Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Thailand experience went to Bangkok and Pattaya  (Read 2936 times)

Offline pomp

Bangkok
I was based in the Dusit District first night, so was out of the way. I would highly recommend staying in the Sukhumvit, Ratchathewi or Pathum Wan area, ideally somewhere next to the BTS or MRT. It is a very large city to get around. I didn't do much research before going but learnt the hard way, when there!

Second day changed my hotel to near Tao Poon station I could of got one a bit more central. I decided to check out the area around Nana.

I was checking out various venues I was solo I came across a small club with dancers forgot where the place was. I had a drink there trying to chat to one of the servers but wasn't go anywhere. She wanted me to play pool but I wasn't interested. There was no offers there or no serious interest from any of the girls.

I had a walk up and down Sukhumvit Rd there are street walkers seen some decent girls but was wanting them to approach me lol. Got speaking to a ladyboy, I had a couple but soon as I heard the voice I knew it was a man he/she looked good but wouldn't go there!

I ended up near Sukhumvit 11, there were street walkers in the area. I was walking up and down seen a hot girl in leather skirt but she crossed the road went in a club before I could grab her attention.

I then seen a girl before who I was checking out she was decent 8/10 face and body. We got talking on rates agreed on 3000 bht for an hour.

Went to her placed a small apartment down one of the streets we originally were planning on my place but I didn't want to go back. There were other girls working there.

Went in the apartment had a shower was wanting her to leave her outfit on as she looked good in it, but straight down to action. I had a old condom on us but was charged 200 bht for one  :( I had some new ones but back the apartment, lesson learnt.

Her body was good facially she had makeup on but looked pretty. We started off kissing each other's body no kissing was allowed on lips. We started off missionary you could tell she had been doing this for a while. I was trying to take my time as she was all over me trying to make me cum as quick as possible. I moved on to cowgirl where she rode me hard. I had a go of her nice tits while doing so. I ended in doggy then speed bump I came eventually.

I was done and dusted in 30 mins once I came she got dressed so did I. It was a 'average' experience as felt rushed rather had a full hour.

Once done I went back as got laid!

Bangkok was a good experience loads of massage places had a good foot massage there, even though the neck massage was rough and ready!

Pattaya

I went there for the sun, sea and sex and wasn't disappointed. I spent most my time walking along the sea front went down to Sol to get hassled by the girls. There was a small street near Sol loads of ladyboys got propositioned by one.

TBH I was by myself and not much of a drinker so went to massage parlour on one of my nights there it was on Central Pattaya Rd, can't remember what it was called.

I chose a really pretty girl 9/10 went upstairs had a Thai massage 200 bht an hour once finished she asked if I wanted a 'special' massage 1000 bht.

We went into a room upstairs were she got undressed I asked her for a condom no additional expense. Her body was amazing plus she had a pretty face. She went on top first which she found difficult due to my size but she rode me well. I went on to missionary where I could kiss her it was a full on intimate sex. I was really pounding her such a good experience. Ended up in Doggy and speed bump.

I tried to go to the same place again but was unsuccessful with a girl thought it was a ladyboy as did feel someone hard against my leg when doing a Thai massage.

All in all it was a good experience I wasn't too bothered about getting laid each night good food and some good company although using Google Translate.

I would go back to Thailand possibly August/September time when Weather is better as it was hot and found it difficult sometimes due to the heat!

Offline southcoastpunter

Pomp - thank you for taking the time to write this. some / all of my comment may sound critical but its also meant to help you and others too. And of course, its just my opinion - others may or may not agree with me.

1) did you need to start yet another thread on Bangkok / Pattaya rather than just to add onto one of the many existing threads (15 threads already that have been posted on in 2024!!!). just how many do we need? surely to help others, it is better to have information in just one (or fewer) threads. Have a look at the Gambia thread in Africa as an example of what i think is great posting!
2) i think you overpaid - 3000 for a streetwalker is 50% too much imo. most streetwalkers are 2000, some you can get for less.
3) IMO - whenever you go out in Thailand have a couple of condoms on you. You never know what opportunities may arise and some of the girls here (like many in most places) are not always as focused on "safe sex" and don't always have them. And to pay an additional 200 for one???
4) sex in a Pattaya massage shop for 1000 sounds more like it - actually a good price. I would have said 1500 is probably about average.
5) info about places and girls without a name makes your post just a "story". There are loads of bars and girls in most parts of Bangkok and Pattaya - its good to know more specifically where you found good action
6)August and September is still in the rainy season i think!

As i said - just my opinion - and i do sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this and trying to contribute.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 01:50:50 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline METEOR

In August the weather is great on koh Samui and surrounding area. Not a big scene but still some bars and girls.

Offline pomp

Pomp - thank you for taking the time to write this. some / all of my comment may sound critical but its also meant to help you and others too. And of course, its just my opinion - others may or may not agree with me.

1) did you need to start yet another thread on Bangkok / Pattaya rather than just to add onto one of the many existing threads (15 threads already that have been posted on in 2024!!!). just how many do we need? surely to help others, it is better to have information in just one (or fewer) threads. Have a look at the Gambia thread in Africa as an example of what i think is great posting!
2) i think you overpaid - 3000 for a streetwalker is 50% too much imo. most streetwalkers are 2000, some you can get for less.
3) IMO - whenever you go out in Thailand have a couple of condoms on you. You never know what opportunities may arise and some of the girls here (like many in most places) are not always as focused on "safe sex" and don't always have them. And to pay an additional 200 for one???
4) sex in a Pattaya massage shop for 1000 sounds more like it - actually a good price. I would have said 1500 is probably about average.
5) info about places and girls without a name makes your post just a "story". There are loads of bars and girls in most parts of Bangkok and Pattaya - its good to know more specifically where you found good action
6)August and September is still in the rainy season i think!

As i said - just my opinion - and i do sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this and trying to contribute.

Hi, thanks for your response but I was just providing information, like you said there are many threads but posting my experience.

At the time I could of got a better a price for the street walker and looked at the forum afterwards and did feel ripped off but it was my first experience out there so mistakes will be made.

Yeah felt ripped off by the condom experience I had my own but didn't bring them with me. I had a older one but didn't want to chance it.

I didn't really take the information at the time as I was enjoying myself out there and was drinking.

Ah, right probably go October or November.

I've made mistakes over there but first time in Thailand I just wanted to share my experience and make a contribution. I think any pointers, criticism or feedback be appreciated because that's the best way I'm going to have a 'better' experience next time!

Offline Snagbadjer

I wouldn't fancy going back to some woman's house in a foreign country, tbh. But if your instinct told you it was safe, then that's okay. I've never been to Thailand so am intrigued buy the options available.

Presumably, you have a few options: pick up some random street walker on the main drag, get one from a bar, order one from an online agency, or even just connect with a civvy online and meet up with them once there.

Did you not bother with a ladyboy then?

Offline pomp

I wouldn't fancy going back to some woman's house in a foreign country, tbh. But if your instinct told you it was safe, then that's okay. I've never been to Thailand so am intrigued buy the options available.

Presumably, you have a few options: pick up some random street walker on the main drag, get one from a bar, order one from an online agency, or even just connect with a civvy online and meet up with them once there.

Did you not bother with a ladyboy then?

Just a small apartment which was down the road. Didn't fancy trailing back to my apartment. I was fine I regularly do in calls in the UK so just the same experience!

I was looking at Agency girls when over there but was 6000 bht for an outcall.

Na, I don't do ladyboy's  :lol:

Offline bexwell

Did you look at Thaifriendly.com? I was there at the same time as you and used TF I had an absolute stunner come round for 1500baht.

photo removed until source confirmed, no unadvertised photos please
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 11:36:35 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline jaybrown

What are going rates for ST and LT in Pattaya now?

Offline southcoastpunter

We have too many different threads on Bangkok Pattaya and Phuket- the answer is on here somewhere!
I was in Pattaya last week and 1500- 2000 for ST! Long time more like 3000 -3500 ( but with great variation on both) but you can def get a good looking lady for that!

Offline RMwonderer

Three takes from this.

1) I think you probably know already but 3000 is very generous. I made the same mistake as you on my first trip but it was with a bar girl. In a sense it was worth it as she was a 10/10 but I defo overpaid. Normally 3000 is the max I would pay for an LT

2) location is everything. I sung praises for Airbnb around the Nana BTS but I would like to say that the Novotel near nana plaza is perfect for Bangkok punting. Everyone knows where it is and it’s close to everything. Girls are permitted up so it’s convenient. There are also a flurry of street walkers at the entrance , black and Thai and that occasional random one wearing a full burka which I found strange last time I was there. (If you know you know)

3) do not underestimate ThaiFriendly pull. I feel the quality is somewhere between streetwalkers and gogobars. Defo a must when going out there

I am thinking of flying out in April but I remember it was boiling. Fatty keeps messaging me. What’s the weather like in September?

On another note, I don’t know if we should make a start specific definitive Thailand thread for each city rather than starting new one all the time. I was guilty of this the first time I went but updated my thread the second time.  Thoughts on the matter from forum helpers!

Offline METEOR

Three takes from this.

2) location is everything. I sung praises for Airbnb around the Nana BTS but I would like to say that the Novotel near nana plaza is perfect for Bangkok punting. Everyone knows where it is and it’s close to everything. Girls are permitted up so it’s convenient. There are also a flurry of street walkers at the entrance , black and Thai and that occasional random one wearing a full burka which I found strange last time I was there. (If you know you know)

I had a stunning black girl in January. 19, slim and an amazing ass! Think I paid 1400bht plus short time room.
And yeah those burka women are well out of place. I usually see 2-3 and have done for the last couple of years, never spoke to them so no idea where there are from originally.

Offline Swapmeister

You only had an old condom on you and had left the new ones else where? It is good to recycle but this is a step too far   :D

Offline genghis69

The women wearing full burkha are probably catering for the Arab niche market. Lots of Arabs stay near Nana BTS around the McDonald's. Lots of families with little kids.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 09:36:13 pm by genghis69 »

Offline METEOR

The women wearing full burkha are probably catering for the Arab niche market. Lots of Arabs stay near Nana BTS around the McDonald's. Lots of families with little kids.
Yeah probably but they really aren't good looking. Maybe they're from one of the Stan countries because they don't look like Arab women.