Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You Know That It's Too Good To Be True...  (Read 1132 times)

Online Corus Boy

...But temptation gets the better of you sometimes  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

After all Santa is coming tonight  :lol:

Online Mil 34

If you booked her I bet she wouldn't be the same girl. I bet she looks more like Santa after he's emptied his sacks than this little beauty here lol
 :crazy:

Slippery when wet

Hmmm wouldn't that be a nice Christmas prezzy :wackogirl:

Offline ruffrider

Well I was going to take one for the team... I was that close.. I was actually in the doorway then made my excuses and left.
Emailed he on AW all seemed fine her grammar was good, I thought that she may even be British, I asked where she was staying, she said a flat in Strangetown (alert1) then I asked where she was from she then said she was half Romanian and half Italian (alert2) I said to myself what the hell lets go for it!, got to the street, called her, she gave me the house number. Walked through the communal door (flats wasn't sure if it was A or B but before I could get my phone out two eastern European Gentlemen walked so I immediately walked out! I called he to explain what happened she tried to persuade me come back but I refused (considering she claimed to be an independent worker!).

Oh she is real pmsl!

SirFukedDaLot

I assume just off Penarth Rd.. quick question as there are about 5 or so girls advertising for this location did you see if she is tbe firl in the pics. . Did the guys talk to you or were they just there by chance.. I been to a place recently and there were other girls there and guys.. chilling in the kitchen area.. I did have a few drinks before hand and the girls advertised wasn't the girl who let me in and ended up in the room with me.. it was about 1am and I wasn't bothered.. she spoke decent English and I decided to stay as she was cute and had a tiny little arse.. asked about the service and if I could shag her in the arse.. money agreed and all went pretty well.. the room did have 2 single beds and there was some washing on the radiator and a suitcase half unpacked.. but great service and delivered everything she said she would. . Not all these places are bad but I guess you got to go with your gut feeling.. so if it's not good best to walk..

Offline ruffrider

I didnt see the girl but there were alot of shes in the hallway and when i was talking to here there was alot of noise in the background,.. even think i heard a childs voice!
No chat with 2 men only the usual "Alright" to which they responded in a eastern accent.
Not for me I hate the feeling of people in the other room.

Offline ruffrider

I assume just off Penarth Rd.. quick question as there are about 5 or so girls advertising for this location did you see if she is tbe firl in the pics. . Did the guys talk to you or were they just there by chance.. I been to a place recently and there were other girls there and guys.. chilling in the kitchen area.. I did have a few drinks before hand and the girls advertised wasn't the girl who let me in and ended up in the room with me.. it was about 1am and I wasn't bothered.. she spoke decent English and I decided to stay as she was cute and had a tiny little arse.. asked about the service and if I could shag her in the arse.. money agreed and all went pretty well.. the room did have 2 single beds and there was some washing on the radiator and a suitcase half unpacked.. but great service and delivered everything she said she would. . Not all these places are bad but I guess you got to go with your gut feeling.. so if it's not good best to walk..
Just off penarth road yes, must be the same place.

SirFukedDaLot

The place I was at was off Cowbridge Rd East.. I don't think it's operational now.. this place has about 5 or so girls supposedly working from it.. all look fit and offer very low priced service in comparison to the norm.. so no idea what's through the keyhole. I spoke to the receptionist recently for a different girl and she sounded like a arrogant bitter cunt so gave it a miss and ended up down elite1elle place near the stadium. .. always vfm and a cold beer on arrival in a nice apartment with absolutely no rush does the job.