Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gambia - any experiences?  (Read 135705 times)

Offline stampjones

Gone and not forgotten…

Also agree GTS is the best breakfast around Senegambia, also coffee is included in price. Other places charge.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Well I guess at least it’s not been bulldozed as part of the clearances. Maybe it will reopen under new management so we gain an extra olace

Online Houngan

So after having dodgy guts again (I'm blaming some shrimps I had).... I woke up alone so need to correct this today at some point.... But yeah I went past the time inn/Britannia yesterday as I walked from king baker to the strip the top way.... Looks really deserted on that road now....

In other news..I broke my promise.....

I fly back home on the 3rd of April and I said this was my last time in Gambia until November..... Well it isn't. I'm back there from the 10th of April till the 28th.... Already secured my flights and accommodation for 11 of the nights just need to find somewhere for the first 3 nights....

Online crackingbitofkit

So after having dodgy guts again (I'm blaming some shrimps I had).... I woke up alone so need to correct this today at some point.... But yeah I went past the time inn/Britannia yesterday as I walked from king baker to the strip the top way.... Looks really deserted on that road now....

In other news..I broke my promise.....

I fly back home on the 3rd of April and I said this was my last time in Gambia until November..... Well it isn't. I'm back there from the 10th of April till the 28th.... Already secured my flights and accommodation for 11 of the nights just need to find somewhere for the first 3 nights....

How are you finding it out there in terms of numbers available and locals around to meet in the day. I'm guessing it will be quieter during Ramadan, still good to get an idea for the upcoming trip. I'm all booked for May now. How is the apartment? Ill be staying in the same place, just different room. Always good reading your updates! All the best

Online Houngan

Apartment is amazing I'll be honest. Steel doors. Super secure, security everywhere but no issues with guests obviously. Having your own pool is a bonus but the pools here are quiet during the day anyway. Also the compiex has its own pool table and bar and restaurant ect. Played pool with staff a bit... Always good to get friendly with the staff. Also the beach has its own access through a gap in the glass railing with more security.

Also the apartment is super modern. There's a small shop/store just to the right down towards the beach as you exit the complex too literally 10 seconds from the exit or to walk to Senegambia takes like 5 mins to forest view.

Regarding the daytime.... Ok so it's quieter but girls have still spoken to me at the beach (again quieter) and the strip.... In fact I randomly met a girl today in the mall too. I was just sat down near the food outlets having a drink and she said hi and 10 seconds later she sat at the table.

Had a good little chat and a few small kisses (it's Ramadan so you should be aware small kisses are fine but don't eat someone's face off)... And a lot of sexual comments to her which again she kept saying I'm fasting for the first 20 mins then told me she was wet but couldn't come over until after fast as he friend was picking her up..... Anyway I walked out the building with her as i wanted to go get some bread and drinks and her friend was just pulling up outside. Really attractive too. Light skinned but stunning.

So I wandered off towards king baker and had a message off the girl from the mall within 2 minutes with a few underwear shots to tease me :D.... She is however cut down below...... But will meet anyway.

So yeah it's still possible to meet people but by the time you come Ramadan will be over anyway so will be super easy again. I have only spent one evening alone here so far this trip and that's because I was sick.... I wouldn't even worry about it if I was you.

Online Houngan

So the girl came over last night.... Very very intense. At first I thought maybe a pro but never asked about money just kept staring at me with these massive brown eyes the whole time. Proper big eyes.... Just ordered some pizza pretty late and she went home at 2am but then I was very tired. Sent me a message when she got home saying thanks and she enjoyed it and wanted to meet up again. Gave her 2000 dalasi as I know her taxi was 300 atleast each way from her area and said she will buy her mum some food for the day after.... Sorted.

Not sure what's planned for today. It says the temperature is gonna be ok so a soak in the pool and an hour in the sun at some point and I might go to kotu beach or something..... But for now I'm gonna go get a late breakfast at GTS as I was up late...

Online Houngan

Realised I didn't update but spent the last 2 days with a girl I met last time I was here, was on the beach alone yesterday right outside my apartment and was approached by 2 girls together (friends) definitely no chance of a threesome but they was asking if I liked either of them.... They was however in full Ramadan attire including abayas so impossible to see much of there figure ect but I would say around 20 to 24 in age... Decided to leave the conversation there tho as i was right next to the security guard and I didn't want to have a conversation like that when people around me was fasting. One of them did give me a number though....

So plan for today?.... More working on my tan as it's lacking and probably hangout in senegambia a bit tonight. I'm feeling like I could do with a rest day possibly as I felt very very lethargic last night... But maybe might feel better after breakfast and some time in the sun

Offline bright0nbreezy

Apartment is amazing I'll be honest.

Are you staying in Costa Vista?  Looks lovely on the website.  Just be sure you draw the curtains, otherwise some poor sap doing their morning swim might get your arse bouncing up and down as their view.

Online webpunter

Are you staying in Costa Vista?  Looks lovely on the website.  Just be sure you draw the curtains, otherwise some poor sap doing their morning swim might get your arse bouncing up and down as their view.

External Link/Members Only
Room 501 has a private pool so no danger of that

Online Houngan

Yes Costa vista (Kololi sands). And yes a private pool the main pool is like a 10 to 15 seconds walk from me so no viewing much although someone definitely saw me fucking the other day when they walked past.... Also the cleaner found the vibrator the girl lost here and kindly put it on the drawers stood it up for me like an ornament.

But yeah.... The complex is really nice to be fair. The nicest place I've stayed in so far here and any issues have been resolved right away by the staff.

Offline bright0nbreezy

Room 501 has a private pool so no danger of that

Ha, I didn't see that it was private.  Result!

Offline bright0nbreezy

Also the cleaner found the vibrator the girl lost here and kindly put it on the drawers stood it up for me like an ornament.

I think that deserves a tip.  Of some kind of other.   :D

Online Houngan

I think that deserves a tip.  Of some kind of other.   :D

She was about 16 stone and looked like she would beat me in a fight.

Also I didn't stay alone for long haha.... Even brought me lunch.

Offline Knny

She was about 16 stone ...

Whole lotta rosie!

edit: mistake, rosie was 19 stone
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 09:10:36 pm by Knny »

Offline southcoastpunter

I see Tui direct flights from the UK stop at the end of April - does that mean the season in TG is over? for example, what is it like in May? I am keen to try TG but don't want to wait until November/next season if i don't have to!

Where would you recommend a newbie to TG should stay? (area and hotel please - i don't mind paying a bit more for somewhere decent, prefer a little luxury to budget!)

Online Houngan

Flights stop then yeah.

Can get transfer flights via Brussels, Portugal and turkey I believe.... Around 12 to 13 hours total time including transfers.

For a newbie?

Id recommend on a medium budget apartments plaza hotel (above yasmina in senegambia). Bamboo village resort... Both these are good quality. Think around 3 stars in most country's though....  Kololi beach resort is across the road also from forest view (see below)

The other bamboo hotel and Palma rima i would say are a noticeable step down in quality but obviously are cheaper.... As is sarges hotel ect in senegambia..... It's cheaper but you get what you pay for.

Better hotel would be places like balafon hotel.... Although security is super strict here and they didn't like me bringing guests back. In fact one security was really funny and made my girl wear a guest thing around her neck and said she wasn't allowed to the room..... Shame as the hotel is quite nice other than that....

I have visited Coco ocean and tamala beach hotel for there buffets and can confirm there really nice but you can go all inclusive in Jamaica for the price they charge so that's over the top for me....

Good apartments are :
aquaview at bijilo but this is a 5 minute tax drive to the strip.
Forest view apartments (in senegambia at the end of the strip but quiet enough to not be disturbed with too much noise)
Kololi sands (the most expensive but the best. 5 mins safe walk to Senegambia right on the beachfront and there's deals to be had if you can haggle outside of booking sites).....

I would personally recommend you get a hotel for the first half of your trip and an apartment for the second half.....

There are other hotels too but these are the ones I've had experience with.... Newbie friendly I would just recommend you go kololi beach though or forest view apartments. Perfect spot to be honest.

Offline southcoastpunter

thanks, very helpful.

so the ladies are still there? they don't go "home" in the low season? And all the bars and restaurants etc are still open?

Offline dsr

Ironically enough I was just about to ask a similar question about where to stop.  Thanks to everyone in the thread for all their contributions, I went back and read it from scratch  :hi:

Not booked anything yet, but got jabs and malaria tablets all lined up.  Probably looking at November.  For a first timer, would you say 7 or 10 days?  Gambia seems a lot more rustic than where I’ve been before so I’m not sure how I’ll get on.  Then again if I can survive Pattaya I’m sure I’ll be alright.

Offline toon972

thanks, very helpful.

so the ladies are still there? they don't go "home" in the low season? And all the bars and restaurants etc are still open?

It is very quiet out of season, a lot of hotels and apts are finished for the season. Palma Rima road is quiet as is Poco Loco. The only places for girls is the strip and of course Time Inn. I went in June and stayed at Palma Rima hotel and there was only about 10 guests there. The pool was closed as was the restaurant and very little staff. There was not many girls about but also not many tourists. To pick up girls you would have to go to Time Inn which was the busiest place. I travelled with Air France.

Offline southcoastpunter

thank you - that is what i wondered! I think i will wait now until next season!

Offline bright0nbreezy

November tour lads, let's make it happen

Online Houngan

I'll be there in November anyway no doubt. And for first time I would recommend 10 days. But to be honest the difference between 10 and 14 days isn't gonna cost you much more

Offline stampjones

My first (and so far only) trip was 7 days. I thought it worked out well. I didnt really feel I needed any time to settle in. You can get to know what's what pretty quickly, especially if you’ve read up on the great info provided here. Of course you work more stuff out as you go but thats part of the fun. I’d say that despite the advice I probably got myself too involved with one of the girls so it was nice to have a natural break after 7 days. Next time I’ll be better prepared for how full on it can be. I’ll go back this year hopefully and tbh I’ll probably do 7 nights again.

Offline toon972

thank you - that is what i wondered! I think i will wait now until next season!

I think that would be the right thing, not unless you know a lot of girls. 

Online Houngan

I had the same girl over the past 2 days now and she's off home tomorrow. Nice and relaxing. Weather is glorious but I pulled my back 2 days ago also and couldn't move much..... Still it's almost 100 percent now. I did venture out last night just for dinner and senegambia was quite busy and a few people out today but mainly tourists to be fair..... So I'm back topping up my tan.

Offline bright0nbreezy

I’d say that despite the advice I probably got myself too involved with one of the girls so it was nice to have a natural break after 7 days. Next time I’ll be better prepared for how full on it can be.

Just out of interest, how do people avoid this?  I assume that the girls are keen to find something more permanent so how do you experienced fellas set your stall out straight away?

Offline Markus

I haven’t tried in Gambia but in South Africa, I tell them straight up that I am only there on holiday and not looking for anything serious.    It puts some of them off but the majority are single and bored with life so appreciate anyone that shows them a good time.

Again I haven’t been to Gambia but in other African countries women wear their heart on the sleeves i.e you will know fairly straight away if a woman likes you as she will spell it out for you.   After that it’s pretty much a case of not missing an open goal.

Online Houngan

I haven’t tried in Gambia but in South Africa, I tell them straight up that I am only there on holiday and not looking for anything serious

This is what I tell them.... I just say I have just come out of a relationship and I aren't looking for anything serious as I'm just on holiday and have too many commitments in the UK (most of this is true)..... I don't think it has put anyone off so far though. I don't generally mind however if a girl stays for 2 or 3 nights but that's normally the max and I do make that clear beforehand.

Offline stampjones

Just out of interest, how do people avoid this?  I assume that the girls are keen to find something more permanent so how do you experienced fellas set your stall out straight away?
I dont think its too hard to move on if you want to. Any of the things you do at home work here. In my case what I meant is that I got too involved and spent a lot longer than I intended with one girl. I didnt want to move on rather than I couldnt. Cant say I didnt enjoy it but it wasnt really what I went for

Offline BobTheJob

It’s easy to find girls in Gambia. And just as easy to find one be a bit too besotted with you. After a few days I’ve prob got at least a handful of other potentials so the temptation to sample other wares becomes too much. I try not to fall out with any girl I like as there’s then always the chance of a return if things don’t work out elsewhere.

Can’t deny tho I’ve been hooked on prob one girl each trip. And there’s a 10/10 babe that I’ve mentioned before that I’ve not even bedded that I remain in touch with even now. She’s my reason to return some time ….

Online Houngan

Oh well last full day in Gambia..... For 8 days atleast. Fly back tomorrow and return on the 10th... Just in time for Eid and it being busier again. Although I've only spent one night alone here since I came back and that was because I was feeling very ropey.

Sat here now watching netflix with one of the girls I met last trip (the one who was here yesterday went home).... Security do give me some weird smiles when I have a different girl in the pool or walking in the hotel though..... Hopefully they aren't too judgemental but no issues regardless. I have however gave them water and soft drinks when there fast breaks a couple of times ...

Plan is to relax a bit today. One last meal out later and tomorrow a lazy day..... I hate the day you fly back as checkout is 1pm and flight isn't till almost 9 so a bit of a day in limbo. Thankfully the reception said I can leave the bags in the room there.....

Some beautiful girls out last night though around the reo's area.... Makes me wish I wasn't flying home!!.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 04:31:18 pm by Houngan »

Offline bright0nbreezy

Anyone else living their fantasy vicariously through Houngan's updates  :D

Online Houngan

Left my apartment now.... Had one last round before I left just after this picture. Back in 7 days  :cool:

Just need to book a hotel now for my first 4 days here as this apartment is booked until then but I have it for the last 10 days atleast.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 02:51:36 pm by Houngan »

Offline stampjones

Left my apartment now.... Had one last round before I left just after this picture. Back in 7 days  :cool:

Just need to book a hotel now for my first 4 days here as this apartment is booked until then but I have it for the last 10 days atleast.

She’s not called Julie is she?

Online Houngan

Nah. It's a Gambian girl from the fajara end.... The Gambian version of Maria I believe  :wacko: .

Offline pbrown355

Another one here living vicariously through Houngan's superb reports from TG. Hope you can find the time to keep them up mate, and thank you.

Online Houngan

I'm back there on Wednesday so will try. Unfortunately got bit to hell by mosquito at Banjul airport so currently waiting for them to stop itching!!

Offline Goodtimegary

Guys what is your budget all inclusive on average?

Online Houngan

I normally spend 50 to 90 per day depending where I eat and how much I drink ect.... Gambia can be cheap sure but the stores in Gambia are more expensive or equal to the UK depending what you buy as everything seems to be imported into Gambia rather than made there so the price is much higher.

So on average a local meal (benechin, yassa, afra ect) can average 300 to 600 dalasi per person. With drinks in a restaurant between 70 and 150 dalasi for soft drinks each. I will generally have atleast 2 drinks with a meal as they always bring the drinks first and the meals can be slow to arrive at the table sometimes..... Africa is in general not in a rush compared to the UK.

So... Let's say on average 600 for one person and 1200 for 2 people if having a local meal with a couple drinks with the exchange rate being 84 to the pound. You can also get pizzas ect for around 450 to 700 or a bit higher depending how big it is and share.

So for local meals for 2 people ect in a day I recon you would spend around 45 quid. Then taxis on top of that.... Maybe 50 with taxis depending where you are. This isn't including any snacks or things for your room ect though....

For a more up-market trip. Your gonna double your evening meal price and lunch price... This is gonna push your bill up to 80 atleast...

Cans of soft drink in a supermarket for example around 40 to 60 dalasi.
Chocolate more expensive than the UK as are UK or American branded crisps.... Shower gel and razors ect if you forget them also more than the UK .

Now more expensive places. It's gonna cost you from 10 to 15 pound per person. More if you get cocktails or milkshakes ect. Expect a bill of around 3000 to 3500 dalasi if going somewhere nice.

Breakfast on average is around 300 for a decent breakfast each person at GTS. This includes tea or coffee but I always add a soft drink in too so that's 400....

Then you have tips too. It's nice to tip even if it's 50 dalasi. If the bill comes to 820 for example I just leave them the 900.

Now this is for 2 people. Because I am very very rarely alone. Half it for single person.

So let's just say you can work with a lower budget sure. And you can get a beans in bread for like 25 dalasi haha.... Also if you go off the strip you can get food a little cheaper.... But generally the prices I've given you are the prices around the tourist area.

Forgot to say. The biggest part of your budget is gonna come down to where your staying and how often your with a woman... That's ultimately your choice

Also I didn't include any alcohol on this..... Again a lot of it is down to you and your choices, you could survive solo on 20 to 25 quid a day quite easily on your own basically.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 12:56:15 pm by Houngan »

Offline BobTheJob

Can 100% concur with Houngan’s costings and observations. But it’s difficult to put up an average cost of a stay as it’s how he says….it really does depend on one’s own individual tastes/needs and expectations. The good thing about Gambia is that you’ll find something to suit all budgets.

Prob going to sound like a cheapskate here but I get the def impression that I do my trips at a much lesser cost than Houn. That’s not a dig or a criticism or a challenge -  just MY observations. And I NEVER scrimp on looking after the girls!

I’m loving Houngans reports…..it’s like I’m there myself! I don't need luxury as such. I’ve been more than happy in cheaper accom and been just as free to come and go as I please. Likewise with food. I’ve spent many a happy time allowing a girl to take me somewhere local to eat at a fraction of the cost on the Strip. Thing to remember is that the Strip and main tourist areas you will pay a premium or Toubab price!

Steeling myself ready for Webby’s forthcoming ‘tightarse’ comments…… :cool:

Online Houngan

Yeah that's the thing. If a girl brings me food its ALWAYS cheaper than the strip.... Even on the strip there's a vast difference in prices too and the amount of food you get in portions ect so again it's hard to tell how much to budget.

For example I always go to reos if I want a pizza. There's cheaper places sure but reos does good pizza.... And accommodation is always personal preference.... I could definitely save 500+ per trip by getting cheaper accommodation and I may do that later in the year when I take a month out there.

Also a tip of you want to eat in. There's an app called 1bena on the app store. This is gambias version of Uber basically. You can get taxis. Food and groceries delivered and the delivery cost isn't much.

And as for being a cheapskate.... I've had days where I've probably spent 3k dalasi and I've also had days where I've spent 10+ the last trip I went on I spent much less than I did the first time for example. But as I've said the prices can vary massively. Yassa or Afra away from the strip is under 200 dalasi. In the strip it's 600.... And I have no issues now with just wandering where white people aren't normally seen. I've had no issues at all.

Also to put another thing into comparison. Cocktails at some places are 200. Venture into somewhere nice there 500 to 600.... Get yourself 4 of them in a meal and you just spent 1500+ dalasi more and probably spent another 700 to 800 more on meals than you would a place a 1 minute walk away.....
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 03:36:13 pm by Houngan »

Offline paulo069

Looking at accommodation options for a week in Gambia this month.

I seem to have narrowed it down to the following options, all reasonably central.  I don't want any issues at all with bringing girls back especially having to make additional payments on top of the nightly rate

Easy Time Lodge

Forest View Apartments

Apartments Plaza Hotel

Any thoughts please ?

Offline Pythagoras

I seem to have narrowed it down to the following options, all reasonably central.  I don't want any issues at all with bringing girls back especially having to make additional payments on top of the nightly rate

Easy Time Lodge second choice

Forest View Apartments . My first choice

Apartments Plaza Hotel  third can be noisy night time.

Any thoughts please ?

Offline insignia

Easytime is great place. Also seabreaze apts  between the strip and palma rima on the right heading down

Offline Double009123

Easy Time Lodge

Forest View Apartments

Apartments Plaza Hotel

Any thoughts please ?

Forest view at £532 for November and around £500 for this month, I don't know why but that does not seem right or am I being stingy?

Offline paulo069

No in my opinion that is expensive but perhaps the quality is significantly higher than the other 2 places I am considering ?

Online bhudda

Well I'm looking forward to my return tomorrow ...

It occurs I never described my first evening with the civvy ... I was seeking advice where to take her for dinner ... prior to her arrival I'd got in some juice and cakes from king baker to play the hospitable host ... she arrived, drank some juice, ate three cakes, said she was full and didn't want to go out ... after 10 minutes awkward shy mumbling on both our parts we were in bed ... turns out she's just very horny.

She has told me she is moving in with me for the duration of this trip! I suggested we give it a couple of days before committing to the whole trip but she seemed to ignore that ...

I can see pros and cons - if we get along well I'm ok to stick with her ... with prossies I've generally stuck to one or two girls if I find ones I particularly get along with ... but then again a bit of variety can be nice too. I guess we'll just see how it goes. 

Offline bright0nbreezy

You're gonna need a bigger cake tin

Online Houngan

No in my opinion that is expensive but perhaps the quality is significantly higher than the other 2 places I am considering ?

It is higher quality yes and a very popular place.

I'm back in Gambia since last night. With last night being Eid it was super super busy with lots of people everywhere in big groups. All the women in traditional dresses ect. I had already arranged for someone to meet me after I had checked in and she was there early ... She didn't even wait for the hotel reception to bring the WiFi password before she was laid on the bed and pulling her panties to the side and rubbing herself and asking me to come kiss her..... Which made for a really awkward 5 minutes of being rock hard ontop of her whilst he brought the password..after that though we had a couple of rounds. Had pepper steak at Jamaica Jamaica and then a couple more afterwards and then I was super tired. Was woken by the cleaners at almost 11.

Today just gonna chill out with this woman and take it easy I think with maybe a trip to fajara later on.

Offline paulo069

So my friend is it expected to be busy next week with it being the end of the season and direct flights stopping in a couple of weeks ?  Is there much availability currently at Forest View ?  And what is there of interest at Fajara - just in case it is worth taking a visit there myself
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 02:39:25 pm by paulo069 »