Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting with a regular girl or shopping around?  (Read 3174 times)

leonardo1979

Hi all,

I'd like to know your thoughts...I have found a girl whom I had a very good time with and would definitely see her again. But I am fairly new to the scene (having only had 2 under my belt, if you pardon the pun(t)  :D

Anyway, on a more serious note, can people please give me some advice as to what the pro's and cons are of seeing one girl regularly or shopping around ?

(p.s. I KNOW that by shopping around means you get to try all manner of girls etc) i'd just like to know any other pro's / cons
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:45:20 pm by leonardo1979 »

Offline Ipunter

If you're happy with one see her when you can, when you get bored move on. Try and mix it up, I have a regular that I try to see once a month, but I always try to see one new one every for 30 minutes just so I know I'm not missing out on anything.

Remember if you wanted to fuck the same girl all the time you might as well get a girlfriend.. Punting is about variety.

Offline smiths

Hi all,

I'd like to know your thoughts...I have found a girl whom I had a very good time with and would definitely see her again. But I am fairly new to the scene (having only had 2 under my belt, if you pardon the pun(t)  :D

Anyway, on a more serious note, can people please give me some advice as to what the pro's and cons are of seeing one girl regularly or shopping around ?

(p.s. I KNOW that by shopping around means you get to try all manner of girls etc) i'd just like to know any other pro's / cons

A regular gets to know how you like things so punts can get better. You can build up some trust though i wouldnt recommend ever telling a WG your real name and address. For some punters a downside is the possibility of developing EAS, Emotional Attachment Syndrome. And getting bored of the WG which is what i get sooner or later.

Punting with different WGs each time increases the chances of having bad punts though this site can hopefully help with that. Bad punts includes bait and switch.

Offline Silver Birch

I have often left a punt thinking 'this girl could become my regular' but after a 2nd visit, there is very rarely a 3rd.

Offline Taggart

As per a similar thread, I have three regulars I seen in turn. All are 20 or 21, two offer OWO, one anal also if I want it.
All £130hr or less, so by having the three, I also have the variety.

What I prefer not to do is shop around and chose someone who may be a munter or just crap at the things I want.

Works for me.

dilettante

Ditto, Silver.  But if you read SAAFE lots of guys do have a regular they see every week - one WG even stopped seeing one guy, 'cos she was getting too fond of him!!

leonardo1979

If you're happy with one see her when you can, when you get bored move on. Try and mix it up, I have a regular that I try to see once a month, but I always try to see one new one every for 30 minutes just so I know I'm not missing out on anything.

Remember if you wanted to fuck the same girl all the time you might as well get a girlfriend.. Punting is about variety.

Thanks all, this makes perfect sense

Offline x369

A regular gets to know how you like things so punts can get better. You can build up some trust though i wouldnt recommend ever telling a WG your real name and address. For some punters a downside is the possibility of developing EAS, Emotional Attachment Syndrome. And getting bored of the WG which is what i get sooner or later.

Punting with different WGs each time increases the chances of having bad punts though this site can hopefully help with that. Bad punts includes bait and switch.

Before coming on here I had never heard of EAS but had experienced it, I personally find it hard to just spend time with a girl and move on, I normally go for the hour and if I like the girl then see her more regular and for longer periods of time.

Next year I'm going to try and vary things and cut the regulars out, but its hard when you meet a girl and you click and have great sex with and can actually have a chat with afterwards.

Offline CBPaul

I have often left a punt thinking 'this girl could become my regular' but after a 2nd visit, there is very rarely a 3rd.

Same here. 100%

I do sometimes wonder if it would make my punting life easier if I had a regular and there have been a couple of candidates who have inconsiderately buggered off after the second or third visit.  But in the end I can't overcome the urge to try someone new. That urge outweighs the convenience of  booking a regular and also acts as a self protection against possible EAS. I've not yet experienced EAS but I'm not so complacent that I consider myself immune to it.

Offline smiths

Before coming on here I had never heard of EAS but had experienced it, I personally find it hard to just spend time with a girl and move on, I normally go for the hour and if I like the girl then see her more regular and for longer periods of time.

Next year I'm going to try and vary things and cut the regulars out, but its hard when you meet a girl and you click and have great sex with and can actually have a chat with afterwards.

I wouldnt deprive myself of punting with a good regular, i just dont get EAS anymore. Can be easier said than done though.

Diehard

Same here. 100%

I do sometimes wonder if it would make my punting life easier if I had a regular and there have been a couple of candidates who have inconsiderately buggered off after the second or third visit.  But in the end I can't overcome the urge to try someone new. That urge outweighs the convenience of  booking a regular and also acts as a self protection against possible EAS. I've not yet experienced EAS but I'm not so complacent that I consider myself immune to it.

I'll add my agreement. I don't understand why, but even after the best fucks with Good looking girls, I just don't get as turned on on the rare occasion I have a repeat visit. There is never a third as that buzz just has disappeared.

I don't understand why. It does concern me a bit as I'm not married, but the signs are if I were to marry Id be bored shagging the wife pretty quickly!!

Aspen

Ditto, Silver.  But if you read SAAFE lots of guys do have a regular they see every week - one WG even stopped seeing one guy, 'cos she was getting too fond of him!!

And another because the BF got jealous.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43394.0;all

Aspen

I thought it was also about when you don't have a girlfriend.

Aspen

That's often how I feel. But I was seeing one for about 18 months that I always really got the horn for her without fail when she answered the door, and I only stopped because she quit.

I wasn't emotionally attached, but she was a really good fuck.

Quesadilla

Seeing new girls is exciting but of course always the potential to have a negative punt.  I suppose part of the excitement is the unknown.  But at the same time once you click with someone it's a lot of fun exploring new stuff with them.

So for me it's not either / or - it's both. 

Shop around til you find a girl who you really click with, is just your type, or who you can see yourself ticking some items off your sexual bucket list with.  Then see them regularly.  But not exclusively.  Carry on shopping around. 

For me there's a spectrum - Of 20 girls I've seen, five I definitely consider regulars (between once a week and once a month!), all for slightly different reasons. Another 6 or 7 I would definitely see again as my first meet was so good, but are not located conveniently enough to be regulars.

Offline HappyandLucky

Variety is the spice of life. I have a few regulars which fill the gaps. One of which she tells me her Sergei/fuck buddy descibes me as just another client cunt so she tells me. Perhaps he has a little EAS himself which is interesting. Perhaps he forgets the £ I bring in. Then again I get to run over a lot which probably sends him crazy.

Offline rockstar

I am seeing a regular at the mo. I just prefer it to trying lots of different girls.

Offline iPad3

Nothing new to add realy, I see a girl every 2 months or so but also mix in a new girl the following month and a party at LMP. I get the benefits regular and longer sessions bring and the thrill of new girls and the parties add yet another dimension......works very well for me.

walking dead

Personally,  only doing  this for a year  or so, I am looking  for a girl  who there is a connection  with.

I think  sex is better that way.
It's  not that I want  emotional  involvement, just  better sex.
I probably need  a mistress not a wg though but that brings it's  own grief.

I may have found  a wg which I finally feel a bit of a connection with, but I think  she is just  good at what she does. But maybe that's all you can ever  get

Online jsparky

You will do both - eventually. I had gone through different phase in my punting life, there was a time I'll go for different WGs for the varieties and there were times I had stick to the same girl every two week for a period of time.

But at the end of the day, we punt because of the varieties of the girls available!

Offline RedKettle

It is about variety and being able to go with the flow as you feel - surely that is the point of punting to remove the norms of behaviour expected of us.  If you want a regular than great but if you want to shag a new girl each time you can afford it that is also great.

Personally I have both, whenever I have had a really good punt the girl goes into my "T,T & G" HL - that is Tried, tested & Good.  When I feel like the comfort of a reliable punt I see one of those, and sometimes I might go months only seeing one or two from that group.  At other times I want variety and the buzz of walking into a situation not knowing what is going to happen.  I have been on a roll with new punts recently and am seeing another one next week.

johnnyboy61

I do like to have a regular, but over the course of twenty or so years have only had about four girls who I would consider fall into this category. In-between times I punt around, which can be very exciting, but if I find a girl I really click with then I will probably see her for a few months and restrict my visits to other girls.
My longest regular was for over two years, but this was before AW and you were punting blind from the ads in the local rag, so there were many disappointing punts to be had. Often will visit a good girl 3/4 times and obviously the one's where there is some chemistry (from my perspective anyway) just carry on with until the experience seems to lose it's spark and things become too predicable.
Perhaps my need for a regular is because sex with the OH has been off the agenda for more years than I would like to remember, so looking to replace the sex that one might expect in a marriage with WGs.

unclesweetheart

I don't think there are any rules. I'm fairly new to punting and after seeing about 15 girls in total there are now only 4 I see who I guess are regulars. Maybe in the new year I'll spread the net wider but for me the whole experience is better with someone you know you "click" with. That may change in the future. They may get bored, or I might. Trust yourself, I'd say, and don't trust anyone who lays down the law. A mind-set that works for me at the moment, as someone said above, is to think of a regular as you would of a mistress. It's not love, it's a transaction, but it's a transaction between two adults who are doing something mutually beneficial and (hopefully for both) fun. What "fun" means for you - only you know.

Offline Clooney

I have a couple of regulars, but one is quite inaccessible at the moment, so I'm on the lookout, hence why the party with Horny Lucy, Platinum Cindy, Kinky Kelly an Maggie21 at the weekend was such a good idea. I now have a girl in mind who I'm going to see 1-2-1 and see how it goes.

If she is half as good as she was at the party, I can see her being regular.

But it is a different dynamic. With a regular you build trust and can really push the envelope. I'm seeing a very well regarded girl on here fairly frequently, and the first time it was good. We clicked, so the second time we pushed the boundaries and it was fantastic. We're meeting this week and have been discussing the various perversions we'd like to indulge in, and it should get better and better with every session.

It does help that we are both total perverts, but I'd be very reluctant to do some of the stuff we do with a totally new girl with no prior introduction. There is every chance she'd freak out, but 2-3 sessions down the line, when the trust is there? Absolutely! I wouldn't see a girl for a second time unless she was a pervert like me. That is no reflection on some very nice girls that I've seen, it is simply the difference between a regular and the excitement and novelty of a one off of a new girl.

Also there is the natural passion.

I'm very Dom and real sub/Dom play is not about abuse, it is about erotic control. If you get a true submissive you can feel her swoon when you dominate her. It is actually very loving an tender in an odd sort of way (this is probably making no sense!) and after she has submitted, she is 'rewarded' for her efforts with loving, erotic sex.

For that to happen, you need a regular girl. A one off isn't going to be able to master that in a single session unless they are a seasoned submissive.

Offline hendrix

Pretty much exactly what Clooney says above is my take on it. I need regulars that I can build trust with over time in order to indulge in the way I enjoy. I sometimes see new girls and have a good time, but something  stops them from being regulars and I think that's more a mental "click" thing rather than services or looks etc

johnnyboy61

Although I'm obviously much more vanilla in my tastes than the above posts, I agree that it is that sense of trust that builds between you and a regular that keeps me coming back. For me, it's not to explore the boundaries, but more to do with the feeling that they are ready to give their all emotionally to you; you can just feel it in the initial moments.  In a first encounter, however good, the girl will always be a little wary and a few barriers will always be kept up for her own protection and safety.  After a few visits you with those who will become regulars we have clicked and these barriers will have disappeared (as far as I can tell anyway - I'm sure that they still keep some up in their own mind for their own sanity).

Offline Clooney

So my description of Dom/sub didn't sound too 'fluffy' then!  :D

In my experience there is nothing more erotic than hard domination that moves to quite tender stuff towards the end of the session.

Committed subs just love it, but there are few around, more's the pity.

Offline stayer

In my 36 years of punting, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of WGs I'd have wanted to be regulars. Even then the most times I've seen a WG is four or five. I'm excluding a similar number in massage parlours who provided topless hand relief. One of the latter was Dolores in Thai Sauna near Turnpike Lane station who I saw over about a 15-year period.

Sparquin

Clooney and Hendrix are spot on.  Having a reg that will trust you enough to explore stuff you would not try on a single encounter is a huge turn on. "Oh wow, you will do THAT?" is amazing. I am getting to do the mildly perverted stuff I have always craved and lo and behold we both love it. We definitely click mentally which allows this to happen.

Of course the risk is EAS developing but I have gone through it and emerged OK. So now it is just plain fun. Pricey though.

I still like to see new girls every few weeks to add variety. So my recommendation is to have a bit of a portfolio.

password02

Clooney and Hendrix are spot on.  Having a reg that will trust you enough to explore stuff you would not try on a single encounter is a huge turn on. "Oh wow, you will do THAT?" is amazing. I am getting to do the mildly perverted stuff I have always craved and lo and behold we both love it. We definitely click mentally which allows this to happen.

Of course the risk is EAS developing but I have gone through it and emerged OK. So now it is just plain fun. Pricey though.

I still like to see new girls every few weeks to add variety. So my recommendation is to have a bit of a portfolio.

+1 - Totally agree with what has been said before - It is nice to have a few regulars you can count on and you have some connection with due to the number of times you have meet, there is no clock watching, you can relax and go straight into the fck, you can explore new activities and also you can perhaps try new positions that you would not have thought of before.

However it is nice every few weeks to try a newbie girl or where someone has recommended them to you. Mr HD suggested Hazel and Mr H suggested MsKDD etc - Now and again I do try a very new girl and that's how I got to see another fav of mine Ms Madlin Moon

To me its nice to have some regulars mixed in with some recommendations + a few newbies now and again to keep things interesting!!!

:hi:

Offline Clooney

I think if you get quite close to a girl, then EAS is going to occur, but not to crazy stalkerish degrees, or in a creepy way and it has to be dealt with properly.

I have had regulars in the past and we became really quite fond of one another. But I said to them all from day one that one say they will meet 'the one' who will make them pack all this in. It is inevitable and when it does - and I hope for their happiness that it does - I'll be sad, but happy for them. I hope we go out with an epic session and she recalls me fondly in the years to come.

It pinches for a while, but you move on.

I actually saw a former regular in Euston station a couple of years after we parted ways. I noticed her from a distance an was hesitant to approach, but then she saw me and ran over, clearly happy to see me. She would only say that she was doing well and very happy in life.

My feeling of lust for her aside, you'd need a very hard heart not to be happy for her.

Working girls move on. Any punter knows this and understands that the time will come, and I'm happy for the girls that do move on.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:55:38 am by Clooney »

cylon

I'm not one for having regulars, I usually try someone new each time. I do sometimes go back for a second time but on the whole I just see them the once. But there is one WG I do see again and again. I might not see her for months at a time but I always at some time or another find myself giving her a ring to book in with her. It might be six months that go by and then I start getting the urge to see her. I'll take a quick look at her AW pics and that's it I'm hooked. Having seen a fair number of girls in my life I rarely get nervous on the way to a meet but when I'm off to see her I'm proper hyped up. She's the only one where I've had a boner in the car on the way there. It's always an awesome fuck, for me anyway and then that's it, job done and I don't think about her again until so many months later the urge creeps up on me again.

rushman1uk

I used to see Adele of Newcastleregular, i think she is a wonderful lady & has an amazing body. She is quite dirty too but i would once in a while see a wg that i had never punted with. Haven't seen her for a while as i now live away   :dash:

Offline threechilliman

I'm not one for having regulars, I usually try someone new each time. I do sometimes go back for a second time but on the whole I just see them the once. But there is one WG I do see again and again. I might not see her for months at a time but I always at some time or another find myself giving her a ring to book in with her. It might be six months that go by and then I start getting the urge to see her. I'll take a quick look at her AW pics and that's it I'm hooked. Having seen a fair number of girls in my life I rarely get nervous on the way to a meet but when I'm off to see her I'm proper hyped up. She's the only one where I've had a boner in the car on the way there. It's always an awesome fuck, for me anyway and then that's it, job done and I don't think about her again until so many months later the urge creeps up on me again.

Very similar, I have one that I can't leave alone, but I only see her every 3 months or so. The good news that she's on my 'to do' list before Xmas. Can't wait!!

tcm

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Thought the whole point of punting was to fuck them all!!!! :wacko:

Offline Trevor12

Bit of both for me I think will be the way forward. I've seen a few girls twice, and of those I would see most a thrid time. If a girl creates a believable illlusion that she enjoyed my company, or that we clicked, I would see her again.

For me so far, the buzz from a good punt with a new girl is hard to beat. However, a particulalry bad punt with a new girl always leaves me feeling ripped off and pissed off. So to minimize the risk of 2 bad punts in a row, if I have a bad punt, the following one will be with a girl I've seen before, which seems to do the trick and renew my enthusiasm.

Offline threechilliman

For me so far, the buzz from a good punt with a new girl is hard to beat. However, a particulalry bad punt with a new girl always leaves me feeling ripped off and pissed off. So to minimize the risk of 2 bad punts in a row, if I have a bad punt, the following one will be with a girl I've seen before, which seems to do the trick and renew my enthusiasm.

Spot on. A good new girl is hard to beat, but a shit punt means, for me, retreat to somebody you know.

tcm

Offline tbrad

i tend to lose complete interest in a girl the moment i've shot my load in her, so i rarely return, it has happened a few times when a girl has been special but generally its a 1 time thing

Offline Dante

Sex gets better over time when you build a rapport with someone. You won't get that trying a different person each punt, and frankly I find few enough escorts that I find attractive and click with in the first place.

Offline the_exile

Sex gets better over time when you build a rapport with someone. You won't get that trying a different person each punt, and frankly I find few enough escorts that I find attractive and click with in the first place.

Yeah I'd go along with that - best sessions have tended to be with regulars, who Ive got to know a bit. But then you sometimes need to find a new regular and there's only one way to do that. Have a day off at the end of the week & a revisit planned - bit of "unfinished business" as I didn't make it past the BJ the first time! Definitely going to fuck her this time  ;)