did both,he was such a charmer he would pay for one hour and stay five  :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I reckon you mean "reet" tha knows!! :thumbsup:

Fucking Southern autocorrect!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yep, I do fuck them, honest!

Yeboahsleftfoot

I've got to give a big shout out to Topkat for recommending her ing the first place, the other positive reviewers and my pal Mendra for confirming she is a good girl. This good streak is down to knowing my target market and smart use of this site which has been invaluable.

Mendra

Horses for courses. Jumpers for goal posts. Told you she is grand national material. Glad you rode the horse to the final line. Happy days my Shaaan!

Estoril

Cheers for the write up.  I've had my eye on her recently, convicnced I should see this woman now  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Cheers for the write up.  I've had my eye on her recently, convicnced I should see this woman now  :thumbsup:

Do it, you won't regret, top, top girl....

Offline marine

She is an absolute top in Leeds, I saw her as one of my first punts and that experience got me addicted ;)

Yeboahsleftfoot

She is an absolute top in Leeds, I saw her as one of my first punts and that experience got me addicted ;)

If only Candice was standard quality Marine, imagine....

Online hendrix

Nice one YBL, sounds like somebody I should check out. I swear that Tom Ford is the reason that most of my punts are good :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Nice one YBL, sounds like somebody I should check out. I swear that Tom Ford is the reason that most of my punts are good :D

hendrix, she is definitely right for you, good looking, smart, witty, great body and top notch performance, tell her Tom sent you  :cool:

Online hendrix

hendrix, she is definitely right for you, good looking, smart, witty, great body and top notch performance, tell her Tom sent you  :cool:

:D my favourite this year is:

Hidden Image/Members Only[/

Yeboahsleftfoot

:D my favourite this year is:

Hidden Image/Members Only[/

Pungent, stings the nostrils with a flowery afterburn, right?

Offline Topkat

I've got to give a big shout out to Topkat for recommending her ing the first place, the other positive reviewers and my pal Mendra for confirming she is a good girl. This good streak is down to knowing my target market and smart use of this site which has been invaluable.

Candii is one of the best Ive seen, in my all time top 5..... :hi:

Online hendrix

Kind of like my cock, yes :D

Works well in in hot climates.

Mendra

TF is good but "Hermes Terre" that tinkles them pink...