Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lady Katrina - New AdultWork Profile  (Read 1104 times)

TheNewSeeker

This one is sparking an interest for me. Mature, cute, low rate.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile (and age) smacks of someone who is not actually a newbie in the scene - anyone any knowledge of history, past lives and profiles?

Willing to TOFTT but any data useful. The East Midlands A-Team will probably get there first though  :D

:timeout:

Offline _Bender_

Emailed her yesterday and got a reply, which was friendly and informative, so I think she's genuine, says she located in South Normanton so I presume she's a parlour girl?...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I can't recall coming across these pics in the past.

If she has returned again, I would usually expect her to say this in her profile, esp where she was previously highly rated.

She mentions a duo, and quotes another profile (lady scarlett), possibly suggesting that she has previously worked, or as Bender suggests, may
have met her at a parlour.

TheNewSeeker

Thanks ;)

It's been years since I went to the parlour in SN; I'd forgotten about it and had no idea it was still running. No mention of her there at the moment, Google (Massage South Normanton Katrina) draws a blank.

I'm not sure how Katrina can describe a duo with her and her partner as 'the best two girl you will ever have' without actually stating that lady scarlet is at the top end of BBW. Each to their own, but for me it'd be the worst. This lack of upfrontness makes me wary, though her size 38 upfront and that cute face is so tempting to a weak bastard like me.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Willing to TOFTT but any data useful. The East Midlands A-Team will probably get there first though  :D

Know what you mean.... For past few years, I mainly see girls who have been highly recommended on here or recommended by other members that I know.

So the A-Team on here tends to beat me to these girls  :(

The following are still on my to do list.... To mention a few  :D :D

Jessie (was Rosie)
Lushbutt (yes, I know...)
SexyJessicaJay
Riley-Lee
Ladychannel
Kimi
Princess Pippa
Feistysexyhot
Alexstone
Jasmin in town
Woofie35
EnglishPhoebe
Darlingsophie
Lucinda King

One of the benefits of being a regular poster on here (not just a lurker). It's amazing what info
can be shared by PM with other regular posters on here  :D

Offline j122

List very similar to mine.... With the exception of the last 3 as I've already had the pleasure, though if I could afford it I'd see them again as well as the new ones.

TheNewSeeker

Know what you mean.... For past few years, I mainly see girls who have been highly recommended on here or recommended by other members that I know.

So the A-Team on here tends to beat me to these girls  :(

The following are still on my to do list.... To mention a few  :D :D
Kimi

Is Kimi the one at Club Classique in Lboro?

List very similar to mine.... With the exception of the last 3 as I've already had the pleasure, though if I could afford it I'd see them again as well as the new ones.

. . . if so what was Kimi like - always fancied a go with her dusky slender bod.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 08:06:28 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline j122

I've only seen the last 3

EnglishPhoebe
Darlingsophie
Lucinda King

Timmy2

. . . if so what was Kimi like - always fancied a go with her dusky slender bod.

She is, but I haven't seen her.. almost did, but didn't happen
Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Yes, but also works incall from a hotel in Leicester most Fridays.