Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RubyRed Aberdeenshire  (Read 2053 times)

6 review(s) for Rubyred2727 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DrGFreeman

External Link/Members Only    or External Link/Members Only

Ruby appeared on AW about a month ago. I have never seen a rating increase so quickly - now on 40 after a month on the site. I had to see what the fuss was about.
Initial communication was by email, normally I loathe this as the response rate is low, but she emailed back within hours. Switching to txt once we agreed on an appointment. We also chatted once before appointment.
Her incall is her home in a small town 30 mins from Aberdeen. I'm deliberately not saying where for discretion - its a small town. Easy to find, parking no issue, safe as anywhere.

I was impressed when I got inside - tall, blonde, good figure, dressed as requested. More impressed when she started snogging me before I got my clothes off. When I did great BJ, really deep. Didn't seem too keen on receiving oral in return, maybe she was nervous. Sex was very enthusiastic, she seemed very into it. I was so into it everything was over a little before I planned..
Had no impression a clock was ticking down, had a pleasant chat and I was away.
£60 for 30 mins - worth every penny.

Ruby is brand new, very keen to please and seems to enjoy herself. Only downside is lack of an Aberdeen city location, but trust me its worth the drive.

jimbob11

General direction? North? West? South?

Offline DrGFreeman

If I said which direction, I may as well just say the name
on her profile it says 'near aberdeen' - I assume she prefers it that way

one thing I should add to review above is ruby has both tats and piercings

Offline thecrippler

Her reviews on AW say she is in Ellon, so there is no secret there.

She is not for me, too tall (not a fan of tall chicks), she has a "currant" (see her interview) partner and the fact she's being fucked left, right and centre in such a short space of time, doesn't appeal but I know I'm being a harsh bastard.

Each to their own though.

Offline David1970

If you press the view map at the bottom of her AW profile it comes up with Ellon.
No big secret.

Offline DrGFreeman

I thought if she wanted to publicise where she lived she would have put it on her profile ?
it does increase her chances of being outed
shes new to this and I very much doubt shes aware people have posted her location

I don't think she's higher volume than any of the others, but she does request you book through AW so she gets more feedback

you don't think other working girls have boyfriends ? as long as hes not in the house why would you care ?

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:24:22 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline Mech1

She's not been online for days so it's been very difficult to contact her, hopefully she's online soon
Banned reason: Abusive
Banned by: