Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talking Dirty  (Read 2610 times)

Online hullad

Its not part of my regular needs on a punt but I had one do it to me a while ago and I found it quite arousing. A few times I have suggested to the ladies to ' talk dirty' and nothing, the last one just stared at me and continued to play with the ' big fella' and no dirty talk came forth.

I know its not an AW selection and I would have thought talk would be part of the bog standard service along with Hand relief and protected sex. It depends on the lady and how the punt was going as I like to have a punt with no fixed structure, just letting things things flow naturally.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Depends on my mood and if the "banter" with the lass is up to scratch.

If the banters is good I love it when a lass talks dirty to me.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline cueball

Depends on my mood and if the "banter" with the lass is up to scratch.

If the banters is good I love it when a lass talks dirty to me.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'd agree with this ^^

It's in the banter and build up

Offline notcalledchris

I love dirty talk both ways.   Love to tell a girl she is a dirty whore.  Some like it some not. 

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Its not part of my regular needs on a punt but I had one do it to me a while ago and I found it quite arousing. A few times I have suggested to the ladies to ' talk dirty' and nothing, the last one just stared at me and continued to play with the ' big fella' and no dirty talk came forth.

I know its not an AW selection and I would have thought talk would be part of the bog standard service along with Hand relief and protected sex. It depends on the lady and how the punt was going as I like to have a punt with no fixed structure, just letting things things flow naturally.
Strange...why would you think dirty talk is part of the standard service?
Not everyone can talk dirty. I definitely can't. I love it when guys do but don't expect me to do it. I wouldn't know what to say. I suspect it's the same for many girls.

kamu

Not everyone can talk dirty. I definitely can't. I love it when guys do but don't expect me to do it. I wouldn't know what to say. I suspect it's the same for many girls.

If your posh then its "please place your penis into my vagina in an enjoyable manner".

Actually I would probably be rolling around on the bed laughing at that one...

Offline Brazilian Martian

It makes me uncomfortable as it's clearly fake, when it's in my personal life it can be good, but when I'm paying the last thing I want to feel like I'm having smoke blown up my ass

Offline Billy no mates

I love dirty talk, I usually suggest the things for the girl to say.

This ony works with girls who are comfortable with it, naturally, otherwise it sounds bollocks, but for me when it works, WOW!!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
If your posh then its "please place your penis into my vagina in an enjoyable manner".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cracked me up, that did.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
It makes me uncomfortable as it's clearly fake, when it's in my personal life it can be good, but when I'm paying the last thing I want to feel like I'm having smoke blown up my ass
I'd feel ridiculous. It would be so obviously fake and I'd sound really stupid.Whenever a guy has asked I just say I can't do it, but I bloody love when a guy is able to do it. Wish more guys would.

mediumjoe

Couple of times WG's have been in the right mood and getting close to coming and have said things like fuck me harder don't stop etc, I find it very much a turn on. But fake rubbish kills the moment stone dead for me,   Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline hungrypunt

Depends how its done, if theres a small spark, and its builds up and feels somewhat normal then oh yeeees, I love it.
The girls I do it with get right into it (mostly Sbs tbh) then they come out of there shell, and spit some out themselves. THAT turns me on.

But if its a girl or WG, and just bangs out "come and fuck me hard big boy" cmon you fkn know it blah blah then Nope complete waste of time, as a prossie in Amsterdam once did to me and I almost shit myself,  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 03:44:10 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline bearcat69

It's always a bit of an unsure line to cross, I guess for both the prossie and the punter, because if I'm going to start with dirty talk I'm liable to start saying stuff like "you dirty little bitch" etc :blush:. So, can be hard to know at first if the girl will be OK with that. She could be really into that, or she could absolutely hate it and take real offense. Same for me as well, I'm no prude, at all, and I'm really not easily offended, but if a girl says certain things to me in the wrong way, then I might very well get annoyed with them. If judged correctly though, it can be can really awesome. I remember calling one girl recently a dirty little bitch whilst fucking her, and she was just howling and muttering about my cock, when I called her that she just looked at me and smiled and carried on going on about my cock stretching her pussy open. :D She also had her legs wrapped around me, and was spanking my ass at the time, and begging me to fuck her harder. It was quite a sight! :lol:

Offline Sedition

I thought when posh birds talked dirty it was when they said things like
"When are you ever going to finish my fucking plastering?"
 :D

Shynuthorny69

I had a punt with a pro domme last week and the filth that came out of her mouth was amazing, absolutely loved it and she is extremely fit to boot... Never really tried it on a GFE type booking although at one young ladies boudoir, I noticed a guide to talking dirty on the bookshelf... Off there again this evening for my regular... Maybe I'll ask her to give me a demonstration lol

Offline Rockhead

I love it when they're getting into it, urging you on, or getting to the point of excitement where they're demanding certain things (preferably not a new kitchen). The right kind of facial expression works wonders too - and it's pretty easy to spot when they're faking it.

Offline Home Alone

Yes; I like it, too - it can  make a session for me  but it's got to be authentic - SO many girls don't feel easy doing it and that ruins the effect.

Offline cash2spare

yes deffo dirty talk is a turn on, especially if she talks posh and it seems so out of place  ;)

many years ago an ex of mine who was prim and proper, believe me, said to me out of the blue "do you fancy a fuck" I nearly choked when I heard that. needless to say i fucked her with an extra spring in my step and she continued talking filthy to me in bed. think she was trying hard to please me in the hope i'd commit to her but as she didn't give blow jobs and anal was deffo a no go subject I reluctantly binned her and moved on  :)

Offline Whoisarrypotter

It's funny though because I find this only works with british birds. I tried it with a Brazilian and she stopped and looked at me as If to say I don't understand you that's when I realised maybe leave out the dirty talk with foreign wg although I'm sure are some out there who it would work with.
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Rockhead

It's funny though because I find this only works with british birds. I tried it with a Brazilian and she stopped and looked at me as If to say I don't understand you that's when I realised maybe leave out the dirty talk with foreign wg although I'm sure are some out there who it would work with.

I was with a Polish girl once that did it well - although sadly, it was pretty much the only thing she did convincingly and was the best part of the punt. But in general, yes, I would agree.

And there's nothing quite so sap-rising as a posh British bird getting filthy-tongued.  :cool:

Offline mrfishyfoo

And there's nothing quite so sap-rising as a posh British bird getting filthy-tongued.  :cool:

Marvellous isn't it.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline madeinwales56

I'd feel ridiculous. It would be so obviously fake and I'd sound really stupid.Whenever a guy has asked I just say I can't do it, but I bloody love when a guy is able to do it. Wish more guys would.

Can't help but think this is a typical prossie response. You don't like talking dirty but you bloody love when a guy is able to do it. As far as it being fake, well, let's be honest, it's all fake ain't it.

Chiaroscuro54

When I am in a sub's bum, I enjoy telling her exactly what I am doing & what I plan to do next and have her repeat it all to me.

I find it very arousing & quite a few of them seem to enjoy it as well

Jas1975

I thought when posh birds talked dirty it was when they said things like
"When are you ever going to finish my fucking plastering?"
 :D

Or "No, I said when are going to service my Volvo....."

Offline puntingpumping1920

+1

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Jas1975

If she is good and likes it then it will be ok but if it is the fake stuff then that is not going to help at all IMHO.

Offline TPreston

Can't do it, and feel awkward hearing it most of the time. Takes me out of the moment.

Offline two20

I love it when it happens without any prompting, it makes it feel naughtier for me.

Offline Link7

I can't lie, I love it. It turns me on and will often do the trick if I'm struggling to cum, or if I go slightly soft for whatever reason. I have asked girls to do it before. Yes it's fake, but so is the whole experience, so I just get lost in it without worrying. I'm a guy who has never had a punt where I forgot I was paying/felt 'chemistry' or the other stuff people sometimes describe. So I'm used to the feeling like I'm in bed with an actress. I can understand how dirty talk could kill the realism if you are into 'normal', somewhat believable sex.

Having said all this, the kind of dirty talk I like is descriptive. Encouragement basically - fuck me harder, give it to me, cover my face etc etc.

Blowing smoke up my arse is different, and I agree that's a huge turnoff - wow your cock so big and all that rubbish. Girl once told me I tasted amazing after CIM and I just felt so unimpressed, embarrassed even. It patronises your intelligence - like does she really think I believe that?

Offline willie loman

Happy to hear the old keep going, don't stop, and once out of the blue a girl who I had assumed couldn't give a fuck, said fuck me harder willie. But most amusing was a girl who was pretending to have an orgasm, kept saying "oh my god, oh my god! they are of course the omg generation. I usually tell them to belt up, in a polite way, as it puts me off my stroke.

Offline mrfishyfoo

.......Girl once told me I tasted amazing after CIM......

I had one tell me what I'd eaten for lunch. Now that did surprise me as she was right.

Offline Link7

I had one tell me what I'd eaten for lunch. Now that did surprise me as she was right.

:lol: :lol:

Surely having you on! Probably guessed from your breath? If not then - crikey :wackogirl: what a whore!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Can't help but think this is a typical prossie response. You don't like talking dirty but you bloody love when a guy is able to do it. As far as it being fake, well, let's be honest, it's all fake ain't it.
It's not that I don't like to talk dirty, I just can't do it. How is that a typical prossie response when I'm admitting I can't do something so I don't?

By the way, it's not all fake with every prossie and you know that.
I reckon if guys like to talk dirty then they should just do it. They may be surprised how many women like it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 07:35:07 pm by Rochelle »

Offline mrfishyfoo

:lol: :lol:

Surely having you on! Probably guessed from your breath? If not then - crikey :wackogirl: what a whore!

No she's done it more than once.

Not sure how she would have got it from my breath as I get through Listerine like pro$$ies get through cock.  :D :D

mediumjoe

It's the pasta all down the front of your shirt Fishy!

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's the pasta all down the front of your shirt Fishy!

Rumbled.  :D :D

Offline madeinwales56

It's not that I don't like to talk dirty, I just can't do it. How is that a typical prossie response when I'm admitting I can't do something so I don't?

By the way, it's not all fake with every prossie and you know that.
I reckon if guys like to talk dirty then they should just do it. They may be surprised how many women like it.

You may not be able to talk dirty but you certainly know how to moan.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
You may not be able to talk dirty but you certainly know how to moan.
Whatever you say.
 :lol:

Online hullad

Thanks for the comments

Shame I am on a sabatical at the moment, my current long term buddy does like a bit of dirty talk and I like her using it. Difference is its coming from someone who is doing it for enjoyment not payment.

Snikey

I love it, I see the same girl regularly and she has got used to the kinky stuff I like to hear.
Verging on role-play for me and really helps get me to the finish line.