Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vyke  (Read 599 times)

Offline sixtyten

I have been using an app called Vyke as a punting phone. Basically you can 'rent' a mobile phone number and use it as you would a second SIM card in your current phone.

The cost is £0.99 per month for a mobile number and a £3.00 top up will give you 300 mins of calls or 71 sms messages.

At the end of the month you can renew or 'rent' another number.

Pretty cheap and pretty private and no second phone to explain.

External Link/Members Only

Offline datwabbit

Thanks.

They have a copy of all your naughty messages. Is there a way of unlinking the payment to you - maybe pay through your host phone or a voucher?

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the handy tip, OP :hi: ... I'm gonna look in to this.

:drinks:

Offline Anadin

I've been using TextMe, it's not great for phone calls but it's good for texts and I don't pay for it, just use their free offers.

Offline sixtyten

Thanks.

They have a copy of all your naughty messages. Is there a way of unlinking the payment to you - maybe pay through your host phone or a voucher?

If you delete a message within the app then the message content is deleted from their servers.

Payment is by credit card, debit card Apple in-app or PayPal

Offline Sparta Prada

Does it allow you to create a whatsapp profile assigned to the Vyke number?

Offline sixtyten

Does it allow you to create a whatsapp profile assigned to the Vyke number?

I've not tried it but Vyke works like a normal mobile number, so I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Offline shagmore

Thanks.

And yo don't think that if you use your normal phone the main companies don't keep records

Offline puntlover1

Hushed is a similar app. You can use it to register a number for a week and then use that number to verify whatsapp. Some android phones allow you to have a second whatsapp and some samsung phones also have a secure folder where you can make the folder invisible or disguise it with any icon or name and place a separate passcode/biometric lock on it. You can even set up a separate contacts list in this phone, which isn't accessible from outside the folder. This basically gives you a second, secure phone within your phone into which you can place your 2nd whatsapp with its own number. It removes the need for a 2nd punting phone and gives you a good level of privacy and security - enough that you can hand your phone to your other half and not worry.