Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: question about UKE vs UKP  (Read 1891 times)

Offline occasionalpunter

just a mostly irrelevant question i'm curious about.

Are they both run by the same people? is UKE an offshoot of UKP or vice versa? or do the admins just know each other and give each other a heads up about stuff type of thing?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Are they both run by the same people? is UKE an offshoot of UKP or vice versa? or do the admins just know each other and give each other a heads up about stuff type of thing?

Only 1 admin and he owns, runs and finances both sites.

Offline NigelF

daviemac is spot on. UKE is the "offshoot" as that was created more recently.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
daviemac is spot on. UKE is the "offshoot" as that was created more recently.

That's right maybe I should've added admin set up UKE as more of a chat platform, where Prossies can advertise and interact with punters, in order to keep this site focused on the main reason it's here, paid for sex discussions and reviews.

poseidon

I don't know the full story about UKE but from what I know, UKP was created by NIK at least 5 years ago, then he let Admin run the site to the present day. I believe UKP started because honest reviews on another forum were being censored in favour of pro$$ies and pimps who had connections with their moderators. UKP has since outgrown rival punting sites by sticking to the ethos that this is a site for punters, not white knights or the highest (pimp) bidder.

Offline Marmalade

I can't speak for Admin but as far as I can gather it works like this. We enjoy fucking skanky whores. It's a good healthy pastime. We have a site, UKP, thanks to founder Nik and then the overwhelming support of the guy who is now Admin. UKP was created cos other sites are full of shit, fluffie-talk or run or controlled or paid for by prossies. As buyers we need more honesty. Naturally the dogs (the nice skanky whores) get a bit upset that we grade them according to whether they are good looking or candidates for a bag over the head, can give a half-decent blow-job or only open their mouths that far to whine some rubbish, have an honest profile or mass-produced lies, and so on. So UKE is a safe playground for them (and fluffies) and it saves them going to some pimp-controlled shoddy website to spout shite.

Think of UKE as a place to hang out and party with the lowlife and UKP for where you think ffs what was I thinking, and recover your senses to become a discerning punter.  :drinks:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I don't know the full story about UKE but from what I know, UKP was created by NIK at least 5 years ago, then he let Admin run the site to the present day. I believe UKP started because honest reviews on another forum were being censored in favour of pro$$ies and pimps who had connections with their moderators. UKP has since outgrown rival punting sites by sticking to the ethos that this is a site for punters, not white knights or the highest (pimp) bidder.

You're right as far as this site was started by NIK, prior to admin taking over, but I'll repeat my original post admin owns, runs and finaces both sites.
And very grateful we are too.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 12:25:51 am by daviemac »

Offline Marmalade

You're right as far as this site was started by NIK, prior to admin taking over, but I'll repeat my original post admin owns, runs and finaces both sites.

+many

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't know the full story about UKE but from what I know, UKP was created by NIK at least 5 years ago, then he let Admin run the site to the present day.

Not quite right.
Admin bought the site from NIK who is now just a normal member.  :hi:

James999

Admin bought the site from NIK who is now just a normal member.

£1,500,000 wasn't it :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 09:14:37 am by James999 »

Offline RedKettle

Offline Steely Dan

poseidon

That's what I assumed as well. When I first joined, NIK was still a moderator and I didn't know anytihng about UKE then. UKP has come a long way and the Soho walk-up thread was what got me started with punting.

And all blown on whores  ;)

:D

I know what I'd be doing if I had that much.

OldAdmin

Yes I bought UKP from NIK in December 2012, at that time NIK was having problems money wise so he suggested advertising, which I hated, so offered him money to buy the site to stop any paid advertising. I deleted the "Site Issues" board when I took over so there isn't threads remaining where there was big debate on it.

Had I known how big UKP would become, I would have never taken over this site. I have many other sites that I have no option but to spend time on them. UKE is another, that site gets more posts per day than UKP. When I created it I expected it to get 40 posts per day, not 1,700+ per day  :scare: I now run the country's 1st and 2nd biggest forums for paid sex  :scare:

Offline Marmalade

Yes I bought UKP from NIK in December 2012, at that time NIK was having problems money wise so he suggested advertising, which I hated, so offered him money to buy the site to stop any paid advertising. I deleted the "Site Issues" board when I took over so there isn't threads remaining where there was big debate on it.

Had I known how big UKP would become, I would have never taken over this site. I have many other sites that I have no option but to spend time on them. UKE is another, that site gets more posts per day than UKP. When I created it I expected it to get 40 posts per day, not 1,700+ per day  :scare: I now run the country's 1st and 2nd biggest forums for paid sex  :scare:

And you've done an amazing job which many of us really and truly appreciate.  :drinks:

If I can mention a bit of history that Admin is too modest to boast about ... When Nik started UKP it was completely wiped out I think three times. It's not just the technical ability to put a site together but the technical ability to protect it from hostile or major competing interests that attempt every sort of sabotage.

I think Jason, who's much more techy than most people, had a damn good shot at helping keep it float, but the constant barrage of heavy duty cyber attacks was frustrating for everyone when the site had to be re-created every few months. I think Nik and probably Jason were pretty worn down by it.

The guy who signs himself now as Admin (and who I won't name) was a member like everyone else and with a strong sense of mission, but he was (and is) a technical backbone the likes of which most of us could hardly imagine. He not only made the site pretty bullet-proof but his background experience streamlined it and got rid of features that were just a pointless hassle. Yet the over-riding thing in my opinion that has made the site such a success and the reason I give him a lot of respect, is that he's never once budged from the principles of this site putting the punter first.

Offline rthunderbird

And you've done an amazing job which many of us really and truly appreciate.  :drinks:

If I can mention a bit of history that Admin is too modest to boast about ... When Nik started UKP it was completely wiped out I think three times. It's not just the technical ability to put a site together but the technical ability to protect it from hostile or major competing interests that attempt every sort of sabotage.

I think Jason, who's much more techy than most people, had a damn good shot at helping keep it float, but the constant barrage of heavy duty cyber attacks was frustrating for everyone when the site had to be re-created every few months. I think Nik and probably Jason were pretty worn down by it.

The guy who signs himself now as Admin (and who I won't name) was a member like everyone else and with a strong sense of mission, but he was (and is) a technical backbone the likes of which most of us could hardly imagine. He not only made the site pretty bullet-proof but his background experience streamlined it and got rid of features that were just a pointless hassle. Yet the over-riding thing in my opinion that has made the site such a success and the reason I give him a lot of respect, is that he's never once budged from the principles of this site putting the punter first.

Agreed, I am incredibly grateful for Admin's work and dedication towards this site and UKE. He's basically fostered the most trusted site for punters in the UK in regards to quality and safety, rarely are reviews questioned here and always help to foster good experiences. The regional community and the board in general has been great, whilst I'm not hugely active (I promise guys I'll be posting more reviews later this year when I get back on the horse) I am still very appreciative for what many of you have done and helped me with.

I'll share a metaphorical pint with you all and hope this site prospers for many years to come  :drinks:

Offline cueball

That's an interesting post boss.

I hope you continue and don't get overwhelmed or disillusioned by the workload because you make ukp what it is.

Knowing we've got a site that's free of agenda and run in a level headed, honest way is gem that shouldn't be taken for granted.

Offline smiths

Great work done by admin on here and UKE, thanks to him for keeping them going. :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

The forum got off the ground thanks to a handful of dedicated members but NIK was lacking the IT knowledge to take it to the next stage, without Admin stepping in UKP would have been doomed.    :hi:

Offline Happyjose

Great work done by admin on here and UKE, thanks to him for keeping them going. :drinks:

+1. Good thread, the hard work by Admin is appreciated by all, I'm sure.

It does surprise me however, that members who have been here a while don't take a few minutes to read the site rules.

The OP's original question is pretty much answered there

James999

The forum got off the ground thanks to a handful of dedicated members

Without a doubt the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet was in the early days, Nik started the site (so he should be proud of that) and it upset a lot of people, and some saddo's spent part of their life creating that stick drawing video, trying to ridicule UKP and it's founders / early adopters, you will recall they even mimicked you in it Jimmy...... However it was highly amusing and just drove more traffic to the site, the way they spent the effort in it was hilarious   :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Without a doubt the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet was in the early days, Nik started the site (so he should be proud of that) and it upset a lot of people, and some saddo's spent part of their life creating that stick drawing video, trying to ridicule UKP and it's founders / early adopters, you will recall they even mimicked you in it Jimmy...... However it was highly amusing and just drove more traffic to the site, the way they spent the effort in it was hilarious   :thumbsup:

Both myself and NIK were hated and despised by pro$$ies on another forum -------------- which actually became an asset to UKPunting ----------------- others have tried to launch a rival forum, they have all failed.    :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

£1,500,000 wasn't it :unknown:

Yep, the majority of the cash was spent on whores, booze and class A drugs, the rest he wasted.

James999

Both myself and NIK were hated and despised by pro$$ies on another forum -------------- which actually became an asset to UKPunting ----------------- others have tried to launch a rival forum, they have all failed.   

It is indeed weird the way the forcums success in the early days was contributed to by pro$$ies and haters, they are still promoting it today by alerting loads of new pro$$ies to the site and getting them to sign up  :thumbsup:

Offline Paris69

Why not have a sector that is open to WG's paying to advertise their services on: I'm not talking to the level of AW but where a WG can, say, post her phone number and a pic. Maybe's a 25 word resume/offer etc etc. Would bring in some revenue for you - and maybe's the quality offered would be good as the WG would know she was advertising in the 'lions den' so to speak.
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

+ 1000

Why not have a sector that is open to WG's paying to advertise their services on: I'm not talking to the level of AW but where a WG can, say, post her phone number and a pic. Maybe's a 25 word resume/offer etc etc. Would bring in some revenue for you - and maybe's the quality offered would be good as the WG would know she was advertising in the 'lions den' so to speak.

Because this is not prossienet and Admin is nothing like that cunt Galahad  :hi:

OldAdmin

But it would create 'conflict of interest' - receiving money from WGs or pimps who get negative reviews on the same site they're advertising on.

That's why instead I offer FREE advertising via External Link/Members Only that way I don't gain anything.

I don't really need the money anyway.

OldAdmin

Because this is not prossienet and Admin is nothing like that cunt Galahad  :hi:

A post was made on UKP a few years ago exposing that if you add up all the "premium" adverts on Pro$$ieNet's directory section that it comes to just over £10,000 per month in income from adverts. When the same post was made on Pro$$ieNet it was deleted  :D

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Why do people want to change things that work so well.    :unknown:

A post was made on UKP a few years ago exposing that if you add up all the "premium" adverts on Pro$$ieNet's directory section that it comes to just over £10,000 per month in income from adverts. When the same post was made on Pro$$ieNet it was deleted  :D

Lol no doubt genghis or the other mods cleaning up for his boss, 10 grand a month that's a lot of money that along with the free punts galahad probably gets from the pimps and prossies. That site has no credibility at all, no surprise it's gone to shit and UKP has taken over.

Why do people want to change things that work so well.    :unknown:

I wonder that myself it's baffling  :dash:

Offline smiths

Don't you think admin would of done this if he had wanted to, he doesn't as he has posted countless times. WGs can advertise on UKE for free, UKP is a punters forum.

James999

Why not have a sector that is open to WG's paying to advertise their services on:

Why not go and do it yourself, and tell Branson how to run Virgin, and pop along to dragons den and give them your advice, if you think it's a good idea then do it, unbeliveable how many clueless idiots think they can tell successful people how to run things  :dash:

poseidon

Admin has already said it but having a section for WGs to pay/generate money to advertise here is a disaster waiting to happen. It would give them a foot in the door to demand their negative reviews be deleted or else they (and their friends) cut off their advertising deals. If your regular income has increased, you typically spend more accordingly, which leaves you with a dilemma when you're made to choose between your principles and a chunk of your income.

A similar thing happened to Youtube where authors could make money off ads on their videos but then ad networks weren't happy that their ads were being shown on videos with politically disagreeable or "offensive" content. Hence a bunch of ad companies threatened to pull out from Youtube, which resulted in people's channels being deleted, de-monetised, censored, etc.

Offline Paris69

But it would create 'conflict of interest' - receiving money from WGs or pimps who get negative reviews on the same site they're advertising on.

That's why instead I offer FREE advertising via External Link/Members Only that way I don't gain anything.

I don't really need the money anyway.

Me neither.
Fair enough, just an idea that popped into my head and i thought - 'open it up' to scrutiny.
Nice to see people who are driven by more than the mighty dollar$

Offline Paris69

Why not go and do it yourself, and tell Branson how to run Virgin, and pop along to dragons den and give them your advice, if you think it's a good idea then do it, unbeliveable how many clueless idiots think they can tell successful people how to run things  :dash:

And where did i say i was the font of all knowledge? It was a just an idea that popped into my head and i thought why not open it up to scrutiny and discussion. Admin has already explained why it's a no go; so that'll do for me.

Run Virgin; advise Dragon's Den??? WTF are you talking about - where did i say that?
I know my limits and strengths - and having a 'relatively' successful business, I KNOW my limitations too. Which, obviously, are beyond your 'troll like, criticise and destroy' rather than discuss and build mentality... you THICK FUCK!

Offline Paris69

Admin has already said it but having a section for WGs to pay/generate money to advertise here is a disaster waiting to happen. It would give them a foot in the door to demand their negative reviews be deleted or else they (and their friends) cut off their advertising deals. If your regular income has increased, you typically spend more accordingly, which leaves you with a dilemma when you're made to choose between your principles and a chunk of your income.

A similar thing happened to Youtube where authors could make money off ads on their videos but then ad networks weren't happy that their ads were being shown on videos with politically disagreeable or "offensive" content. Hence a bunch of ad companies threatened to pull out from Youtube, which resulted in people's channels being deleted, de-monetised, censored, etc.

Fair enough... A daft idea; not thought through.
You're right; it would end up like Vogue magazine where the advertisers now call the shots.

Offline finn5555

James999

Have a new friend I see James   

It is quite amusing how the pratt has got himself so upset about his "little idea" being rejected and showing out as a twat :sarcastic:

I wonder what he'll come up with next, suggestion of moderators, or invent a three pin plug, or a sliced loaf of bread  :dash:

I guess I wont be welcome on his little forum when he builds it  :music:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 08:41:29 am by James999 »

It is quite amusing how the pratt has got himself so upset about his "little idea" being rejected and showing out as a twat :sarcastic:

I wonder what he'll come up with next, suggestion of moderators, or invent a three pin plug, or a sliced loaf of bread  :dash:

He can call his new forum prossienet 2.0 I'm sure he will have fun all by himself.

James999

He can probably create some additional pretend members and talk to himself, at least then he will get "people" to appreciate what a visionay that he thinks he is, and he could tell himself constantly  :sarcastic:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Only 1 'thick fuck' I can see here, hope he lets us know when his forum starts.     :wacko:

Offline MrMatrix

I too am grateful for your dedication to the site Admin. One of my concerns for you is what happens to these sites that you manage if you had any serious illness. Have you given any thought to horizon planning.
I really don't know how you deal with the volume of work that the two main sites generate. Some how you need to lighten the load and you've created the notices which is a good start. But even so the work load must be daunting.
I'm sure you are aware of all this but just need to say it and thanks for all the work you do. :thumbsup:

James999

Have you given any thought to horizon planning.

Still banging that drum  :wacko:

Any horizon planning?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 09:36:22 am by James999 »

Offline Paris69

I'm not an inventor, nor a moderator; and i'm not an IT wizard so won't be building any forum/IT platform. Anything else?
And believe me, i ain't upset. I just called it like i saw it. Nothing constructive from you to input, just criticise and mock.. Kinda shows the level of your mentality/intellect.

Reply if you will; i have not the slightest interest in your view.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 10:53:27 am by Paris69 »

Offline Paris69

Only 1 'thick fuck' I can see here, hope he lets us know when his forum starts.    :wacko:

It won't be starting mate. Just an idea, shot down in flames, and I can see why.
Cos it wasn't a good idea. Ive no problem with that.
I can take criticism.... Doesn't affect my life.

James999

Yesl it appears you're not a lot of things, apart from telling others what to do, as I said don't forget to get back to us when you launch your forum and show us all how it's done  :lol:

Jas1975

Admin you have saved many people a lot of money and time, for that I am grateful.