Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great tug in little China  (Read 1800 times)

Pompoy123

Sunday morning I'm feeling a little tight around the shoulders so visit my regular massage place on Shaftesbury Avenue.
I strip off and in comes my regular Chinese lady that I have been seeing over the last year. We have built up a repport and usually she gives me a hand job, you know the drill 'turn ova please'. Anyway this morning I'm a little low on cash and actually only went for a massage. Well here's the drill. I explain my lack of cash flow and she states no problem and proceeds to start kissing my neck saying how I have smooth body. The little man downstairs immediately stands up to seek out what is being offered. She then starts wanking me off and requests if I'd like her to remove her clothing (I swear my lil fella looked at me in surprise with its one eye). So she is naked and I'm rubbing her clit whilst she is tugging away. I ask her if I could taste her down below and to my surprise she says yes. So we are now in 69 position and I'm face deep in salad whilst she is still tugging away at lil man. This is all happening on the massage bed. I shoot my load and she cums in my mouth. She gets down and kisses me stating 'you very nice man I miss you', whilst she carries on massaging my shoulders. I say my goodbyes floating out of the shop paying the grand fee all in for 30 mins of £25.   :dance: 

Offline RedKettle

nice one - sometimes having a regular pays off  :thumbsup:

LL

Haha she's certainly figured out how to keep you as a regular!
Awesome story. I think I know which place this is likely to be. In a parlour on Shaftesbury Ave recently I spoke to the receptionist and asked if they had any young and pretty girls working. I'd been before and on occasions I'd had hotties and other times - old munters  :D. She made a couple of phone calls to other parlours in the West End owned by the same company and within 10 minutes (in which I waited in reception with a drink of water) my young fittie arrived  :)
Actually she wasn't the best masseuse I've had and I was nagged during the Tug-job at the end (hurry up, etc when there's plenty of paid time left).  My point is that these places are smart and the staff will go out of their way to keep regular customers happy (although what you were given as a sweetener, OP is much more impressive than what I got!)

Secret_girlnextdoor

Sunday morning I'm feeling a little tight around the shoulders so visit my regular massage place on Shaftesbury Avenue.
I strip off and in comes my regular Chinese lady that I have been seeing over the last year. We have built up a repport and usually she gives me a hand job, you know the drill 'turn ova please'. Anyway this morning I'm a little low on cash and actually only went for a massage. Well here's the drill. I explain my lack of cash flow and she states no problem and proceeds to start kissing my neck saying how I have smooth body. The little man downstairs immediately stands up to seek out what is being offered. She then starts wanking me off and requests if I'd like her to remove her clothing (I swear my lil fella looked at me in surprise with its one eye). So she is naked and I'm rubbing her clit whilst she is tugging away. I ask her if I could taste her down below and to my surprise she says yes. So we are now in 69 position and I'm face deep in salad whilst she is still tugging away at lil man. This is all happening on the massage bed. I shoot my load and she cums in my mouth. She gets down and kisses me stating 'you very nice man I miss you', whilst she carries on massaging my shoulders. I say my goodbyes floating out of the shop paying the grand fee all in for 30 mins of £25.   :dance:

Was that in a TCM shop in Chinatown?

There are some older ladies who will do for free if you're a regular and are a bit strapped for cash now and again.

(and by older i mean ladies who are over 35)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:56:49 am by Secret_girlnextdoor »

Sparquin

I used to see a Chinese massage girl fairly regularly and eventually persuaded her to let me lick her out whilst she applied the handiwork. It was always a challenge to see if I could get her off before I blew. Great fun but damn she charged me quite a bit extra for that.

LL

I used to see a Chinese massage girl fairly regularly and eventually persuaded her to let me lick her out whilst she applied the handiwork. It was always a challenge to see if I could get her off before I blew. Great fun but damn she charged me quite a bit extra for that.
I asked one for a 69.
She replied, "I'm not cooking at this time of night!"

I'll get me coat.

Secret_girlnextdoor

How much extra?

Pompoy123

I asked one for a 69.

I'll get me coat.

You Fing well should ;)

Offline kidpoontang

I asked one for a 69.

I'll get me coat.

Ah so you quevvor boy  :wackogirl: