Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top class parlour in Swansea  (Read 4231 times)

Offline The Beano

I have to stay over in Swansea tomorrow night and struggling to find any suitable entertainment. The girl I have seen previously, and was very good (Courtesan Lucy) is unavailable and there is little choice on aw. I did spot this top class parlour and wondered if it was worth a visit, otherwise will have to revert to some perving down Wind street!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any recommendations gratefully received

Online MLawro93

I have to stay over in Swansea tomorrow night and struggling to find any suitable entertainment. The girl I have seen previously, and was very good (Courtesan Lucy) is unavailable and there is little choice on aw. I did spot this top class parlour and wondered if it was worth a visit, otherwise will have to revert to some perving down Wind street!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any recommendations gratefully received

Try Tegan or Katie for incalls: External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

If you can do outcalls then try Nikki or Charlotte:  External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only
Here is an album of Nikki: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:46:09 am by MLawro93 »

Online MLawro93

Forgot to add that there is also Eve - Be tempted. She hasn't got any reviews on here yet but I can vouch for her. She is one kinky woman! If you are into the rough aspect of sex, she can take it all! She isn't active on adultwork at the moment but I can pm her number to you if you want.

One final one before I forget completely. This is outcall only unfortunately but OrgasmPrincess is worth it: External Link/Members Only

The best ones in Swansea tend to be girls who are only willing to do outcalls. If you can't do the outcalls then Tegan is your best shot, she is really good.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:53:04 am by MLawro93 »

Offline The Beano

Thanks for the advice MLAWRO93. The girls you suggested were either booked or busy and the one that really took my eye, Nikki, was not in Swansea tonight. Ended up in that parlour. Probably should have saved my money, but will do a review. Thought we had it bad in East Anglia, but nowhere near as bad as west Wales!

SirFrank

Here's my advice - don't fucking bother. Swansea is a punting shithole. Stay in your room, sit on your left hand for 30 mins then when it's gone to sleep wank yourself off. Since man has been able to walk upright no one has ever had a decent paid fuck in Swansea and anyone who says they have has probably been smoking crack

Offline The Beano

I believe you are right Sir Frank, but every man has to learn through bitter experience!

Online MLawro93

Here's my advice - don't fucking bother. Swansea is a punting shithole. Stay in your room, sit on your left hand for 30 mins then when it's gone to sleep wank yourself off. Since man has been able to walk upright no one has ever had a decent paid fuck in Swansea and anyone who says they have has probably been smoking crack

I've seen all the girls I've mentioned and I can honestly say I am glad I fucking bothered to find them.  :)

SirFrank

I believe you are right Sir Frank, but every man has to learn through bitter experience!

Been there and got the t shirt. I try to only make informed punting decisions these days. If I don't think I'll get a 5* service I won't waste my time or money

Offline Cheeseman

I've seen three of the girls  mentioned in this thread Katie, Eve be tempted and Tegan and they were all great esp katie and eve.

Offline lougb1

Studio 95 has had bad press but I visited recently and had a lovely punt with Sasha. Sweet, petite, tight black girl, with a lovely figure, natural and full boobs. Treat her kindly and she will respond in kind. Will go again if ever back in swansea. 

Offline sealover

I have been to Studio 95 but have visited Top Class and Bubbles.  Only in the most desperate state would I go back again.  Parlours are bloody awful places. Do the research, see and indie, travel if necessary