Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleaning yourself up afterwards  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Charliehutton

As I'm recovering after a good punt I like it when the girl gets me meticulously and attentively cleaned up. It's the feeling of being pampered, and a nice way to round things off.

But I've had a few recent punts where the girls have shown no interest in this at all, often just tossing me a couple of wet-wipes and leaving me to get on with it. It seems churlish to me, and even after a good punt it takes the gloss off it a bit.

So I just wonder if it's me being a bit pernicketty or if it matters to other guys as well.

Offline Jayne_cobb

With you all the way on this  :thumbsup:
Nothing better than collapsing back onto the bed with empty balls and a full bag for the girl to then remove the condom and clean the lil chap up. Only time I give the girl a break for not doing that is if she’s in the bathroom getting rid of my man batter from her mouth / face / tits  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Had a punt last week with a Brazilian WG and she was one of the most attentive I've ever had with the cleaning routine.
As you said, it adds a bit of gloss to the session.
Not had any that I recall who have ever just tossed me a tissue though and left me to it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:19:26 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline JonasG

Never thought much about this but most of them do clean me up tbh, which is good tbf to them.

Offline hullad

The girl I see regular always cleans me up, its a part of the routine lol.

Mind you she sometimes slaps 3/4 wet wipes on my belly, cold or what the twat. The post punt shower with mutual washing each other has been fun, shame I can no longer reload and fire again.

Offline Moresomes

I assumed that's what the curtains are for.

Offline nigel4498

I've often wondered why the curtains were stiff, now I know  :D

JV547845

Fucking waste of money OP, and of both your time.  Not really into that unless she's doing it with her mouth.  If I'm not sticking around for round two, or if there's not some after play on offer, then I'd rather clean up and GTFO ASAP. 

Sure, you guys go and pay an extra £100 for someone to spend some of the the extra hour or half hour cleaning your knob with a wet wipe if that's what you're into.  Good for you.  I'd just rather have two more punts for £20 more.

Tissues and wet wipes are just not sexy.  it's my knob, and if I'm going to use tissues or wet wipes, I'll clean it up myself thanks, or have a shower.  And ultimately I'm going to have a shower when I get home afterwards anyway.

Offline JonasG

Fucking waste of money OP, and of both your time.  Not really into that unless she's doing it with her mouth.  If I'm not sticking around for round two, or if there's not some after play on offer, then I'd rather clean up and GTFO ASAP. 

Sure, you guys go and pay an extra £100 for someone to spend some of the the extra hour or half hour cleaning your knob with a wet wipe if that's what you're into.  Good for you.  I'd just rather have two more punts for £20 more.

Tissues and wet wipes are just not sexy.  it's my knob, and if I'm going to use tissues or wet wipes, I'll clean it up myself thanks, or have a shower.  And ultimately I'm going to have a shower when I get home afterwards anyway.

???

It takes 1 minute for them to clean you up, whatever the duration of the punt.

Offline Drake90

Slatted blinds can be painful though...

mrhappypants

Sorry to repeat this but it is important.

You substantially decrease your chances of contracting an infection if you wash your cock, under your foreskin (if you have one) and your whole groin area ASAP after sex with soap and water.  I was given this advice by staff in a clap clinic.

Offline king tarzan

As I'm recovering after a good punt I like it when the girl gets me meticulously and attentively cleaned up. It's the feeling of being pampered, and a nice way to round things off.

But I've had a few recent punts where the girls have shown no interest in this at all, often just tossing me a couple of wet-wipes and leaving me to get on with it. It seems churlish to me, and even after a good punt it takes the gloss off it a bit.

So I just wonder if it's me being a bit pernicketty or if it matters to other guys as well.

If I took all this nit picky shit seriously I wouldn't have seen a lot of the reviewed women..
I just totally ignore this nit picky shitty bollox..
Never satisfied individuals far as I am concerned people that nit pick over everything.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Charliehutton

If I took all this nit picky shit seriously I wouldn't have seen a lot of the reviewed women..
I just totally ignore this nit picky shitty bollox..
Never satisfied individuals far as I am concerned people that nit pick over everything.

Thanks, KT. I'll take that as a 'no' then.

Offline HarryZZ

Nah, she's too busy mopping all the spunk off her face.

Ingens65

I prefer being swallowed, particularly for car meets, but the principle is the same and yes, I agree it's a nice touch