Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Seen VIVIEN-MASSEUSE Recently ?  (Read 1692 times)

Offline JohnWest_95

Hello. I'm thinking of going to a session with VIVIEN-MASSEUSE but I read some review of her that she does good massages and other times she doesn't answer text messages after you arrive near here. So I don't want to waste my time and book her soon only for her to not reply to my texts. So if anyone here visited her recently let me know how that went and was it worth ?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline welshpunter17

Saw her about two months ago. Guess that counts as recent enough?

She is tiny, very petite and pretty damn hot. However, wouldn't bother paying extra for oral as it was like a quick suck then back to wanking me off.. Would go again though just to see those tits bouncing as she wanks me off

Offline JohnWest_95

Saw her about two months ago. Guess that counts as recent enough?

She is tiny, very petite and pretty damn hot. However, wouldn't bother paying extra for oral as it was like a quick suck then back to wanking me off.. Would go again though just to see those tits bouncing as she wanks me off

Thanks for that.

Offline Becks01

Last time I met her around 2 months ago as well. I did enjoy my session and had no problems when making the booking. Looking at her profile today she may have changed her services as I had OWO but she's now stating with a condom only.

Offline JohnWest_95

Last time I met her around 2 months ago as well. I did enjoy my session and had no problems when making the booking. Looking at her profile today she may have changed her services as I had OWO but she's now stating with a condom only.
Thank you for the feedback.

Offline BoobyNewbie

Few months ago for me, too. She was my first punt so I'm not really experienced enough to judge properly but I enjoyed it. It's true the OWO was just a quick suck and a wank but she wanked me better than I wank myself so that's something. She's a very pretty girl and as first punts go, I'd say it was a nice way to pop my cherry. Don't expect a decent massage though.

Offline foreverhung

I did, wow it was freaking awesome, I had my eyes closed when she was sucking me off OWO and all of a sudden she went into a 69 and wanted her pussy licked out, I didn't want to refuse, she came like a train saying she hasn't had an orgasm in ages and it was all building up inside her and said I was lucky she never fucked the living daylights out of me.

AAUUAUAUUUAUUAAUAUUAUUU UAUAU*AGHAHHSHSHHHAHSHH UG!

I can fantasise can I?

Oh well, it was great when it lasted, all 20 seconds worth
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

STAR-LORD

I did, wow it was freaking awesome, I had my eyes closed when she was sucking me off OWO and all of a sudden she went into a 69 and wanted her pussy licked out, I didn't want to refuse, she came like a train saying she hasn't had an orgasm in ages and it was all building up inside her and said I was lucky she never fucked the living daylights out of me.

AAUUAUAUUUAUUAAUAUUAUUU UAUAU*AGHAHHSHSHHHAHSHH UG!

I can fantasise can I?

Oh well, it was great when it lasted, all 20 seconds worth

Omg!  :lol:

Offline Ollopa

Also saw her a couple of months ago. I enjoyed the massage. I also wouldn't pay extra for the oral again.