Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is £100 the new £70?  (Read 1367 times)

Offline mgkerx

Hi All
Don't know if its me feeling poorer, or am I noticing that more and more girls prices for 30 mins are getting closer to £100?
My bench mark for a 30 mins punt is £60-70 plus extra's
I wonder if the lower £ means Girls that send money back to EE need to earn more, however on the punters side money is getting tighter so interestingly both ends ie buyers and sellers have different targets
Any thoughts?

Online threechilliman

Yep, this has been the case in Manc for a while now. A couple of years ago 70/120 was very common, now its more like 90/150.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Depends where you punt, £60 / £110 is the norm in the NE. Some indi's may charge a bit more but the agencies tend to keep the prices down a bit.

Offline Bangers and Gash

It's the same story in a black hole like the East Mids. Prices creeping up and up whilst the quality goes down.

Just about the only place where VFM exists is Londistan.  :hi:

Offline yorkieyorkie

Yeah noticing this too. It’s why I’m punting less and less

Offline Jeremy

Yep, this has been the case in Manc for a while now. A couple of years ago 70/120 was very common, now its more like 90/150.
Seems to be the case in the Bristol area too from what I have seen, discounting the EE girls of course.

Offline shagmore

Yep, notice that prices are going up, the norm for the hour is £150 now, as opposed to the £120/£130 about a year or so ago

Offline James_m

Yes same assume factors like rent higher and the weak pound means they get less for their money when sending it back home so raising prices. Or perhaps I over think it :) I'm not sure fx rates are top of most of the girls minds.

Offline pythondan

Most UK girls charge £80 and EE's £60 near me. Some try to charge £100 but that is too rich for me. If my wages went up by 25% I would be happy to pay the extra

Offline WARSZAWA16

It's beginning to look that way unfortunately. My first punt way back in 1973 was £12 (no time stipulated but I was there around 25 minutes). My last punt the other week was £140 (for an hour). Not exactly comparing like with like but, on the face of it, still seems a bit of a hike. It doesn't necessarily follow, of course, that the more you pay the better the service and that certainly muddies the waters a bit.

Offline django0700

Saw quite a few profiles where it jumped from 60/70 to 90£ for 30 mins  and 60 mins the new norm seems to be in the 120-150 range....supply and demand, watch them deflate when a new EE country gains EU membership.

Offline fastnet

£100 is not the new £70 for me I can't pay, won't pay simple as that

Offline WhackDaddy

Same for me £100 is far too much for 30 mins especially if the service is not up to par. Most I pay is £70 for 30 mins. I have better things to spend my money on.

Offline stevedave

Yeah noticing this too. It’s why I’m punting less and less

Agreed. Ironically, autocorrect came up with the word GREED as I typed that in, seems quite apt.

Offline bobby1973

easy way around it
dont see the the sp that charges the higher price
if no ones goes to them they will have to drop there prices
i wont pay more than £60 /£100
end off
gave up smoking when it go to £5 per pack
will do the same will hookers

Offline cueball

That and the bloody traffic is keeping me out of Manchester

Offline Laudanum

£100 per 30 mins seems to be par for the course in the SE, especially for agencies. It used to be £80 about 10 years ago.

I suspect London is even more expensive.

Offline Bonker

I've noticed this too. Over the last ten years the prices have steadily increased and the choice and quality gone down. For 60 nowadays it's nearly all romanians. And the rough ones at that. The slightly better EE girls charge 70/80 for half an hour.

Even the fat / ugly / old British women charge 80.

I used to have a mixture of a fit young girl for 120 an hour with a plain milf type for 60.

Offline paper7

They'll raise their price to what they think the market can stomach. If people can't, or won't, pay it then the price will drop. Vote with your wallet.

Offline CheeseBoard

They'll raise their price to what they think the market can stomach. If people can't, or won't, pay it then the price will drop. Vote with your wallet.

+1
Spot on

Offline Home Alone

For various reasons, I've hardly punted this year. Now that I'm looking 2 get 'back in the saddle', so to speak, I've been taken by how many 'Reasonably-priced' girls see £120 as the norm for an hour.

Some statisticians would argue that's a 20% increase! :scare:

Offline shagmore

Saw quite a few profiles where it jumped from 60/70 to 90£ for 30 mins  and 60 mins the new norm seems to be in the 120-150 range....supply and demand, watch them deflate when a new EE country gains EU membership.

But come March / April when we leave the EU, that will not help us

Offline django0700

But come March / April when we leave the EU, that will not help us

True, but they will get a  90 day visa free stay...

Flunt

I could live with the price hike if I was guaranteed a good time. Going out and blowing £50/60 and it's a shit punt is not the end of the world, but when it's £80/100 for half an hour and the pro$$ie takes the attitude of, "It's only a quickie..."

So I look around for an hour punt, read a positive review, check out the profile £160! Sorry luv, you can keep it and I'll keep my money.

Offline Bonker

To put a positive spin on it - my wanks are worth more.

Offline seeker

:thumbsup:

Offline yorkieyorkie

I could live with the price hike if I was guaranteed a good time. Going out and blowing £50/60 and it's a shit punt is not the end of the world, but when it's £80/100 for half an hour and the pro$$ie takes the attitude of, "It's only a quickie..."

So I look around for an hour punt, read a positive review, check out the profile £160! Sorry luv, you can keep it and I'll keep my money.

+1