Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Contacting AdultWork Members  (Read 510 times)

Offline destiny2016uk

Is it possible to contact other AW Members to verify feedback they have made for a WG?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't think so, as a "Service seeker" you can contact "Service providers" but not other service seekers, i'm basing this assumption on the fact that if you look at a girls feedback then you can see who has left it and then also see who else the punter has left feedback for but you can't then view the punters profile

Al Reet

You can but it’s a bit of a faff...

You have to be logged in to AW

if you look at a service seekers feedback and look in the status bar you’ll see their user number.

Type the following into your browser

External Link/Members Only

where 123456 is their user number, you can send them an email..

Not sure it’s the best idea as if the feedback they left is fake they’re hardly going to admit it but it does work..

Offline datwabbit

if you look at a service seekers feedback and look in the status bar you’ll see their user number.

Not sure it’s the best idea as if the feedback they left is fake they’re hardly going to admit it but it does work..

Given that aw positives are sometimes false positives then I agree.

Thanks though, I wondered how it was done.

Offline Gordon Bennett

If that's correct surely you'd get plagued by all manner of nonsense and spam? "I know who you are", "you know she has AIDS, right?" "Could you tell me where she works from?" etc etc

Al Reet

If that's correct surely you'd get plagued by all manner of nonsense and spam? "I know who you are", "you know she has AIDS, right?" "Could you tell me where she works from?" etc etc
who knows  :unknown: but it definitely works. Try it by sending yourself an email..
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 09:11:39 pm by Al Reet »