Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange RB Bids  (Read 891 times)

evil genius

Hi new to the this, and wanted to share a strange bid that i got a RB with AW,

My booking is for 2 hrs at a starting price of 150, had a few bids nothing great, then i had a bid for a WG for 150, but in the message she wanted 240 for the 2hrs. WTF is that about, she is quiet hot but i dont think it worth the money.

So my question is does this happen a lot?

Cheers

Offline Silver Birch

No matter how specific your criteria, you will get replies from pro$$ies who don't fit your criteria, sometimes by quite a margin!  :dash:

Andre 3000

Yeah I'd concur.

No matter the price put down, You'll always get 1 or 2 WG's who try their luck with silly bids.

Question to any WG's on here, when you look at a RB can you see how many bids it has?

You can PM me if you want as I know AW gets paranoid about WG's spilling behind the scenes stuff.

Offline Corus Boy

Hi new to the this, and wanted to share a strange bid that i got a RB with AW,

My booking is for 2 hrs at a starting price of 150, had a few bids nothing great, then i had a bid for a WG for 150, but in the message she wanted 240 for the 2hrs. WTF is that about, she is quiet hot but i dont think it worth the money.

So my question is does this happen a lot?

Cheers

To answer your question - Yes.

You'll find a mixed response to RB's on her, there are a few threads to find with the Search function.

People seem to love them or hate them.

Personally I love them, I've has some disappointments but for £2 they are good value and I've had some great bookings.  Yes you will get a lot of bids what are so way out in left field you can sometimes only laugh.  But all of this isa overshadowed and forgotten when you get that gem that comes along.

Offline Corus Boy

Yeah I'd concur.

No matter the price put down, You'll always get 1 or 2 WG's who try their luck with silly bids.

Question to any WG's on here, when you look at a RB can you see how many bids it has?

You can PM me if you want as I know AW gets paranoid about WG's spilling behind the scenes stuff.

Everyone can when you look at the RB listings, but you can't see who or what has being asked for or what is offered, only the purchaser can see that.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I tried my first RB last week. Wrote a short but detailed description of what I want, blonde, slim, OWO, As etc..
Had a few fat girls and a bloke bid on it. I said wtf and deleted his bid, only to get 3-4 more. Apparently I selected looking for a man :(  Had to delete the booking immediately when I realised this. Waste of £2.

cockneybstrd

I tried my first RB last week. Wrote a short but detailed description of what I want, blonde, slim, OWO, As etc..
Had a few fat girls and a bloke bid on it. I said wtf and deleted his bid, only to get 3-4 more. Apparently I selected looking for a man :(  Had to delete the booking immediately when I realised this. Waste of £2.

:lol: I hope the geezer was at least blonde and slim

pukkapunt

:lol: I hope the geezer was at least blonde and slim

hahaha and offered OWO

potato

Quite normal to get higher bids above the rate you specified and some bids under as well. Plus quite a few PG Scams, cut and paste replies they send to everyone without even reading what you are looking for. When you have done a few you can pick out the rubbish pretty easily!  If you are lucky you can find a gem that will do the same arrangement again and again. You do have to persevere with RB's though and you can find totally different responses if you put the same wording RB up 3 weeks in a row.  RB's are like Marmite - You love 'em or you hate 'em...

evil genius

Thanks for the advice guys!! My previous RB's was awesome i had a bid from a very sexy girl for a really great price, but this one has been a complete waste of time and £2!!!!