Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Age Scale for Oriental WGs  (Read 2677 times)

Online JayEZ2K

I've found that a lot of peoples' descriptions of oriental girls' ages are way off, or that people know they can't even hazard a guess. This makes it difficult when deciding to see a girl based on a text description (and no photos). So in order to have a reference point, I have compiled and roughly ordered what I think oriental girls of different ages look like.

The usefulness, for example, is that when I state a girl is 40-44, she will look similar to the girls images in that age range. Another example is that I can break down the demographics: I have seen (punted or walked) from many oriental girls this past year. I demographics across many locations in London and East England would be as follows:

20-24 Years Old: LilyCo is the only WG I have seen in this age range. I think some of the high-end Koreans are in this age range.
25-29 Years Old: On rare occasions I've seen girls of this age range, mostly at one, now defunct location.
30-34 Years Old: Girls in this age range were more common at the defunct location.
35-39 Years Old: The lowest quality girls at the defunct location looked like this.
40-44 Years Old: Girls in this age range are common in the cheap locations.
45-50 Years Old: Girls in this age range are common in the cheap locations.

Disclaimers:
* This is what I estimate the ages to be. They might not be absolutely correct, but they provide a reference point to say "the girl looks 35-39 years old".
* This was done in text format which was not easy to work with. Consider this a test. At some point I might create a better quality version in Photoshop.

*****************************************************************************************************************************
***************************************************  20-24 Years Old  *************************************************************
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

*****************************************************************************************************************************
***************************************************  25-29 Years Old  *************************************************************
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

**********************************************   30-34 Years Old   ****************************************************************

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

**********************************************   35-39 Years Old   ****************************************************************
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

**********************************   40-44 Years Old... I guess it will have to do   ******************************************************
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

*************************************   45-50 Years Old... Am I desperate enough?   ***************************************************

********************************   50+ Years Old... Nope!   ***********************************************************************

*********************************   Old AF... Nope!   ****************************************************************************

Offline peter purves

Impressive research!!  Even if hard in some not many to corroborate the ages in the form of a guess-timation :hi:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 12:20:32 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline myothernameis

When I went to Be Healthy, in Glasgow, Chinese run massage, first visit, would guess the female was around, and similar look to this female, massage wise and happy ending, she knew her stuff, so age has its benefits

« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 12:34:20 am by myothernameis »

Online JayEZ2K

When I went to Be Healthy, in Glasgow, Chinese run massage, first visit, would guess the female was around, and similar look to this female, massage wise and happy ending, she knew her stuff, so age has its benefits
Yes, definitely agreed. And in hindsight I made a mistake to include my opinion since that is much more subjective, and because other factors such as skill and experience affect punt quality as you point out. If I re-do the age scale I will keep it strictly as age estimates.

Also, most of the massages+HE I've had were in the 45-50 year old range. The only Massages with B2B I've done were in the 40-44 year old range, which were actually less skilled.

Impressive research!!  Even if hard in some not many to corroborate the ages in the form of a guess-timation :hi:
Cheers, hopefully this or later versions will improve age estimations. Especially for those of us always looking for the youngest oriental girls.

Offline shagmore

Must be my age, but I think she is well fit,

Like the orientals as usually they have a nice hairy pussy

Offline JamesKW

I have never really seen the appeal of a £80 body to body massage with an ageing Chinese woman which you have to spend time negotiating about (this must take away some of the enjoyment)I think money better spent on half hour with a cheap WG or low cost party where sex is guaranteed,you can get younger girls,you don't have to negotiate.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 09:29:11 am by JamesKW »

satyromaniac

I preferred Asians in the 25-40 age looking range.
The younger looking Asian girls look too young, to many childish features put me off.

Online southcoastpunter

A helpful suggestion.

It is sometimes very difficult to guess real ages. I have had a Chinese lady show me her passport because I did not believe her when she told me her real age - I thought she was much younger as she looked it and had a firm slim and pert body of someone who was at least 15 years younger.

This may help as, imo,  it doesn't really matter what the REAL age is. Its more important to know what she looks like. (body wise and facially). So thank you OP.

Offline Bogof60

Not sure what this thread is about.
But the pics reminded me that I haven't shagged an oriental for a while  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline magnetico

But the pics reminded me that I haven't shagged an oriental for a while  :thumbsup:

I got the exact same idea  :D

Online Locallad1

Interesting, most look younger than real age.

Offline the_exile

:D

I have fucked a few oriental girls I would like to fuck some more!

Online JayEZ2K

A helpful suggestion.

It is sometimes very difficult to guess real ages. I have had a Chinese lady show me her passport because I did not believe her when she told me her real age - I thought she was much younger as she looked it and had a firm slim and pert body of someone who was at least 15 years younger.

This may help as, imo,  it doesn't really matter what the REAL age is. Its more important to know what she looks like. (body wise and facially). So thank you OP.
Cheers, and excellent point.

It's to make it easier to describe an oriental girl's age (or just how she looks, age-wise). So if you review a girl with no pics, you simply say that based on this scale that she falls in the 30-34 (or whatever) year old range.

Or, it's to remind you to shag an oriental girl, lol.