Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hong Kong Kowloon mega punt  (Read 5894 times)

Offline Mr_Whisper

My great HK Punt happened a couple a weeks ago

it might be my last time I ever go so I saved up  £1000 pounds for the week for work and planned things out

I was staying in TST area in Kowloon for 5 nights and wanted a daily punt or twice a day if I could fit it in

I have spoke about my experiences before in previous posts but ill go through my strategy

- find the best telegram group
- search on 141-HK and browse exotic women section which is just foreigners
- walk around St james lee mansion in TST

I was mainly chasing Chinese and Eastern european ladies

I have attached a screenshot of my telegram

Hidden Image/Members Only

best contacts

- hkexotic2
- okaymodelss
- honeygirlz

these groups are updated fast and advertise girls daily, it looks like some girls come for 1-2 weeks and then they are gone for good, speaking to some they circulate between various asian countries then go back home then do another circulation

there are also thai girl groups which are really cheap like 300 HKD for 30 mins but I never tested them out

Monday
I had a punt planned with a girl I found on 141 then reached out via the telegram group
she was listed as 19 year old russian image below, when we met she was from Belarus  she said but also quite young and was pleasently suprised she looked like her pics
she was very inexperienced which showed with age, and I guess its a trade off, but found her extremely pretty

there are a lot of young russian/ukranian women going through HK and they really are hot... the pimps are picking top ladies better than Ive seen in london - price ranges from 1300 HKD to 1600, some higher but really and outlier, this blonde was 1500 HKD for 45 mins

also a lot of them are in wifi hotels which dont have receptions or smaller hotels that you dont interact with a receptionist at all which is ideal

that night I went to TST james lee mansion and it was not a good start going at 7pm! there was a queue of men outside about 10 men long waiting to get into the elevator I came back later at around 9:30pm and it was still busy but 20% of the girls had the welcome sign so knocked on a few .. I got rejected by one.. dont think she liked westerners but there was one who spoke no english and had to use her phone but was full of smiles

go in the room confirm the price which can be hard but I use my fingers it was 600 with condom and 700 without referring to oral
she then strips you naked and washes you in the shower really cleaning the cock and washing it and pulling back the skin to make sure its clean and no herpes maybe? haha  :lol:

anyways its very vanilla, BJ then sex in two positions till I explode, she was fun and laughing and using her phone to translate

Day 2,3,4
looking on sex 141 and the telegram group I found another woman

for me she was exactly my type.. my plan was to get a new girl daily but I ended up sleeping with her 3 nights in a row lol
I had so much fun with this one, she was from brazil, spoke good english, great sense of humour and a banging body.. also she knew how to F&ck..she milked for for the full hour and was 1300 and then she was off to singapore straight after, down for one week

great BJ and she would spend a lot time spitting on my dick which I found hot

she said she tours london once a year so I will keep and eye our for her

Day 4
I tried to add the sample of another girl in james lee mansions, which I did random girl I found knocking on the door, and same experience as the first night

Day 5
my brazillian hotty was gone so I wanted to empty my balls one more time before I got onto a plane back to london

found a russion girl (dont have the pics)
she was 22 she told me, a brunette beauty, spoke very little english but was still laughing and smilling and told me how much she loved motorbikes and spent time showing me bike pics haha
the sex was really fun... she lay on a pillow head up, and asked me to F&ck her face which she took like a champ, she was gagging on me for 10 mins straight before before finish me off in reverse cow girl

I left a few hours back to london afterwards

the whole week was under the 1000 pounds and a bag of fun, not sure I will be back but if I ever do... Ill do the same

hope it helps a fellow punter  :cool:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 05:30:50 pm by Mr_Whisper »

Offline 2happen

Your Brazilian hottie, wow!!  :wacko:
Yep, need to look out for her next London visit

Offline Mr_Whisper

yeah bud ! Im keeping an eye out for her return lol

she was a fierce at giving DFK and couldnt keep off my c0ck ..  :wacko: and epic banter

Offline Jimbob212

This will be helpful when I visit HK soon so thanks very much for a start.

Regarding telegram and the sex141 forum...say I find a girl I like the look of from the "girls DB" section, how do I go about checking for her reviews?

I'm looking specifically for HK girls or the elusive Japanese girls, do you have any telegram recommendations?

Where does one go to find such telegram groups?

Can you explain a bit more for the walk up process? Do you just go up and knock on the door to see who opens up?

Have you tried any outcall services to your hotel instead?

Offline 2happen

Can you explain a bit more for the walk up process? Do you just go up and knock on the door to see who opens up?

Basically yes! Research the forums and wiki so you know the address and which floors to head for. (Fuji is the whole building pretty much, but others e.g champagne court might just be one floor). The entrances from street level are generally just free-to-enter nondescript residential blocks (Fuji building is the exception with smart tiling, chrome and bright lights). You’ll know instantly when you’re in the right place by all the pink lighting and hand written fluorescent notes with basic info on who’s behind the door (nationality, price for one shot short time). Signs entirely in Chinese tend to indicate the WG is mainly targeting locals; expect the odd refusal yourself!!! Feel free to ring the doorbell of any door with a ‘Welcome’ sign hanging on the hook. When/if the door opens you have a short time to decide whether to politely smile and move on or walk in (which commits you to paying). Once inside, hand over money then let events unfold, generally formulaic p&d. Simples! Rooms are generally small clean, air conditioned with bed, sofa and en-suite shower. Towels and condoms provided. The WGs rotate around frequently as OP mentioned so reviews, such as they are, only have short shelf lives.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 12:56:47 pm by 2happen »

Offline Jimbob212

Basically yes! Research the forums and wiki so you know the address and which floors to head for. (Fuji is the whole building pretty much, but others e.g champagne court might just be one floor). The entrances from street level are generally just free-to-enter nondescript residential blocks (Fuji building is the exception with smart tiling, chrome and bright lights). You’ll know instantly when you’re in the right place by all the pink lighting and hand written fluorescent notes with basic info on who’s behind the door (nationality, price for one shot short time). Signs entirely in Chinese tend to indicate the WG is mainly targeting locals; expect the odd refusal yourself!!! Feel free to ring the doorbell of any door with a ‘Welcome’ sign hanging on the hook. When/if the door opens you have a short time to decide whether to politely smile and move on or walk in (which commits you to paying). Once inside, hand over money then let events unfold, generally formulaic p&d. Simples! Rooms are generally small clean, air conditioned with bed, sofa and en-suite shower. Towels and condoms provided. The WGs rotate around frequently as OP mentioned so reviews, such as they are, only have short shelf lives.

Brilliant, thanks for the info :drinks:

Offline Mr_Whisper

This will be helpful when I visit HK soon so thanks very much for a start.

Regarding telegram and the sex141 forum...say I find a girl I like the look of from the "girls DB" section, how do I go about checking for her reviews?

I'm looking specifically for HK girls or the elusive Japanese girls, do you have any telegram recommendations?

Where does one go to find such telegram groups?

Have you tried any outcall services to your hotel instead?

Hi Jim

With regards to reviews it’s not the same as this site with easy access... you can google the WG name and 141 forum … the forum is the best source but you need to be a member and have certain levels of access to view some posts, so its hit and miss

I never bothered with reviews because its hard to find any for the walkups because the girls change fast and its the same service typically when you go in there, fully protected sex oral and penetration and you are on your way within 20 mins … its a pump and dump environment not a GFE or PSE, more to try the local cuisine

I walked around with google translate to translate a photo of the door to see their price etc but if its over 700 they are ripping you off so dont fall for a scam - I also had some girls close the door on me because i think i was western, they like locals lol

In TST when I went to the walk up for the first time I was nervous as it was crowded and so many guys I would just follow people around and try and peak over shoulders when a door opened … and if I liked the girl I would just knock on it myself lol

If its got a sign hanging on it usually busy or you will see a sign that says”welcome” and you can knock and peak, dont feel bad just walking away it happens 100 times a day to them

I only found telegram groups by searching randomly for terms like “HK girls, HK exotic, HK Japanese” etc and sometimes on the sites advertising the WG they want you to contact them via telegram and I asked the pimp do they have rooms they advertise on which they are more than happy to hook you up with

Never tried outcall … a lot of the girls stay in hotels that dont have reception so its super easy to just go to their room and floor, if they open and you dont like just walk.. some dont speak English .. especially the Asian women

Wordy reposonse apologies !

Offline Jimbob212

Hi Jim

With regards to reviews it’s not the same as this site with easy access... you can google the WG name and 141 forum … the forum is the best source but you need to be a member and have certain levels of access to view some posts, so its hit and miss

I never bothered with reviews because its hard to find any for the walkups because the girls change fast and its the same service typically when you go in there, fully protected sex oral and penetration and you are on your way within 20 mins … its a pump and dump environment not a GFE or PSE, more to try the local cuisine

I walked around with google translate to translate a photo of the door to see their price etc but if its over 700 they are ripping you off so dont fall for a scam - I also had some girls close the door on me because i think i was western, they like locals lol

In TST when I went to the walk up for the first time I was nervous as it was crowded and so many guys I would just follow people around and try and peak over shoulders when a door opened … and if I liked the girl I would just knock on it myself lol

If its got a sign hanging on it usually busy or you will see a sign that says”welcome” and you can knock and peak, dont feel bad just walking away it happens 100 times a day to them

I only found telegram groups by searching randomly for terms like “HK girls, HK exotic, HK Japanese” etc and sometimes on the sites advertising the WG they want you to contact them via telegram and I asked the pimp do they have rooms they advertise on which they are more than happy to hook you up with

Never tried outcall … a lot of the girls stay in hotels that dont have reception so its super easy to just go to their room and floor, if they open and you dont like just walk.. some dont speak English .. especially the Asian women

Wordy reposonse apologies !

Thanks kindly for the response, much appreciated!

Offline 2happen

External Link/Members Only
Vid shows Fuji as busy as it gets. Better to try and go slightly off peak when the number of active rooms is high but the volume of customers is lower. Informed locals go straight to to the rooms on their hit list from research/experience, or even have prearranged bookings. Others catch the lift right to the top (it’s a long way up!) then spiral back down on foot dinging bells. Best thing about these places is the wide choice of mainland Chinese, sometimes very pretty indeed. If you get a positive reaction and good vibes from a WG you find attractive then it’s best to go in there and then as she’ll probs be busy if you if come back later (unless business is dead in which case she’ll be pleased you’ve remembered her and returned after checking out all her competition!!😁)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 07:48:03 pm by 2happen »

Offline CrimsonD

Looks like I have a business trip to HK soon, is Fuji and Wanchai back to pre-covid levels? I have not been since pre-covid, we frequented bars like Tabo, Escape and Amazonia previously, is there still lots of action in that area?

Offline Jimbob212

Hi, doing some research before my trip to HK. In lieu of a glossary for punting terms used in HK, I hope someone can translate what the following mean for services.

Apologies if I have duplicated some or if some word/letter combinations don't make sense, I have no idea what I'm reading and just assuming layout based on punctuation from the adverts lol.

陪🛀
♻️吹 
💦簫 
深🐒   
大🚗
小🚗
🈶️黑絲
無套
🀄️出
🉑️雙飛
🉑過夜 
🉑️粵語交流
波推
臀推
口爆 
毒龍
潮噴 
🉑外出
🉑拍視頻
🉑英文交流
🈶️性感制服 空姐制服 JK制服
✅口爆
✅顏射
✅情趣用品
服務
大車
口暴   
環保吹
波推臀推
水蕭 
前后陪沖涼 
🉑️🚙🚚🚎
✔ 皮肤白净
🤷‍♀️波推漫游
🧚‍♀️水萧事后萧
🎷态度好乖巧听话🧏‍♀️

Offline ccpun

As a HK native, here's my first contribution to this website:

陪🛀      shower together
♻️吹      uncovered bj
💦簫      bj in the shower
深🐒      deep throat
大🚗      dfk
小🚗      fk
🈶️黑絲   black stockings
無套       bareback
🀄️出      creampie
🉑️雙飛   threesome
🉑過夜   overnight
🉑️粵語交流 cantonese
波推        massage with tits   
臀推        massage with butts
口爆        cum in mouth
毒龍        rimming
潮噴        squirting
🉑外出    outcall
🉑拍視頻  filming
🉑英文交流  english speaking
🈶️性感制服 空姐制服 JK制服   uniforms
✅口爆      cim
✅顏射      cum on face
✅情趣用品   toys
服務          service
大車          dfk
口暴          cim
環保吹       owo
波推臀推     massage with tits and butts
水蕭         bj in shower
前后陪沖涼    shower together before and after
🉑️🚙🚚🚎   dfk
✔ 皮肤白净    white and pale skin
🤷‍♀️波推漫游    massage with tits
🧚‍♀️水萧事后萧   bj in shower and after
🎷态度好乖巧听话🧏‍♀️   good attitide/submissive

Offline Jimbob212

Welcome to the board! Appreciate this, thanks! Shocking to see bareback and creampies on the list of advertised services :scare:

Would you be able to phonetically sound out the following in Cantonese.

大車          dfk
環保吹       owo
口爆        cum in mouth
🧚‍♀️水萧事后萧   bj in shower and after

Offline Cambridgy

Google translate will give you phonetic spelling and play it for you  :dance:

Offline Jimbob212

Google translate will give you phonetic spelling and play it for you  :dance:

Unfortunately it will only provide the Mandarin and not Cantonese version :thumbsdown:

Offline ccpun

Welcome to the board! Appreciate this, thanks! Shocking to see bareback and creampies on the list of advertised services :scare:

Would you be able to phonetically sound out the following in Cantonese.

大車          dfk        dai cheh
環保吹       owo       waan bo chui
口爆        cum in mouth   hau bau
🧚‍♀️水萧事后萧   bj in shower and after     sui siu (bj in shower) si hau siu (bj after cum)     

Offline asianfan

My contribution if you are staying TST side, and even if you are not,  is the King Hing building, 97 Fa Yuen St, Mong Kok.

14 floors of girls, just like the Fuji building but a bit cheaper, and closer if you are staying that side.
The entrance isn't actually marked in English as far as I could see, .. I just followed the men going in and got the lift to the 14th floor.
Look up the building on Google and one if the photos clearly shows the entrance.

There were some lovely girls there then I visited, eventually ended up with a 20 year old Thai girl for 400 HKD on something like the 6th floor.
We stayed on contact a bit afterwards on LINE and I learnt a bit about the business model and her thinking.

I also got refused by some mainland girls who frankly were a bit scared when they saw me, so it goes both ways.

I did go to Fuji as well, only got a floor or two down before a lovely girl from Shanghai opened the door and I couldn't say no to 700 HKD. Hardly spoke a word of English but seemed quite excited to have a foreigner as a customer.

I'm agonised as to whether to go back to HK, not on the next trip for sure, but I don't think I'll be able to stay away forever.

Offline 2happen

Yep, King Hing’s def worth a look for the reasons mentioned^. It must have crossed some line at one point but bounced back after…

« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 11:44:22 pm by 2happen »

Offline onepunchman

Going to Hong Kong in May. Never punted in Hong Kong before.
Just wondering if you booked through the numbers on 141, would it be discreet when you arrive like in the UK or would it just be like the walk-ups which you have to queue?

Online Mich9el

Thanks for your information. Will try next time in HK

Offline londonhas

Thanks for your information especially the Telegram groups